Andromix Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix Experience

I am writing to convey my experience with Geneza Pharmaceuticals Andromix which contains: Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg

I purchased Andromix from Naps during their last sale for product of the week and was very impressed with the results. I had previously used GP Deca 250 and didn't notice the results I was expecting. I ran a 10 week cycle of Andromix taking 2cc Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Initially there was just a notable change in energy and a slight increase in strength. By week 3 I had significant strength gains (bench went from 275 x 5 to 275 x 10 on last set) as well as a notable increase in vascularity and decrease in fat, especially in the abdominal area. By week 10 I had lost 2 inches from my was it and still had a net gain of 4 pounds despite losing at least 8-10 pounds of fat. I went from 18% body fat to 14% body fat. For the record I am 6'1" and weighed 215 at start of cycle and finished cycle at 219 with a 32" waist.

I did eat relatively clean during the week but did cheat on the weekends. I used anastrozole during the cycle but nothing else. Side effects were minimal except for some mild back acne and a little irritability. I read that winstrol was good to run with this but would like to get others opinions on whats best to run with Andromix.

Overall a great, consistent experience with napsgear and what i think is one of their best products for the money. Let me know what you think.
    csenger99
    Last edited by csenger99; 07-09-2015, 04:51 AM.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Hi Csenger99,

How much actual dose get in a day?

Comment

Digging from the grave..

Nice write-up, but no updates....

Anyone have an answer on running winstrol?

Comment

Working...
        X