Low dose gh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dose gh

Any body just run low dosage gh with their cruise test? How do u like it?

Only real deal it's worth your money.... No cheap thou
    I will stick with aas...

Comment

I run canada peptides gh. 2iu while cruising, 4 while on cycle. I like it, serum is good and igf is up.

Comment

I think I saw a thread in here where u posted bloods I believe it was u 420 I am gonna see if I can squeeze those click pens into my budget and run it low 1-2 iu like u said u do should b nice

Comment

The older you get, the more you will get out of low dosing. Not sure how old you are bro, but for a guy in his early/mid 20's, it probably won't be as good as it will be for a guy in his 30's. I'd expect to stay a little leaner on higher cals, or get a little tighter than you have without, if you are dieting. I'd also expect to stay a little fuller than you normally would and if you use it preworkout, probably get some better pumps. I'd ideally run GH 8 months on, 1 month off, repeat. Once I have my stash together, I start with whatever would be the weakest first, like my generics, then work up to my better stuff, like hyges. Then if I have pharm grade, end with that.

Also, if you are running a low dose, and lets say you take it preworkout, you can always add in some GH releasing peps in the morning, to help increase your levels, assuming thats cheaper than just upping your GH dose. I've done something like this :

7am
          GHRP6/cjc-no dac

12:00
          same

5:00 (preworkout)
          2iu GH
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
            I think I saw a thread in here where u posted bloods I believe it was u 420 I am gonna see if I can squeeze those click pens into my budget and run it low 1-2 iu like u said u do should b nice
            i suggest just running a good generic. ronny t has posted several tests on here too showing which ones are good. canada peptides can be had for $250 per 100iu

as far as what NLN said, ghrp6/cjc-no dac is a great addition as well. I ran these twice a day just for force feeding purposes, but it does raise your igf levels as well. unfortunately i can no longer run cjc-no dac. after about 3 mo of use my body decided it didn't like it and wherever i pinned would swell up. so now it's just ghrp6 alone

Comment

Cool thanks for the info dudes btw I'm 29 indont really like to dose things to high any way stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                i suggest just running a good generic. ronny t has posted several tests on here too showing which ones are good. canada peptides can be had for $250 per 100iu

as far as what NLN said, ghrp6/cjc-no dac is a great addition as well. I ran these twice a day just for force feeding purposes, but it does raise your igf levels as well. unfortunately i can no longer run cjc-no dac. after about 3 mo of use my body decided it didn't like it and wherever i pinned would swell up. so now it's just ghrp6 alone
                At that price you can get Hyge instead of generic. I paid $252 for 100iu 10 bottles of Hygetropin. The pens will cost you a fortune.
                I am on 2iu of hyge now for 5 months. I am still experiencing pain in my wrists from the 2iu dose.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                  At that price you can get Hyge instead of generic. I paid $252 for 100iu 10 bottles of Hygetropin. The pens will cost you a fortune.
                  I am on 2iu of hyge now for 5 months. I am still experiencing pain in my wrists from the 2iu dose.
                  hyge is generic bro, just like canada peptides... both have great serum results and ronny has posted showing that cp has more than 10iu per vial... i'm sold

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                    hyge is generic bro, just like canada peptides... both have great serum results and ronny has posted showing that cp has more than 10iu per vial... i'm sold
                    sounds good. FYI, He also posted that the 10iu Hyges tested out at 13iu
                    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

That he did.. either way they're still generic

Comment

Working...
                      X