inject-able Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inject-able Dbol

Attempting to plan my bulking cycle, I am 39years old, 6' tall and right now 205 lbs, about 2 weeks out from a men's physique show so I am pretty lean. Last bulking cycle was Deca 600 test c 500. This time looking at sustanon 740 and 600 deca a week and wanting to throw in 4 to 6 weeks of Dbol. Lots of information on oral dbol a lot less on injectables. Hoping to get some advice on frequency of pinning and timing and amounts. Main goal is to add muscle I want to get on stage again next year just as lean but around 220-225. I realize I am probably 2 bulking cycles away from that so 16 months is my target time frame not expecting overnight results but dbol seams to be the way to go for adding serious size or jump starting a bulking phase. Only using anabolics for about a year, everything to this point has been decided by my contest prep coach but I will attempt my cycle with out his help. Hopefully that's enough info to get some advice, thanks for reading.
    bigk76
    Last edited by bigk76; 06-22-2015, 01:40 PM.

Shoot the dbol about 1-2 hours before u workout every day shoot it everyday and also hit 100mgs doesn't hit the liver as hard but also the effects will not b as drastic with the same dose of the oil as u would get with the pills. Orals hit the liver making a huge igf increase and all kinds of science stuff and they r more potent this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
      Shoot the dbol about 1-2 hours before u workout every day shoot it everyday and also hit 100mgs doesn't hit the liver as hard but also the effects will not b as drastic with the same dose of the oil as u would get with the pills. Orals hit the liver making a huge igf increase and all kinds of science stuff and they r more potent this way.
      Thanks I appreciate the help

Comment

Post back how u like it Ive never tried any inj orals😁

Comment

I like the injectable. I should say I like the effect of the injectable. It feels stronger mg for mg. It's going directly into the blood. It doesn't need to be broken down in digestion. The downside is every day injections. I've tried using it Sub-q as have guys I've worked with. The solvents seem to be a little too irritating and IM tends to be the best.
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Yea I don't know about all this subq stuff lol I have a friend uses tren ace subq it seems this type of method is becoming more popular these days. Interesting stuff though

Comment

Well thanks for the help again. Started running dbol at about 30-35 a day. Been running test c at 250 a week for a couple weeks so I upped it to 700 and 600 of deca for my cycle. Sure the deca and test is not really kicked in since I only pinned twice, but a week of that dbol is wicked. I am up about 6lbs and strength is nuts and pumps are crazy. Really liking it, pinning everyday is not fun especially the 2 days with the test and deca outside of that no complaints. I will leave the dose low because it seems to be working well. My only concern is getting too big too fast or sloppy before this cycle runs its course. Was going to cut again around 240-245 but I am already closing in on 230 lbs. But for now I can still see my abs so no worries just yet.

Comment

Working...
              X