Anadrol and dianbol before contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol and dianbol before contest

Someone try just a little dianabol 20 mg and 37 mg anadrol before contest and stop 2 weeks before contest and put proviron and winstrol tabs
    for alle the cycle tren propionate testosterone and masteron with 3 ui gh
    thanks. I want to try for november because i am already very ripped and need no more that 6 weeks diet

my cus is totally ripped on 40mg dbols ed, so some can. i will put a tons off water with this ofcoures i will lose it again

Comment

thanks italo

Comment

I need to take dostinex with anadrol for progestatine problem like tren?

Comment

6 weeks! Nice bro care to post nutrition lifting schedule and other stats?

Comment

Dbol is not ideal for contest prep. There are so many better options. Drol might be better but it came make you bloated. I rather not have to deal with that at 2 wks out. Some guys will throw in some drol for the last few days to fill out but it's a short period of time. Not long enough to get sloppy looking. If you do this, you want to be sure that you are super lean and dry. In most cases though, I'd shy away from this idea. If you look good going into your peak week, I figure why take any risks? I think your be much better off running your tren, mast, prop and adding that winstrol at 4-6 wks out and ride that all the way in. Just my general suggestion
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
              Dbol is not ideal for contest prep. There are so many better options. Drol might be better but it came make you bloated. I rather not have to deal with that at 2 wks out. Some guys will throw in some drol for the last few days to fill out but it's a short period of time. Not long enough to get sloppy looking. If you do this, you want to be sure that you are super lean and dry. In most cases though, I'd shy away from this idea. If you look good going into your peak week, I figure why take any risks? I think your be much better off running your tren, mast, prop and adding that winstrol at 4-6 wks out and ride that all the way in. Just my general suggestion
              i wouldn't never take that risk too but im sentitive to bloat, so thats just me but my cus cutting on dbol anadrol sustanon without any serms or ai and is shreeded as hell, but this is to the day he gets gyno then he will be sorry. is genetics

Bea: if this where me in you states rigth now, i'l trow in some npp asap and halo/and or winstrol. i heard off some guys using test suspension same day of contest...

Comment

hELLO FRIEND I BEGIN MY PREPARATION CONTEST IN AUGUSTE THE 15 BUT I AM VERY LEAN AND DRY AND VERY RIPPED VERY I AM SURE ONE OF THE MORE RIPPED OF MY COUNTRY...
                I WANT TO TRY THIS ONLY 4 DAYS A WEEK ONE TIME A DAY BEFORE TRAINING ONLY AND FOR 6 WEEKS I STOP THE 2 WEEKS BEFORE CONTEST AND TAKE PROVIRON WINSTROL TABS AND ANAVAR.
                FOR THE REST OF CYCLE TREN MASTERON AND PROPRIONATE TESTOSTERONE( I CUT IT 2 WEEKS BEFORE) THE LAST WEEK ONLY MASTERON AND TABS PRIVIRON WINSTROL.I TRY BUT IF IN TWO WEEKS I SEE A LOT OF WATER I STOP
                THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
                BEA

Comment

Originally posted by beatricia2 View Post
                  hELLO FRIEND I BEGIN MY PREPARATION CONTEST IN AUGUSTE THE 15 BUT I AM VERY LEAN AND DRY AND VERY RIPPED VERY I AM SURE ONE OF THE MORE RIPPED OF MY COUNTRY...
                  I WANT TO TRY THIS ONLY 4 DAYS A WEEK ONE TIME A DAY BEFORE TRAINING ONLY AND FOR 6 WEEKS I STOP THE 2 WEEKS BEFORE CONTEST AND TAKE PROVIRON WINSTROL TABS AND ANAVAR.
                  FOR THE REST OF CYCLE TREN MASTERON AND PROPRIONATE TESTOSTERONE( I CUT IT 2 WEEKS BEFORE) THE LAST WEEK ONLY MASTERON AND TABS PRIVIRON WINSTROL.I TRY BUT IF IN TWO WEEKS I SEE A LOT OF WATER I STOP
                  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
                  BEA
                  Put some pictures up...

Comment

impssible here........but ask rony he have see some picture of me, in my country my name is ""ripped man""

- - - Updated - - -

But it is first time I try anadrol and dianabol before contest because I stay very ripped since my last contest , but if in 2 weeks I see a lot of water I stop but with only 4 time a week impossible in this moment I am on testosterone enanthate and I am ripped. I take only 250 mg a week

Comment

Working...
                    X