• Show
Clear All

• Cut cycle

Im about to start my second cycle and bought a cut mix consisting of
    Testosterone Propionate: 50mg
    Drostanolone Propionate: 50mg
    Trenbolone Acetate: 50mg
    all in one ml
    my first cycle was the basic beginner 800 test E a week so I've never done a mix like this before. Just looking for a little help with this one. I'm 25 190lbs and about 9% body fat. Any help would be fantastic

Looks good, the only thing is if you cant handle the tren and
    You need to lower the dosage the prop and mast will follow
    Thats why i never use bleends but mix my self. Have dostinex on hand

Comment

Ide shoot 2 mls MWF but start at 1 work your way up or shoot it eod I'm lazy and busy and it works for me an easier run would b npp and mast for a first cutter but nothing compares to tren so get ready lol

Comment

thanks for the replies. I was thinking EOD with 1 ml to start probably the first 4 weeks and then move up to a 1.5-2 ml

Comment

Originally posted by Austley45 View Post
          thanks for the replies. I was thinking EOD with 1 ml to start probably the first 4 weeks and then move up to a 1.5-2 ml
          yes give it 3-4 weeks on 1ml eod then you can slowly move up, when i use tren i always start micro dose and move up this make it easy'r for me and less side effects

Comment

Totally agree^^

Comment

U really need to do a lot more research man ur first cycle of test @ 800mgs a week speaks for itself and running tren ur 2nd cycle anybody like myself that ain't a newbie would tell u that u damn sure have ur info messed up

Comment

Cycle looks good to me I run prami at .5 mgs daily along with exemestane at 12.5mgs day there's not really a rule that sais newbs can't run tren 2nd cycle just like adding deca to a simple test cycle. Just have to keep the tren in mind

Comment

Agree with pesto, he just need to start with a low dose and slowly work hes way up on tren

Comment

Working...
                  X