Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback needed on Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback needed on Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)

I've done some reading about boldenone, which is very similar to deca. It has a long half-life and provides good but slower strength & mass gains. Side effects are minimal. Just looking for anyone's experience with this. Thanks.

I love EQ but at 600mg EW i get some acne
    And a little water retention, so i use an AI with it.
    And its also increase my appetide and this is not good
    For me when im dieting, but beside this i love 200mg with my
    Lean bulk cycles. 600mg EW gives me crazy pumps and vines!!

Comment

the only side but big side effect is hematocrit (to much blood)

Comment

For me personally, it's done exactly as documented.

Comment

Yep, great compound. Ideal for mass gains as well as cutting. it does convert to estrogen but about 50% as much as test does, so its a lot easier to control. I love the fullness and vascularity, even when in the off season or depleted when dieting. Stamina is amazing in the gym, due to the increased O2. On that note, the only draw back is, as mentioned above, it will increase hemoglobin and hematocrit. The lower the dose, the longer it takes to become a problem. 8, 10, 12 wks is about how long I go at a high dose before I start to notice shortness of breath. Then if you donate a pint of blood, you're GTG that day. It's a good idea to donate anyway for general health.

400mg is a good place to start for 12-16 wks.
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
          X