Long term ethanate usage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term ethanate usage.

Thanks for the time gentleman. I'm not going to set and say that I'm new to this BUT, I have been off and on cylces for about 3 years (250 test only /week). My last stent has been 250 ethanate /week for roughly a year. I do use milk thistle daily and do eat proper but will drink beer occasionally as well. Have been considering a short trip of tren for roughly 8 weeks and back off to just the 250 /week again. Has anyone done such?? I've always been leery of the liver side....? Any insight is appreciated.

I Do the same with more frequent blasts go to the blood work thread and get bloods done it help u sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
      I Do the same with more frequent blasts go to the blood work thread and get bloods done it help u sleep at night

Thanks bud! I haven't had any sides at all just don't want to screw up. I've never really thought that a mear 250/week would be very harmful but it never hurts to ask.

Comment

Blood work is the only way to know bro!!! All sides and health issues are genetic imo

Comment

From someone born in 1877, heck no. But for everyone else, 250 could very well do damage.
          The product of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by New-jedi View Post
            From someone born in 1877, heck no. But for everyone else, 250 could very well do damage.
            Haha! I could've helped a bit by putting age I suppose but wasn't expecting someone to take my age as being born in "1877". However, I am 33.

Comment

Working...
            X