Gen Shi Oxandrolone Review and Liver Test before/after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen Shi Oxandrolone Review and Liver Test before/after

Hi first time poster here and just want to give a review of my 6 week course of Gen Shi Oxandrolone. Also welcome any feedback. Stats first.

bmi: 20%
    weight: 280pds
    height: 6'0"

Workout routine:70-80% max 7-9 reps 6-8 sets per group with 90-120s of rest
    Day 1 Push muscles (upper body)
    Day 2 Legs
    Day 3 Pull muscles (upper body)
    Day 4 rest

Every 2 weeks I will take the whole weekend off to recoup and reset.

Cheat day Friday, pizza usually.
    Don't smoke, don't drink

Diet: around 200 grams of whey/eggs/lean meats. 100-200 grams of good carbs, no starches or processed foods
    Using a base of 100 weekly test c (nothing major)

Liver Enzymes May 2 2015 (Before taking the Oxandrolone)
    AST 44
    ALT 88

Liver Enzymes June 18 2015 (6 weeks of Oxandrolone) 20-50mg's per day spread out
    AST 133
    ALT 648!!!!!!

I have seen modest results and "ok" pumps nothing to get all crazy about but I am not sure if this stuff is what it states it is. My enzymes are so high it seems like i was OD'ing on dbol or win. I just cant see Oxandrolone doing this. Thoughts?

U taking any detox or protection for liver? Am curious.. i take few things. Dandelion root, milk thistle and liv 52

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just milk thistle. What are your thoughts on the ALT being so high on such a low dose? I am just kinda thrown back by it.

Comment

Should also state I am doing a cleanse now with apple cider vinigar (organic/mother) along with the milk thistle. I have blood work scheduled 2 weeks out and hoping the numbers come down significantly.

Comment

Is the var actually var? 20% body fat? Wouldn't even notice var at the percentage accept strength gains mayb... Could b winny and u have fake var how was the cholesterol in the blood test?

Comment

I am suspecting it wasn't var, just wish I knew what it was but it might be win. Cholesterol tests in 2 weeks, should have had that done as well when i started this cycle. Yep at 20% bmi I knew it was high just wanted to get a little stronger and maybe drop a few. Just disappointed, I thought gen shi had solid products....

Comment

I will report back after my blood work in two weeks. Here is what I will be taking to bring the enzymes down before the blood work. Thoughts?

GNC Preventive Nutrition Liver Health Formula
              GNC Herbal Plus Dandelion Root 550mg
              1-2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg Organic w/ the mother) with 16 oz of water three times daily.
              Cut back protein to 125-150 grams

Comment

No idea about those supps bud keep us posted

Comment

Will do Pestosterone

Comment

Originally posted by Bio75 View Post
                    Hi first time poster here and just want to give a review of my 6 week course of Gen Shi Oxandrolone. Also welcome any feedback. Stats first.

bmi: 20%
                    weight: 280pds
                    height: 6'0"

Workout routine:70-80% max 7-9 reps 6-8 sets per group with 90-120s of rest
                    Day 1 Push muscles (upper body)
                    Day 2 Legs
                    Day 3 Pull muscles (upper body)
                    Day 4 rest

Every 2 weeks I will take the whole weekend off to recoup and reset.

Cheat day Friday, pizza usually.
                    Don't smoke, don't drink

Diet: around 200 grams of whey/eggs/lean meats. 100-200 grams of good carbs, no starches or processed foods
                    Using a base of 100 weekly test c (nothing major)

Liver Enzymes May 2 2015 (Before taking the Oxandrolone)
                    AST 44
                    ALT 88

Liver Enzymes June 18 2015 (6 weeks of Oxandrolone) 20-50mg's per day spread out
                    AST 133
                    ALT 648!!!!!!

I have seen modest results and "ok" pumps nothing to get all crazy about but I am not sure if this stuff is what it states it is. My enzymes are so high it seems like i was OD'ing on dbol or win. I just cant see Oxandrolone doing this. Thoughts?
                    With respect, what makes you so sure that what you were taking actually contained Oxandrolone, as opposed to say Stanozolol?

Comment

Effects on the Liver..desmodium is number one

The nutritional support provided for people with jaundice and different kinds of hepatitis with Desmodium a. is well established in West Africa. Medical doctors have documented the gradual normalization of elevated liver enzyme levels over a period of months. Improvements in liver enzyme levels are noted even within a week. (For documentation of several cases, see below). This effect takes place because of the indolic alkaloids present in the plant. There are no anti-viral properties against the hepatitis virus in Desmodium a., as there are in Phyllanthus niruri or “Break-Stone” herb). The normalization of elevated liver enzymes—including cases of chronic hepatitis C—is facilitated entirely by the nutrients in the herb which support liver repair.*

Case No. 2
                      Mr. R.H., male – aged 60
                      DATES

SGOT

SGPT

GGT
                      7/22/92

11/3/92

About 6 capsules of 200mg of Desmodium a. per day 10/11/92 to 01/15/93
                      DATES

SGOT

SGPT

GGT
                      12/01/92

01/26/93

Conclusion: this seems to be a case of iatrogenic hepatitis which the nutritional support with Desmodium adscendens helped to resolve.

Analgesic Effects on Muscles and Tendons (Anti-spasmodic)

Traditionally used for minor and occasional pain due to trauma and physical injury

The studies are based on taking Desmodium a. capsules, but native peoples use this plant as a juice or a tea (aqueous extract) to get rid of jaundice, hepatitis, relieve asthma, relieve rheumatism and to clear up eczema.*

Comment

Working...
                      X