No announcement yet.

Does real oxandrolone exist anymore!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does real oxandrolone exist anymore!???

I am trying to run a cycle of anavar but i cant seem to find anything that i can trust and i have put in many hours of searching. I am very set of anavar due to my recent shoulder surgery but am wondering if it is even possible to get a hold of anymore am i just wasting my time looking????

GP OXAN the var is good my friend loves them

Comment

Sure it does..

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
        GP OXAN the var is good my friend loves them
        thanks a lot man i have no idea why i couldnt find them before

Comment

So this is my plan for my cycle

week 1-8 50mg Anavar ed and 350mg milk thistle ed just for the extra liver support cant hurt right

then for pct im not sure what to do i know a lot of people say you dont need it with anavar but im going to run some sort. i was thinking inhibit e because i had some left from my first cycle. Maybe 2 inhibit e a day for two weeks then one a day for two more weeks and on top of it a natty test booster the whole time? does that sound like it will work fine??

Oh and i am 150 and 5 8

Comment

even though oxandrolone considered as safe I would recommend to get some extra measures for your lipids! 50mg Anavar will kill your hdl

Comment

yes GP is g2g , but you'll need some test in there with the Var , and id up the dose to 80-100mgs ed. on the var

Comment

Originally posted by knuggy View Post
                yes GP is g2g , but you'll need some test in there with the Var , and id up the dose to 80-100mgs ed. on the var
                i dont really have a desire to run any test what makes you say i NEED it??

do you really think i would need to up the dose?? i mean im not a big guy and im not looking to be a body builder im really all about strength gains it seems like 50mg ed would be enough to put on at least 10 to 12 pounds still maybe even more but let me know your opinions

Comment

and also i have a nice bunch of supplement for hdl problems that i will begin taking about 2 weeks before my cycle im assuming the preloading would help

Comment

with sum test it will help you achieve that soild muscle weight when you get off you never know u might want more ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                      with sum test it will help you achieve that soild muscle weight when you get off you never know u might want more ...lol
                      lol who doesnt want more right. but i really wanna keep the cycle mild especially on my hpta so i was thinking adding more test would only throw it off more which i would rather not if i can still get great gains off of anavar

Comment

so im also going to add 10g of creatine ed i heard it really adds to strength gains

Comment

You won't get strong on a 50mg dose of Anavar.If you don't run some test you will be very disappointed in the results.

IMO anavar is a great steroid for women,men have so many better options.

Comment

Working...
                          X