bp dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bp dbol

Wassup board? Ne bros used the bp dbol from ***s? Jus wonderin cuz I've heard great things about gp and I accidentally ordered the bp. Not worried jus wondering how it is. Thanx again buuuddies

Love em all your gtg either way no worries

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Love em all your gtg either way no worries
      Nice. Love the profil pic bro... $hit looks tight

Comment

Got my stuff and lemme tell u the bp dbol is spot on. Serious pumps

Comment

yeah you respsonded before i could, lol. Naps has some serious orals. I LOVE DBOL...and they are my go to's for that kinda stuff. I love their dbol.....talk about skin tearing....mind boggling pumps. Makes you wanna walk around in short sleeves all day. Enjoy bro..lets us know how ur cycle goes! What else does your cycle consist of??

Comment

Sust270 test e250 dbol proviron nolva clomid exemestane. The dbol is way strongr then the 1st time I took it. I've only been on it 4 2 days and I'm getting stronger. I can't wait 2 get off work and do arms today!

Comment

So I've. Done 2 inj of the sust already, and been on the dbol at 30mgs ed and I've put on 3.5lbs and eatin like a pig! Plus I'm getting strong as shit from the dbol. I was suspect about it at 1st but its def legit. Way stronger then the last dbol I took. Bp dbol highly recommended. Love being swole haha

Comment

Working...
              X