First cycle scare experience and resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle scare experience and resolution

I am on a 500mg Test E and 30mg ED dbol cycle. Test is split to two shots weekly. My first glute pin went great!! No issues at all. My second pin went fine but after 2 days my tail bone area lymph nodes got swollen and sore. No redness, warmth and I didn't have a fever. Injection area looked great as well. Just a little sore which is normal.

Now things I read online were:

Could be an infection/cyst- possibly would need surgery
    Could be back pumps from dbol
    Could just be my fresh glutes not used to the test and it's just my body naturally reacting (most common answer and experience from others)
    And a few other scary things

Well I'm not sure exactly what it was but I can tell you if this is something you experience don't panic. I read online for hours and was confused on what was going to happen.

Yesterday I did lower back, abs and legs. Strait leg dead lifts didn't make it more swollen just a more sore so I decided to take 600mgs of ibuprofen ( I know this can lower my gains a little).

This morning when I woke up, swelling was gone, pain is very faint and everything seems back to normal. I did my next pin this morning and everything has been fine. I finished my evening work out and I still feel great!

Anyone else had this problem? Thoughts or comments welcome!

Welcome
    It's a Virgin muscle mate....nothing to worry about....
    Back pumps you will feel like if something is pressing in your lower back
    I shoot after a shower and before go to bed....
    Don't feel a thing day after

Comment

You will have worse don't worry as long as u r clean and inject properly then u shouldn't have to visit an ER

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
        You will have worse don't worry as long as u r clean and inject properly then u shouldn't have to visit an ER
        I wipe down the top of the bottle with a alcohol pad. Put in 20G draw. Then wipe injection area with a new pad. Switch pin to 25G then inject. I do this right after my shower in the morning. I have never even had a red area or lump or anything after. Now that being said I think I'm injecting properly. I do the gun on hip with my hand then go 45 degrees back to find my site. Then I enter straight in, aspirate and go for it. I use a 1 inch pin.

I want to try my delts but how do you guys aspirate with one hand? Seems like a weird thing to do and I don't want to wiggle the pin around too much and cause irritation.

Comment

Lean the arm that won't reach against the wall so u can reach your other shoulder then u have to one hand it I hate shoulders I hit quads mostly

Comment

Lean the arm that won't reach against the wall so u can reach your other shoulder then u have to one hand it I hate shoulders I hit quads mostly

Yeah quads seem a lot easier. I have only hit glutes. I'll try quads tomorrow. Any tips?

Comment

Sit on the toilet and relax your leg it's so easy and doesn't hurt at all I just warmed up the syringue in hot water in the sink for the first time today and it went in so much easier run hot water over it every time now

Comment

Sit on the toilet and relax your leg it's so easy and doesn't hurt at all I just warmed up the syringue in hot water in the sink for the first time today and it went in so much easier run hot water over it every time now
                Thanks! I did exactly that. Smooth as hell. Way easier than the glute.

Comment

Yea I hate glutea back always cramps up bigger u get harder it is to reach your ass lol

Comment

For sure. Quads are defiantly the easiest

Comment

Seems have heard many diff things for pip and i am going to try them all eventually.. on shot 5 in two days. first time ever pinning anything.. 1 in leg after killer work out is worst idea ever! 3rd pin felt like golf ball hit me the next day..
                      Today i took benadryl before injection heated the suston 300 in bowl hot water heated syringes in fryingpan on low. Was tricky lefthanded one hand glute injection 1.5" 25g draw with 25 pin with 25. I will know for sure tomorrow if the pain is least of the 4.. the provider actually suggested grocery store grapeseed oil. Hahaha sounded like bad idea so ebayed some grapeseed sterile vial 20ml to cut future injections maybe 1/3 grapeseed they suggested 1:1 but seems weird to inject extra oil into me.

Comment

Working...
                      X