Tren E????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E????

i think I'm going to try this, I'm thinking of running 2 vials at 1ml EOD , u think that will be fine to run just that alone? Then what for pct clomid and maybe have nolva on hand in case of sides?
    Cable_Guy
    Last edited by Cable_Guy; 06-19-2015, 02:33 AM.

Hi mate.... Tren E its very strong
    You need to know what you doing as can give you problems..
    Have a read a the stickies in the steroid learning center.... Then come back with your questions..
    We here to help 😁

Comment

I have done lots of cycles and I have a vial of tren e I'm scared to use and I am on tren ace at the moment to many horror stories with tren e plus I've heard it doesn't give as much a pronounced effect. Also that is a horrible cycle idea and u would need new nuts if u don't PCt or go on TRT

Comment

I ran test e and deca before but trying to do a cutter or lean mass cycle, so I was looking at the cut mix 150,

Comment

I'm doing Tren E 400 mg week
          Test E 500 mg week
          Aromasing 12.5 ed
          For 16 weeks and the sides are just bearable.... Can't sleep more than 4 hours straight... Without breath after 30 sec... I sound like a bear having sex lol... Sweating like if it was in the desert changing t-shirt 3 times a day..
          But would do it again in a cut...
          Bf is dropping without dieting too hard and I look leaner...
          What's in the cut mix150 ????

Comment

Test prop 50
            Tren A 50
            Drost prop 50

Comment

Acetate Its a shot ester... Good choice for first timer... If any undesirables side just stop and would be out of your system in days... No sure about dose ...
              Start low maybe 150..200 mg week ... Keep us posted

Comment

150 a week or pin? I'll be doing eod shots

Comment

200mg of each substance a week
                  4 pins a week first week ,,, mon, wed, fri, sun
                  3 pins 2 week ,,,tues, thurs, satur
                  4 pins 3 week,,,,mon, wed, fri, sun
                  etc etc
                  that's pining eod,,,,adjust as needed
                  this my last cycle I started 400mg tren e and test e 250mg,,,, after 4 weeks didn't like the felling I up test dose to 500mg week,,, felt much better,,,
                  you need to try what works best for you and how you respond to the drugs ,,,

Comment

Gotcha that's what I figured so 1ml eod cool thanks bro appreciate the guidance

Comment

Damn I'm justin king 75mgs tren ace mwf and it is enough to do its (Magic) on me I love tren ace I feel great on it to. I'm taking baby dosages now though!

Comment

Working...
                      X