Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blasters & Cruisers:

Blasters & Cruisers:

Do you add any other compounds to your Test cruise?

This is more aimed at the B&C crowd rather than the Perma-blasters or the guys cruising on 1g Test.

To those of you who drop down to moderate Test doses (125, 200, 250, 300mg a week). Do you add in any other AAS?

And if so, whats your sweet spot dose in regards to getting back good/decent blood results?

I'm doing my second cruise after a Tren E cycle
    Cruising at 125 mg e5d as I finished the Tren but
    now on test clen and t3 until desire body fat then I will come off and had my bloods taken.... If everything its in range I start to plan my next cycle
    I alwAys cycle before its just this last two cycles I bringing them together...
    To experiment all good so far

Comment

"Cruising" on 1g of test?

Comment

Yea in order to maintain a certain level of size u need to b on 1g test just to maintain a body weight imagine being 5ft8 and 240 lbs 9% body fat 300mgs test e a week won't cut it may as well come off..probly
        Need couple ius of GH to hold that too.
        I just cruise on test never add anything accept I may add gh if the bankroll allows!

Comment

Thanks for the reply frandman.Keep us posted with the progress.

- - - Updated - - -

That was sarcasm John B.Meaning the everyday guys walking around all year long on MEGA doses of gear while never even having the intentions of competing or do and wonder why they never place.To those guys , 1g of test would be considered a cruise.LMAO.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Pestosterone.I slightly disagree with you only in the regards to needing 1g of test to maintain.Much of the reason for this IMO is that they do never come off and allow their bodies to become fully natural again where you would once again get results from lower doses for one.Secondly,by running such crazy high doses it in itself makes you need more due to your body building up tolerances to these mega doses.Which once again,if you would clear out your receptors once in a while,you would once again need only lower doses to maintain and even make GAINS once again.

Thats part of the problem with many of todays trainees.They want the easy way out and think MORE GEAR is it in place of hardcore training and diet.Shit bber's of yesteryear were on much simpler cycles than many non-competitive guys today and were beats in the gym and strong as fuk.In my day we trained and ate and TRAINED AGAIN AND ATE AGAIN.The eating was an all day thing as well as our gym sessions.Overtraining??? What the FUCK IS THAT?? LMFAO.

Comment

Yes agree with the over training being bull crap. Also should've stated that what I wrote was an example of the thinking of bb'ers or methods such as people like Boston Lloyd some people can come off and not lose size I have seen it in person it's called genetics and it's true. This is why I low dose mainly one blast a year taper down over time and if I up the dose a little bit I can tell almost immediately also it's safer instead of being juiced to the gills u feel better on lower dosages and can actually workout better to me. highest I go with test is 750 but 500 for me is plenty still even after all the cycles I've done. On 375mg weekly sust and look better than ever and huge the difference between me now and 5 years ago trying to run a gram and looking like ballooned up shit is my diet and my cardio and my consistency(which is go to gym and do cardio every day possible) lol and yes I've seen people that stay on a gram atleast they r big dudes but is it worth it? Not to me no point in that
              Also speaking of mega dOsage I. Read Greg valentinos book death drugs and muscle and when he was arrested and made the news he was in 3500mgs of test and Equipoise as much as he could possibly shoot!!! This was the first time ide heard of that type of shit. I thought it was crazy then and still do but he had the biggest arms in the world lol
              Ok I'm done with my rant nothing on tv

Comment

My bad got this one wrong [emoji106]
                frandman2014
                Last edited by frandman2014; 07-14-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                  Thanks for the reply frandman.Keep us posted with the progress.

- - - Updated - - -

That was sarcasm John B.Meaning the everyday guys walking around all year long on MEGA doses of gear while never even having the intentions of competing or do and wonder why they never place.To those guys , 1g of test would be considered a cruise.LMAO.
                  Indeed, sarcasm. Thanks F.I.S.T. (LOL). Guess I'll never be one of those "cruisers."

Comment

Working...
                  X