Question of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the week

Hey guys, I host a QA over at Naps. Here was a stand out question about the quality of whey that I wanted to share here. For some of us, it's nothing you didn't already know, but for the newer guys, it can be some helpful info! There was a time that when I went shopping for whey, my thought was, the cheaper the better! Many years and many awful cheap protein farts later, I've learned to use what works well

Heres the question if you want to check it out

http://qa.1napsgear.org/index.php?question_id=6197
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

So very true NLN.So many times we hear about companies that sell supp's claiming to have different ingredients and of top quality,only to be exposed later through testing to either not contain the ingredients they claim or to just be of piss poor quality.Its so very important to buy from a known,proven supplier.You may pay slightly more but at least you can trust in their products.

Nothing is ever 100% guaranteed,but I like to reduce my odds of getting screwed as much as possible.

Comment

here in uk myprotein.com claims 90% protein content in their whey isolate
      2 months ago someone in Spain tested as he was in prep,,,,, the real content was 72%, and this its the biggest supplier in uk
      don't know who to trust when there is so much money involved
      this is the lab, report,,,, what do you think
      http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/attachmen...p;d=1432285901

Comment

Hey bro, It will only let members view the file. Any way you can copy/paste the info here? Thanks
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Will do...I'm at work right now...
          When I get home

Comment

my protein report
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X