Suston 300, Eod day 16? advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suston 300, Eod day 16? advice

Well, i have been pinning .6 or .7 or maybe .5 of suston 300 every other day for past 16 days? the pip is pretty bad hoping to try 2 shots a week after week 3? and stop all pins after week 11? Start hcg on week 6-10 with low doses? i am only doing glutes and hams, i have tried 25mg tab benadryl before the shot. taking hot shower, keeping pressure on the site, adding .4ml grape seed oil and using heating pad.. still my ass is little sore from last night but not as bad as ham shots! DANG!! really didnt know what i was getting myself into with EOD shots of suston, i can see why they say its not great choice for first cycle.

I have alot of things on hand and prob going take some Var 50mg a day for a month to start it off.. not seeing much from the suston so far except flu like symptoms on day 7-11 was awful headaches and stuff dayquil cleared it up

is it ok to just use glutes EOD? also taking anastozle .2ml.. but its 1.5mg per ml.. so confused at the dose i should take.. i calculated it to be 1.6ml but i dont know if its working or not working ;P

I have LOTs of test-e,nova, clomid, winni tabs, anavar, bold Eq, anazstole, proviron, not really have much of a plan for pct just the nova / clomid that most usually do with teh hcg weeks 6-10.

Sorry for such scattered post.. criticize if you like.

Your gear is shit most likely if u r an experienced user by the end of day 14 u should notice the libido increase or at least I do also do others I know get some different test I've had crap that hurts before throw it away honestly it's the best u can do with it high ba content or pore injection methods since u r not consistent with your dosage .5--.6---.7? Which is it lol stop re up and start again with a plan 2 weeks of sust probly not gonna matter if u stop just read up and restart

Comment

So ur advice is throw it in trash stop do a pct and then restart? Lololol is that a joke? My libdo is already crazy high. . Im a sex addict so.. sometimes i do ot 5 or 6 times a day before starting this.. ya i feel little more.. but i dont imagine to really feel anything till day 21 as everyone else has said.. so thnx for the non-advice.. anyone else??

As far as how much i pin.. i can take photo of the needle but there is always some left in tip of needle and i go by the top of the back stopper or the side.. it really is fine .6 or .7 what ever it shoudlnt need ti be that percise.. shit one of the needles exploded when pushing it in so i redid that whole pin.. the gear is fine pip means its good prop in it.

- - - Updated - - -
      Before this test levels at 580-600.. not sure free test level think ot said 10% or 10 idk..
      Oh didnt mention.. 35 first cycle, smoke lots of mary jane and pinning peptides and hgh in the am when wake and sometimes pwo..

Comment

Mary Jane is fine!!! Lol just continue to shoot it then bro also I didn't say pct just get more test if it hurts and u hunk its a joke then shoot it enjoy

Comment

I asked several questions none of them answered maybe this is wrong place to ask..

Comment

U can shoot sust how ever u like once a week or eod but if your gear is gay and painful u are gonna have a bad time if u shoot more of it at once which is why the answer to your questions r get some different test! u stubborn? Not hearing what u want? Or mAyb I don't know what I'm talking about no glutes eod is dumb build up scar tissue. Glutes quads delts traps shootem up

Comment

when i used sust i did ones a week shoot, and used different muscle for the injections, and yes it can be pain in the ass with sust. some are more sentitive then others. and like pesto said if you cant feel the sust and you only got fly symtoms then swith to test e and just start up an new cycle, or do a pct BRO dont make it more complicated for your self

Comment

So did anyone read my questions.. i mean great you did reply but useless info!!!. Id never do it once week sounds foolish. After 3 weeks i will switch to twice a week.. last nights pin went well and almost no pip 12 hours later but 2marrw will be the real test.. only on shot 9 or 10. Dont expect to be hulk in a few days after pin such small amount funny, i guess no real pro advice here

Comment

Once a week is foolish? Lol works for me
                  Pestosterone
                  Last edited by Pestosterone; 06-10-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Can you show me anyone giving advice to take suston once a week? I didn't blindly go into this most popular advice was everyday 1ml but since i only want around 600-800 a week i will go with less for a stable blood level. I figured at week 3 the levels would saturate and i wouldn't need tk keep up the eod. Leg work out went well today threw up at the end then took some peps and 20 mins later 3iu of hgh.. wondering about doing some igf teats again see what my levels are. I guess you do 10iu 2 hours before test.. so 5x2 iu shots so ti not have bleed effect from more than 4iu at once.. (just what my researxh has shown)

Comment

Some times I like a big dose at once idgaf to show u what somebody else recommends I told u the shit works from real life experience ever heard of the anabolic threshold being stable does not make a fuck of a difference for muscle gains. Saturation and blah blah blah science shit... Look dbol blow u up in 2 weeks the half life 8 hours works best taken total dose at one time a day one example there blood levels no where near stable. Why stable who gives a fuck if stable unless wanting to avoid sides which stable doesn't even matter then because it's just less of the drug at one time

Comment

whell at least when i did once a week shoot works for me and didn't have your problems, i dont say it will work for you but it did for me.
                        i always use low dose test so 250mg once a week gave me great results and started to feel it around 3-4 weeks. sustanon was made to be taken once a month. and its NOT an advice just an expirience im sharing.

Comment

Heh yea it was made in 1970 to be used once month and discontinued.. having levels spike is your second recommendation.. whats next i wonder.

Comment

I recommend u carry on as u were c if that vial doubles as a suppository?

Comment

Planning on doing what i been doing. Will go next week to check levels, honestly i thought i would feel a lot different, taking anavar as well around 40-50mg past week ED along with hgh and peptides. at 218 pounds today started at 200 22 days ago. was maybe 1 pound a day for a while no idea how much of it is fat / water / muscle.

My next research will be diet.. my diet says to take 50g of waxy maze after work out with protein shake.. seems like eating sugar! also forcing myself to eat isnt really working to well. somedays i can eat my 6 meals and some days 4 is so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X