Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle ^^

Hello , this is my first thread ...
    im at 178lb 8% bf 18 years old .. i lift hmmm since 3 years ..
    i think to use
    1-10 sustanon 270 1cc monday and 1 other cc thursday
    1-13 arimidex .5mg every day
    and nolvadex just in case of gyno

my question is .. the nolvadex is really necesery ? or the arimidex will do the job okay ?..

Thanks !
    DeWood

dude you still have plenty of room to grow your young eat like a cow and train right if you start now u will be depended on aas , plus you need to research a bunch before jumping in the game bro just lookin out

Comment

18 yrs ur stats sound great my suggestion would be GNC

Comment

Yeah dude, you have enough natural Testosterone right now that you shouldn't be doing anything. Eat like crazy, lift hard and heavy and be consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hmm

deleted......................
          dewood
          Last edited by dewood; 01-19-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

what do you think i can use for oral steroid tat is not so bad on my 'young' systeme ?

Comment

GNC is General Nutrition Center it is a vitamin and supplement shop. I still think you should hold off on any type of steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by dewood View Post
                I have do my home work dont worry i did 3 cycle of ph .. designer steroid and i think im ready for the real kit ...

i have 1 testicular atrophy only on 1 testi.. do you think its chenge somtin on my natural training ?

and what is GNC ?
                You say you are raedy but you ask about changing in your nat training...1testicular atrophy at 18?? Get it befor PH use? At 18 you get a lot of testo, maybe enough to draw it from your blood and collect it for the future

Comment

deleted...................
                  dewood
                  Last edited by dewood; 01-19-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

If you get test atrophy before hormones (pro-hormones doesn't exist or at least what was sold were not-commercilized AAS)i think you must see a doc before AAS use and to continue to see the doc through your cycle if you will use AAS at any cost. But it's your health...good luck!

Comment

sorry kiddo, ur not gonna find much support for AAS on here while ur only 18. If u honestly want to get bigger, stronger, and eventually cross over to real gear. Cut out the prohormones, train naturally till ur at least 21 or 22. And in that time research every area of anabolic androgenic steroids, so u can walk into this prepared. If ur looking for a quick way to look good, then my friend bodybuilding, and weight training are truly not for you. This is a strict and very disciplined lifestyle in terms of diet, training, routine, and rest. Be smart and be an educated aas user, the more research you do the bigger, stronger, and better looking you'll be. I wish you luck kiddo, but what you really need is patience.

Comment

18 years old? is this real life?

Comment

Yea man......
                          I trained natural for about 10 years before I used..
                          Alot of kids now a days think its cool to use steroids. They think yea, all I got to do is put this stuff in my body and I'll look like big Ronny or some WWE supper star!!
                          Bottom line is.........18 yrs. old is way to young....

Comment

Hey man stop talking to me like a kid ! i lift a lot .. 5 day on 7 eat good .. sleep a lot .. its my third years of real training and yes i think im ready ! so stop say the same thing ... enyway thanks !

DeWood

Comment

Its not if you feel like you are ready or not. Its that your endocrin system is not fully developed until 21 or sometimes later. You can cause yourself permanent damage by using aas too young.

Comment

Working...
                              X