Looking for a 12 week oral cycle for mass, along with Pct cycle ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 12 week oral cycle for mass, along with Pct cycle ,

52 yrs old, 5.5, 165 lb, 8% body fat, looking to add about 10 to 15 lb.
    Attached Files

12 weeks of orals I think its too much.
    6 weeks on 6 weeks off and 6 weeks on......better for your liver.....
    Dianabol it's my favourite
    Anavar could be more for you

Comment

Oral only waste of time does not work hinders u in the long run and is bad for u liver shuts u down all that jazz unless unt taking for specific event or a lift like a comp idk oral only is waste!

Comment

If you cant pin stay away from anabolics, get you self some supplements.

Comment

Hmm, 8% BF. Are you sure about that.?
          Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Originally posted by channell2563 View Post
            52 yrs old, 5.5, 165 lb, 8% body fat, looking to add about 10 to 15 lb.
            with your age i will 110% run some test, it will be great for you. 100mg test prop eod or 250mg test e split twice week, 25/50mg proviron have AI on hand. pct aromasin nolva hcg or clomid nolva and hcg, i preffer aromasin over clomid.. have diet in check and use some good protein powder post workout, i also take bcaa citrulline carnitine tyrosine caffeine pre work, you can get an pre workout drink with this i recomend ON amino energy.

Comment

Post new pic with abs showing if 8%¿?

Comment

I agree with italo and pesto there ain't really a oral cycle u can run u need to run test if it was that easy we all would just run orals man up and pin that's the only way and make sure ur diet is on or u will just waist ur time

Comment

Some runners do 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. 12 weeks sounds very harsh on liver and also at shutting down your own test
                  sigpic

Comment

For all your needs check out this site https://anabolicsph.com

Comment

Working...
                    X