Tren e fans step up and share with us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren e fans step up and share with us

Any body a fan of tren e seems to b the most exotic horrific one out there. I have a vial of 200mgml trenE. I may add a cc once weekly to my test deca dbol blast right now since I'm growing lean as fuck actually like recomping on this wet stack thought to add some tren e to see what it does to my look. Any experienced users??? I'm going to do it prolly after this round of dbol

I'm on tren E 400 mg week
    Test E 500 mg week
    Winny 100 mg week
    Aromasin 25 mg day
    First time in Tren...
    I am a test deca guy
    I started Tren at 400 and test 250 aromasing 12.5
    Had to change it as it wasn't feeling right....needed more test and more ai...
    So I up my dose a bit
    And I feel better straight away
    I feel better more test than Tren
    Sides.....sweets like a shower
    Imsonnia and out of breath
    Feeling hot and cold in secs
    And fucking acid reflux but I got some indigestion tablets and I'm fine now...
    I'm on week 8 and everything is happening ....
    Geneza Tren E is gtg
    I'll start a log soon hopefully
    Hope it helps
    frandman2014
    Last edited by frandman2014; 05-15-2015, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Did you see immediate results from the tren E , or does it take several weeks before it really starts to shine ?

Comment

I'm gonna throw it in slowly and see what low damage does because I'm already on deca and test rotating out dbol and npp months at a time will add it low dosage to b safe but effective as hell most likey

Comment

You fell it on you 1 week
          Seen results week 5
          Now with more test 500 mg
          I'm fucking loving it....
          daily changes if diet is nailed

Comment

My diet is nailed and my test will prolly b around a gram weekly when I start💪😜

Comment

I love tren E. since I first tried it about 3 yrs ago its been my main squeeze. the Mental sides are nothing to joke about tho. but my first go round with it I went from 180 to 210 16weeks!!! . idk about the fat burning part of it cause I was a skinny bitch anyway, always have been. But it did keep me VERY lean while eating like a horse

Comment

Cool bro sounds like we have opposite body types as well though lol

Comment

Working...
                X