Acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne

Alright lad I am running a cycle I just done 10 weeks of 4mg of test e but now added deca and now doing 1ml of test and 1ml of deca twice a week and started to see that I am getting some acne on my back and face any advice on this ? I been told to take ARIMIDEX that should clear it up and should keep it away ?

arimidex wont healp so much, can be from dht or prolactin from deca, try some mild acne cleanser to use on face and body.
    i use anthony algae facial cleanser not made for acne but healp and keep it at bay for me, i know becouse if i ran out nasty things start to happen lol. i also recomend anthony facial scrub and i use both on the body to...

Comment

How's clean is the diet if I cheat a lot I will break out on my shoudkerI and back nothing bad but I get a few then more on some compounds than others

Comment

Originally posted by thebhoys View Post
        Alright lad I am running a cycle I just done 10 weeks of 4mg of test e but now added deca and now doing 1ml of test and 1ml of deca twice a week and started to see that I am getting some acne on my back and face any advice on this ? I been told to take ARIMIDEX that should clear it up and should keep it away ?
        Hi Thebhoys, You can try these medicines to stop acne "Retino A Micro Gel, A Ret Gel, Aziderm Cream" it is easily available in the market and online stores if you face any problem to purchase these medicines then msg me same here I will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
          How's clean is the diet if I cheat a lot I will break out on my shoudkerI and back nothing bad but I get a few then more on some compounds than others
          same here, just have a weekend with the family, and i got some breakout on the back.

Comment

Working...
          X