1st Cycle Ever - Coaching and recommendations needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Cycle Ever - Coaching and recommendations needed

I am going to start my first Cycle, I've been reading a TON of stuff on cycles and what not, however; I feel like I'd have more "Peace of mind" hearing an opinion from someone else. I am 21 years old, 5'6, weight is 140Lbs, been lifting consistently for a couple months, my diet it on point, strict as hell meals PACKED with protein, one cheat day a week (Saturday)

My current "Plan" is to do: GP Test E 250 - 400 EW, (2 injections EW of 200) I figured I would do two vials of GP Test E @ this rate which would look like: 400 x 10 weeks, then 500 x 2 weeks to finish it off. (2500Mg X 2 = 5000Mg, to use all of it if I do the Above cycle.)

After that I was just going to use Clomid 14 days after my cycle.
    100Mg ED for 7 days
    50Mg ED for 14 days after that.
    Do you believe this is a good PCT?
    Is implementing any HCG necessary?

However; I have been seeing a lot of people recommend taking Armidex DURING the cycle, which sounds good and I believe I am leaning more towards doing that so I can avoid all of the sides that come with the high estrogen. I just honestly have NO IDEA what I am doing. Should I run this AI with my cycle? IF so, how much, how often?

Goal is to get cut up as hell, with as little "Bloat" as possible. I'm a skinny dude, so I'd like to maintain a nice body type (8% fat or less) but just shredded. Ideally I want to be like 165-170 6% body fat. Anyway, I am open to ALL suggestions and Coaching.Thanks so much, I really appreciate the insight.

Get the ai run it if u want to b cut u have to b in an ai with test e to look sharp. Oh never mind 170lbs??? How tall r u?

- - - Updated - - -

Some peoples frames r different my buddy is 5ft8 but 185 and he looks 220 but he's lean

Comment

Hcg use will b entirely dependant on your genetics and how u recover. Not everybody is the same run your pct and get blood work 6 weeks after that's over with if its good and u r recovered the blast it again but it gets harder to recover the older u get. Well for me any way I cruise now at your cycle dosage😳

Comment

Alright, so the AI is a needed. Got it, I will order that as well.
        I'm 5'6/ 5'7 - Currently 140lbs, looking to get to about 160-170 just cut.

What do you recommend I dose my AI at and how often? .5mg EOD or ED?

Do you think Clomid is all I will need for my PCT or is Nolvadex also necessary?

Comment

I recommend aromasin or exemestane at 12.5 mg daily. THis is my preference over Adex but if u choose Adex .5mg eod should b good

Comment

Alright. Can you give me a quick explanation on why you prefer Aromasin & Exemestane over Adex?
            Just trying to get as much info as possible.

Comment

This ^ is why everybody starts out with test as first cycle see how u react and figure out how to basically self medicate with an ai to keep sides at bay. But do not b fooled here son I think u r overestimating what steroids can do u very well may gain 30lbs of weight but I don't see a 170lbs ripped swimmers body with just test only u should aim for 10lbs clean weight and try to eat all u can marathon not a sprint... Spend 5 years androgyny 10 cycles in that time frame with consistent training that's how u have to think

- - - Updated - - -

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and does not allow for rebound estrogen it kills aromatase off its better to your health cholesterol is not effected as bad and it raises your igf levels a bit

Comment

Clomid always made me feel better when I did pct I hate nolva pct is a waste of time once you r above your genetic limit.

Comment

Stellar, thanks a ton. Obviously I still have a lot to learn, but I definitely appreciate the insight. I'm placing my orders, I will keep you posted on the progress.

Comment

Read up on diets as well bro that is the most important part period

Comment

Will do brotha. Thanks a ton

Comment

Working...
                      X