Who does PCT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does PCT?

Who does PcT? And how do u do it and are u successful at keeping gains with it? I'm of the opinion that if u r well above natural gains with aas then coming off no matter what u will end up losing every bit of your new found size eventually the hormones simply are not there to support that much muscle mass while being lean.

whell if you do a propper pct then you may ad more gains, ofcoures water weight will be lost. i only use aromasin for pct 25mg ed and 20mg nolva
    with hcg, but i always run aromasin 1 week more then nolva for the estro rebound.

Comment

I used to 10 years ago
      3 months on ..pct +3 months off..that.was the norm ...
      Now I just blast and cruise... With bloods every cruise....if I needed I come off doing a power PCT

Comment

I'm talking about dudes around 220lbs with single digit body fat. As this is my goal and I cannot achieve it if I take time off in 6 months i would b in the mid to low 190s to have this same body fat % and b lean. I'm 5lbs away from 220 and getting leaner by the day I'm on modest dosage as well but mayb my genetic potential is less than that of others i know for a fact I could never go pro so I don't mega dose but I do blast and cruise...
        Pestosterone
        Last edited by Pestosterone; 06-10-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I have to stay on year round to achieve 220lbs. or more, I'm 5'9" and at 220lbs. it's just to big for me, it's very hard to sleep, wipe my ass, it's hard to get in and out of vehicle's, it's just an all around pain in the ass for me. 210lbs. at 6% is what I'm looking for, at 210lbs. it's just starting to get uncomfortable, but I can deal with it. The heaviest I've been was 223lbs, it's not for me.
          MrBig
          Last edited by MrBig; 06-10-2015, 09:10 PM.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yes seems we r going for around the same look at 6ft 220 vs 5'9- 210lbs these r comparable looks! not too much drugs to maintain but still jacked and not too too much for the females think about Arnold he was what 6'2 and mid 230s best physique ever we r there bro we r just shorter!! Lol

Comment

I quit PCT 8 years ago. However I am one of the few that doesn't have any issues with fighting gyno and other sides when on a heavy cycle and only did PCT once 11 years ago. My version of coming off is a little different but I like it. I always taper and include it in my weeks counted on cycle. I taper down to where I'm using either Cyp or Ena sub Q at 75mg a week. Doing so allows my natural test do its thing. The biggest issue for most people is the crash and how it affects their mind set. They start to lose the superficial water weight that they wanted to count as gains so now they don't look as big. Lifting poundage on bench drops like a rock. They quit eating like they were and then they start the whole thing over again 6 to eight weeks later. Either stay on at 125mg test a week for two to three months or do the sub Q at 75mg a week. I have made gains strength wise during these times which paid off when I did my next cycle. One other thing to add is MK-677 to keep the appetite up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                I have to stay on year round to achieve 220lbs. or more, I'm 5'9" and at 220lbs. it's just to big for me, it's very hard to sleep, wipe my ass, it's hard to get in and out of vehicle's, it's just an all around pain in the ass for me. 210lbs. at 6% is what I'm looking for, at 210lbs. it's just starting to get uncomfortable, but I can deal with it. The heaviest I've been was 223lbs, it's not for me.

I know what you mean. I am nowhere near cut like you guys I am just a big sob. The other day went out to lunch with some work buddies and got stuck in the back seat....@ 280 PDS I can barely get out lmao.

As for pct I don't do really much since I am not on any heavy shit although that fake var aka Winny I posted about in another thread I am going through a major detox with a bunch of stuff right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou12 View Post
                  I quit PCT 8 years ago. However I am one of the few that doesn't have any issues with fighting gyno and other sides when on a heavy cycle and only did PCT once 11 years ago. My version of coming off is a little different but I like it. I always taper and include it in my weeks counted on cycle. I taper down to where I'm using either Cyp or Ena sub Q at 75mg a week. Doing so allows my natural test do its thing. The biggest issue for most people is the crash and how it affects their mind set. They start to lose the superficial water weight that they wanted to count as gains so now they don't look as big. Lifting poundage on bench drops like a rock. They quit eating like they were and then they start the whole thing over again 6 to eight weeks later. Either stay on at 125mg test a week for two to three months or do the sub Q at 75mg a week. I have made gains strength wise during these times which paid off when I did my next cycle. One other thing to add is MK-677 to keep the appetite up.
                  Nice way to do things sub q is getting way popular I am uncomfortable with the idea though lol

Comment

Working...
                  X