40+ year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40+ year old

whats a good stack for a 40 yr old looking to gain 15 pounds and mass. I want to keep my gains after. What like to only do oral. Please any help would be great. Details please. Just starting to look at stacks. Spend the last 12 months just dealing with diet stuff. I gained 12 pound to 171lbs at 5 10''. would like to get to 185lbs.

yeah a noob here but i think u would be fine with just some test e like 400-500 grams of course u should add pct and stuff here is one sam1976 posted

(this cycle is designed for male athletes)
    12 wks
    test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
    adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
    20mg ED for wk 15-17
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

yea, thats your best be, my friend. injects are all around safer than orals and you'll most likely make better, keepable gains
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Joelinnh View Post
          whats a good stack for a 40 yr old looking to gain 15 pounds and mass. I want to keep my gains after. What like to only do oral. Please any help would be great. Details please. Just starting to look at stacks. Spend the last 12 months just dealing with diet stuff. I gained 12 pound to 171lbs at 5 10''. would like to get to 185lbs.
          You will shrink within a month after ending your cycle if you go oral only.You sure are skinny to be doing any AAS.I think a guy your height should be at least 190-200 lbs naturally before using AAS.Not being rude just stating what I was taught years ago.You need to eat a lot more food either way.

Comment

Working...
          X