Winstrol as an antiestrogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol as an antiestrogen

hey guys im currently running 250 sus, 200 masteron E, 150 mix 3x per week and I believe that comes out to about 1g of test per week. im starting to notice some puffy nips, although I am not prone to gyno. and I just got some winny in do you think it will help my estrogen lvls, until I get some more ai? I have read where it can be mild anti-estrogenic. Any experience on this matter is greatly appreciated!

Never heard of it

Comment

I haven't either its not very smart to do with winstrol being the most liver toxic AAS out there(from everything ive read). I took 20 mg before bed and 20 mg this morning and the gyno/water seems to be subsiding a lil. This is only temporary until I get more Adex. Shouldn't have to put this kind of strain on my liver long!

Comment

winstrol can make it worse. cut down your test dosage to you get some anti estrogen, i recomend aromasin this is the only AI i use but if you only have puffy nips nolva will take care of it.

Comment

for me, proviron is number one . winstrol good quality of muscle when body fat low.I take 75 mg day tablets for 6 weeks

Comment

good idea Italo, I did cut my test back until my Adex come in, which should be any day now. I am not prone to estro sides, Adex has always worked fine for me, no need to spend the extra dough! But if u are prone to gyno etc.. aromasin is a much better choice

Comment

Winstrol is not taken to control estrogen man.Nolva is best used during a cycle to help control gyno.

Comment

yes your right fist, but it was the only thing I had on hand so it thought id try it. it didn't help anyways. thnk god my my adex got here. I have read a lot of posts about nolva, but I have never taken it. I haven't had the need to since Adex controls gyno/water for me. but I was liking the gains I was getting at 1g of test per day. I might add some deca next time so nolva might be a good idea with that much aromatizing gear. I have ran deca twice in the past and both times the estro sides were ridiculous. I was like a f****** ballon

Comment

U need to run pramipexole or cabaser with your deca to control the sides from it 19nors require this as does test requires an Ai if u keep your prolactin or progesterone in check when u come off u recover faster and u don't get deca dick or tren dick shit like that also read up on nolva with 19nors like deca some say it is a no no others say doesn't matter I hate nolva personally have no use for it

Comment

I use nolvedex when on Dbol...
                    Aromasing every other time

Comment

I will get some cabaser with the deca. I was running an AI with deca but still blew up , water wise. since I am not prone to gyno I figured that I am not prone to prolactin/progesterone sides either. I do get progesterone sides tho (gyno/water weight), cabaser is a must with deca for me

Comment

Working...
                      X