Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lab reviews

Hi there.

i will like to hear some reviews about this labs, this is what i can get.

Eurochem
    Hardcorelabs
    Global Anabolic
    Sciroxx
    EU Bioz
    titan lab
    Alpha pharma

have you tried some of this what will you go for?

alpha pharma and hardcorelabs for me good.
    someone try the new birtish dragon?
    novocrine very good for me aslo

Comment

HCL and baltic best gear....

Comment

I have not taken HCL but I have worked a handful of guys that have used it. No one has had any complaints and they have gotten the results they wanted. So I would give it a thumbs up. I also give a thumbs up to Geneza. Thats the main brand that I stick with and suggest
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

geneza good , take some winstrol tabs for all my contest

Comment

All these Ive heard of alpha pharma best reputation or sciroxx

Comment

ok guy's i was about to place an order, but my source dont answer me any more. and its 14 days now and need some gear asap, the only choice i have is diamond pharma titan healtcare alpha pharma and sciroxx what will you go for?

Comment

Same alpha or sciroxx..
                All my gear is geneza and I'm very happy so far.... And good price too 😭
                frandman2014
                Last edited by frandman2014; 05-29-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I don't have any personal experience with any of the ones listed below and not one of your options but I would recommend militiapharm

Comment

I am currently running Genza test e , seems to be working perfectly. Im also running titan lab (hyperion) Mast E , and Tren E , which is also working just as it should. You cant go wrong with either one, imo. for your orals I would lean toward genza tho as I have tried winny ,dbol, adex, clen all recently and I can vouch for the quality of these.

Comment

Geneza products are amazing guys!! U know your getting exactly what your supposed too, if its geneza!
                      PM me if interested

Comment

can you post analysis sciroxx and hcl?

Comment

Working...
                        X