Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got a pile of new exotics how would u stack them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a pile of new exotics how would u stack them?

Just got some free trials today 2 mastE 200 mg ml and 3npps 100mgmls already on test 750 deca 600 weekly and dropping dbol today doing mwf shots thinking off adding mast now was going to just add in npp already when I dropped the dbol but don't want to shoot over 9ccs a week lol😁 anybody got any ideas or just add in some tren ace and b done with it lol he also gave me some dbol which I am already loaded up on. I should just conserve and b modest with dosages with all this but it's tempting. Also I tried mast E before but I was never As lean as I am now and I didn't notice shit the first time

Send the stuff to me and be modest, i will tell you
    If its gtg 👍 any way i would run the mast now and when you drop the deca
    Then ad npp and maybe ad some dbols again. I wouldnt run npp
    When you already on deca. Or drop deca and ad mast and npp.
    Do you take any prami or caber with you deca? My plan is to use npp soon
    I tried it before and its nice

Comment

I like npp with deca it is different npp acts like a milder tren and burns fat for me as well plus it enables us to raise and lower your nandrolone rapidly if u decide to do so I've been getting decent results with these npp dbol bursts but was gonna try something different

Comment

Contemplating just doing 750 test e weekly 300npp 300tren ace mwf shots 300mast E

Comment

sounds very solid Pesto i love npp and tren but not so happy for dostinex side effects, and prami is worse for me so thats keep me away from it right now. but il try some npp with test prop and hope that aromasin will be enough

Comment

I use prami it's good to me no sides as I've just gotten use to it

Comment

Working...
            X