Who gets anxious before training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets anxious before training

I'm training legs tomorrow and I already am a little anxious. I train with a couple different people and one guy, that is a pro, well known for his gym intensity and blue collar work ethic, gets the same way. We say hi when we meet up, maybe shake hands. But theres this weight in the air. We don't really want to get to talking much before the work is out of the way, but even if there was something I wanted to say, the mood is tense and conversation would be strained. Everything is serious and we get down to business. Somewhere down the road though, maybe 3/4 of the workout in, things start to lighten up. We don't start goofing off or slowing down, but there is a little less static in the air...a little less tension. Then after we train, we usually hang out for 30 minutes or so, after drinking our shakes, and talk about random stuff. The energy at that point is light. The work is over. Another brutal workout is done

I don't know. I was just thinking about this and wondered if anyone could relate.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

That's serious training mate...
    I miss a partner that can kick my arse...the one I got now it's starting and push pussy weights lol....

Comment

I know the feeling. I have to prepare myself to go to battle. Just wish I had a training partner who can push me.
      Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Today is leg day. I'm training with two local clients, both compete. National men's physique guy and figure. No question. This is my workout and they will be following me. Still, even though I'm the one cracking the whip, it makes me work harder too. I feel more accountability with others there and get some of my best workouts in while leading the session, cuz it keeps me honest. So even if your training partner isn't as strong as you, as long as they are crazy enough to follow you into hell, you've got a keeper
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Speaking of leg day, I'm a few hours out now, and I already feel the anxiety building. There is a perticular song I want to hear, that I just discovered the other day. It gets me fired up. I'm not going to play it until I'm into my workout. Funny how you can use music as a tool like that. It's my trigger today. I'm telling myself, when I hear that song, I will be unstoppable...kinda like self hypnosis

Click for more info

Comment

Dude before legs I have butterflies in my stomache all day get nervous excited and shit love it

Comment

Working...
            X