first test cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first test cycle question

test cyp/enanth or sust 250 for first time test user?? plan on using in cutting cycle with tren enanth 200 and winni oral.

putting tren into a first cycle is probably not a good idea. Plus If I was to use tren I would put test up around 500 and tren around 400.

Comment

[QUOTE=chongo;8104]test cyp/enanth or sust 250 for first time test user?? plan on using in cutting cycle with tren enanth 200 and winni oral.[/QU
      Have u considered clen? My buddy used clen , t3, and winny and got amazing results! He dropped around 20-25lbs! Jus a suggestion

Comment

I'd follow Graffix advice. Clen and t3 would be better. Iamready is right tren isn't for first time users.

Comment

I agree with everybody else to stay away from the Tren for your first cycle. But if your going to go ahead anyway go with Test E. I'm not going to give any type of medical reason, I just like Test E over the 3 you listed and I've used them all.

Comment

thanks for the info fellas.i should have mentioned that i have used tren once previously in combo with oral winni.but i havent ever used test before, so i was going to throw tren in it the test.or since im doing test for the first time, should i just do the test E alone?thanks for your guys time.

Comment

How long were you on Tren/winny without test? I would assume after 3 weeks you wouldn't have any sex drive left.

If you have run it before and get good results with tolerable sides. Go for it. Test will only make it better. I would use more test then Tren. If they are both enanthate. Pin them together. 1 cc of each 2x per week

Comment

100% agree with Jamready 1cc of each twice a week. Assuming the Tren is 100mg and the Test E is 250 or 300mg per cc it will work out nice!!!

Comment

thanks for the help and info!

Comment

im using this as a cutting cycle,do you think throwing oral winni in there will be needed?or should i be ok with just the test/tren?

Comment

Working...
                    X