Steroids for Athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids for Athletes

Hello, I wanted to give you guys my personal opinion/experience with steroids and sports. I am going over the 3 major sports in the US, Basketball, Football, Baseball.
    Off season cycle should look something like this: Test E 400mg/week, Deca 400mg per week or 600mg Equipoise depending on position, goals, etc... along with an oral such as Dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg/day. An AI( Aromatase Inhibitor) Arimidex @ .5mg ED or .25mg ED is a must for this cycle, as we have a lot of aromatizing PEDs. For guys who are prone to gyno/estro sides, normally guys who are overweight, might need something stronger such as Aromasin. I have listed the top end dosing here, in other words if you go past the dosage here you are at a point of diminishing return, more sides and no additional gains. As an athlete I would personally stay away from Anadrol (oxymetholone), as it is extremely hard on your body/liver. I would also stay away from winstrol, I know I know, "but Ben Johnson used it". Good winstrol WILL dry out your knees, shoulders, elbows, this will make it almost impossible to perform at a high level. It is not a worth the knee pain/damage you would have.
    During season - Test C 300mg/week, Equipoise 600mg/week, and Anavar @ 50mg/day(if you can afford it) . One of my personal favorites, Equipoise. You will not find a better compound as a basketball player than EQ. One of the most pronounced effects in Equipoise is its ability to raise your RBCs (red blood cells). This is very typical of anabolic steroids; however, Equipoise would appear to do it to a slightly greater degree than most. One of the other effects most Equipoise users report is an increased appetite. I can say that this is true of me, also; this factor makes it impossible for me to diet on it. Its because of this ability to increase appetite that many will include Equipoise in a mass cycle, and its for the quality of muscle gained on it that many will include it in a cutting cycle. Its probably the most versatile injectable compound, next to testosterone. The increase in RBCs, makes EQ a must for any athlete. Especially high volume running sports like basketball, soccer, and football. The appetite increase doesn't happen for me, but some users swear by it. Athletes stay away from Trenbolone! I am not saying this just to be another guy telling people not to use Tren. Tren will be extremely detrimental to your cardio ability. I am telling you from my own experience, I know may users will attest to this. Hell, I gotta take a 5 min breather, when on it, just walking up the stairs. I cant tell you why it has such a negative affect on cardio, it just does. Im sure someone out there does know the reason(Please enlighten us all I would like to know), but I do not. Therefore, Tren is an extremely poor choice for any athlete.
    Be sure to run some Testostone with whatever you choose. As someone who has tried virtually every compound, here are my favorites: Testosterone , Equipoise , Deca , Dbol , Winstrol , Anavar. These are still my personal choices to this day. I hope this has been informative if your looking for more info on a particular compound go to http://www.steroid.com/. These PEDs are for non-tested athletes only, obviously. The best thing you can do is educate yourself on these and all of the readily available compounds and then YOU can make an informed decision.
    Moosewallet
    Last edited by Moosewallet; 06-04-2015, 10:45 PM.

Thank you for a solid explanation!

Comment

Working...
    X