Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some direction.

Hello all,

Ok, after doing some homework and reading I think I have a "base" of what cycle is going to benefit me, but I want to hear others thought and suggestions.

First off here are my stats, 5'10'' 176lbs with 13-15% BF. What I'm looking to acheive? I would like to bulk from the first or second week of Febuary all the way through the middle or end of April. I'm looking to put on weight (healthy fat included) having my BF goup a few will not bother me but I will try to by pass that with a strict diet. Looking to be around 184 or 186lbs after the cycle (is this too much to ask?)

What I'm looking to run? I was looking at Test Cyp and D-bol. Wanted to run a 12 week cycle but I was unsure to run the D-bol alone for the first 2 weeks or should I start both at the same time?

This is what I was leaning towards.

D-bol - 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks
    D-bol - 40mg ED/Test Cyp - EOD at 300mg for the rest of the cycle.

*NOTE - This is what I was thinking, I have NO IDEA if this is a good or bad cycle. I'm looking to hear back and get some advice, but these 2 products are what I'm going touse when I do start.

Also after I run this cycle it will be the start of Beach season and we all know what that means. So after I finish the cycle, how long should I wait to start with Winny? If you have any suggestions for a cutting cycle please feel free to send them this way.

Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this. All replies will be greatly appreciated!

i think running the dbol isnt a bad idea to start but 300 mgs of test cyp every other day is a lil much its a long active test it takes around two weeks to get out of your system i would pump 300mgs on mon and thurs and dbol everyday at 40mgs split them in two doses to keep blood levels normal,u need a pct plan if you want to keep what you gained do it right you will be a lot happier with your results !

Comment

flchris has my vote on that one. go with what he said and 300mg cyp eod thats alot. you probably thinking prop and thats 100mg eod that cyp will pile on itself and by the second wk your head might feel like its going to pop

Comment

thanks you

Comment

1andonly I'm also about to start running both those and wat I was told by the vets is to run the dbol in 3 doses a day. So wat I'm gonna do is take 10 in the morning, 20 b4 workout, then 10 after since the halflife is very short( between 3.2 -4.5hrs). But with the cyp I'm still not sure if I'm gona run 250 twice a week or 500 once a week. U definitely need pct. I'm using proviron 25mg throughout cycle and in pct along with nolva 10mg during and 20mg for pct. Plus clomid 100mg 2wks then 50mg 2wks and exemestane as well 1tab a day 4 pct
          Last edited by graffix; 01-17-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

start both at once. your test is going to take awhile to kick in. you wont feel it for some time...around 4 wks. the purpose of the dbol kick start is to get things going while you wait for the test to kick in.

Originally posted by graffix View Post
            1andonly I'm also about to start running both those and wat I was told by the vets is to run the dbol in 3 doses a day. So wat I'm gonna do is take 10 in the morning, 20 b4 workout, then 10 after since the halflife is very short( between 3.2 -4.5hrs). But with the cyp I'm still not sure if I'm gona run 250 twice a week or 500 once a week. U definitely need pct. I'm using proviron 25mg throughout cycle and in pct along with nolva 10mg during and 20mg for pct. Plus clomid 100mg 2wks then 50mg 2wks and exemestane as well 1tab a day 4 pct
            graffix has got a solid plan. listen to this guy's suggestion and you'll do well! 500mg is great and you'll grow like a beast if you put in the work(diet&training). you can even go lower on dbol to 30mg. i've done dbol a number of times, and 30 has treated me just as well with fewer sides.

another option would be to not use nolva during cycle but instead use a low dose of adex. less test will convert to estrogen, keeping estrogen controled and keeping a higher level of test in your body.

as far as "bulking" for 6 wks, if you keep your diet very clean and eat lots of clean food, you can continue to grow much longer than 6 wks while you cut fat. you have to get your diet nailed though and watch yourself closely. let me know if you want help with that...
            sam1976
            Last edited by sam1976; 01-17-2011, 10:14 PM.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

To everyone, THANK YOU!! I'm probably going to go with 500mg just once a week (I like that idea a lot) thanks for the idea GRAFFIX. SAM1967 I have never head of the adex, what would you recommened that I purchase (meaning how much and how many MGs should I be taking/when would I start that? Also I would love any help and advice with a diet.

Comment

SAM1967 - Scratch what I said about the adex, I did some research and SafeLife just posted a nice little article about it. So I will be looking in to that as well, how much would you recommend me taking and how often? Would I wait to start that product once I begin the cycle or just start it the same day I start the cycle?

Comment

I would start about 4-5 days which is about the times it's starts to convert. But see if your taking sus, or straight test then converstion changed. But hell it will not kill u to start after four days. I put it all in the thread. Be safe.... Not written in gold what i said.

Comment

Looks like the guys already got you covered 1andonly I'm late to the party so I'll just say Hi. You got solid advice as usual from these guys so have at it and don't forget to put the effort in at the Gym the "Supps" won't work all by themselves.......Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                    X