Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debilitating back pumps off Dbol...but I think I like them?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debilitating back pumps off Dbol...but I think I like them?!

GP dbol are legitimate cause I feel like I'm 88 years old.
    I'm crawling on the ground in fetal position and the pumps are still there.

Back off dosage pain means bad start taking some taurine!! Lol what's your dosage and protocol u take it all at once or split it up?

Comment

20 mgs. 2x's daily with some Test. Enathenate.

Comment

5g taurine will help

Comment

I am 59 years old my body has gone through hell since 1987 when I was hit head on by drunk driver 9 years later I hadvtovhave both of my hips replaced do to the blood supply being cut off to my hips causeing the hips to die. But my mane problem is my testosterone level for the last 10 years has been at castration leavel of 60 or below they hade me on testosterone therapy of 2mill every 2 weeks made me feel a little better but they could never find where my free testosterone was going. I have tried lotions pellets and injections nothing seems to work I have no sex drive no energy and about ready to give up can anyone tell me if anobolic steroids would help and how can I start a program my email address is fugitivebuster1956@yahoo.com I despertly need help.
          Thank you
          Terry

Comment

Talk to an endocrinologist, at your age I would not recommend any steroids my opinion

Comment

My cycle has been helping my hip problem.
              Just get some dbol & test ... That's all you really need.
              Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X