Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for my upcoming cutting cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for my upcoming cutting cycle...

My goals are to cut up and improve fitness in my cycle. 20 weeks:

450 mgs. Test E/wk
    Dbol 40 mgs first 4 wks. (Maybe longer but at only 20 mgs/daily...shhhh
    T3 - 25 mcgs./daily 8 wks.
    Clen - Off and on and see how my body responds.
    Arimidex - .50 mcgs./E3D
    Nolvadex 10mgs./EOD only when on DBOL

What do you guys recommend?

(Trenbolone is only a consideration at low 50-75mg EOD dosages for me.)

That dosage is fine I don't even bother with t3 Clen and shit just get your diet right work hard and u will b shredded. also your adex dosage should b in milligrams not micro. And that dbol dose low is good at 20-30 mgs don't need it reall when cutting but keep it low it looks better low dosage not too much bloat but helps with your look

Comment

I wont bother with the Tren then.
      I think if I do loads of cardiovascular training I'll be OK...drop sugars too (there in everything).

Comment

I never use clen and t3 any more. sometimes i use eca but only the
        Sommer period, keep a clean diet stay away from to much sugar and do cardio. One of my best friend is on a cutting
        Cycle with sustanon and dbol without any Ai's this is crazy he dont do any cardio but hes diet is so clean and he is shredded as hell.
        I will never be able to cut with sust and dbols like this but i know my body, so people are different in this.. Any way cycle looks fine

Comment

I can cut in any stack now I learned to diet I can cut slow cut fast maintain or bulk at the drop of a hat since I have been doing this so damn long (lol) I know what works...funny earlier this year people accused me of being on tren when actaully I was on test e deca dbol and npp at once but I use an AI exemestane 12.5mgs am pm

Comment

I agree pesto I am the same way doesn't matter what I run as long as my diet is on track I am good and another thing that helps is I do 30 mins of cardio every workout I just cut from 232 to 216 in 5 weeks just dropping my sugars and lowering my carbs

Comment

Working...
            X