Thoughts on cycle mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on cycle mix

I am 5 wk into 500mg test e and 50mgs of tbol I have a few vials of andro mix that's bout to expire n tryin to get input on switching over n jus holding onto the test e. Opinions or thoughts welcome! This site has been very informational n u guys have helped in the past with other questions. Only lookin to do a total of 12wk cycle jus curious. Thanks

Andro mix is test prop mast prop and tren ace?if so hit 100mgs of each eod or mwf

Comment

Yep you'd just stop the test and tbol now then start the andro mix, as advised about 2cc EOD. Because these are short esters, they will build up and effect you quickly as the long ester test tapers itself out of your system.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
      X