anxious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxious

it has been one month exactly since my order was shipped. the holidays must have really slowed things up from what im told. im getting anxious to try the tren i ordered. i here alot of good thing about there product. i want to order more stuff, but decided to wait till this order comes in first. Just because its my first time ordering from them. i dont wanna jump the gun just yet, i have been tempted to though lol

I am in the same boat, but not quite as long of a wait. However, if you check the site, and your order I noticed it gave me an expected delivery date. The other thing to account for is, only count business days. Packages might make no movement on the weekends, depending on where they are...

Otherwise, hang in there. I am getting anxious about placing another order as well, to complete and option part of my upcoming cycle, but want to make sure my first order makes it without getting snagged or any other delivery issues.

Comment

A month really isnt that long to wait. You have to remember where it comes from. These things take time and you need to be more patient.

Comment

Naps made my day.I won't get into specifics but there was a delay but it is all good now.Bad weather in Europe and the Northeast have held up the delivery.It wasn't Naps fault the delivery service they use had trouble with 3 huge storms in the last 3-4 weeks.

Comment

good to know

Comment

You will get your stuff. My order from 12-11 got here today....stuff was delayed with holidays and bad weather. Hang in there!

Comment

Working...
            X