Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pestosterones training log.

Never did one of these let's see if I can keep it up for a while!!!! Today is arms only but we will b hitting deadlifts. And arms and abs after cardio I'll b training 2 others who have synced up their split with mine!!! Plus I love to have extra people to move plates around for me😜💪

Great to see you starting the log brother.I will definitely be following along.

Keep it going man.

Comment

Cool man.. I don't have a lot of time and I do my posts from My phone so some workouts may b broken up in to several posts I kind of get detailed some times I'll post up tonight's workout in the am though! But i believe I have grown in this training style that everybody should find interesting it's extremely customed to how I feel my body best reacts to training so u will notice weird patterns amidst all the changes that lead to my smaller goals along the way..

Comment

Last night was like an extra day. I went through my split already through out the week ahead of schedule so I did what I thought needed another session. I got off late was pressed for time but I did this workout honestly with zero breaks I did not stop moving accept to piss and fill up my water bottle. Deadlifts from the Zumba plat form is bad ally a regular dlift but the bar is almost touching the top of your foot I've been doing these alternating with regular deads on back days or legs
        So it's deep deadlifts 4 sets of 10-12 just 2 plates a side here no belt and shit just squeeze stretch and flex these
        I super set this with wide pull-ups just 8 reps 4sets
        On the last set of these I add
        Hammer grip lat pull downs 4sets of 20 once the deadlifts super sets are over I super set body weight dips with lat pulls also 4sets of 20
        Now by the end of these I was pretty winded
        Straight to Arnold curls super set with nose breakers 4sets 15- 20ish non stop no breaks
        The. To hammer curls super set with over head triceps 4sets 12 here idk why chose to use a little more weight felt good I guess
        Then straight into biceps curl machine super set with hammer strength under hand lat pulls and seated calve raise 3 sets all high reps double pumps and exaggerated squeezing and flexing throughout these movements it's important to treat each rep like its your last and contract hard in these
        Then another 3 sets of 20 lat pulls from the floor super settled with straight bar curls and hanging leg raises

- - - Updated - - -

This was well under an hour I thinknit was about a 40 minute session 💪

Comment

Got off work a little early had time for a quicky at the gym before I got to the lake and fuck up the large mouth population lol jk I catch and release
          Was really quick hams calves and abs today I just hit 8 sets all super setted leg curls Calve raises and backwards squats worked up to 5 plates a side this workout honestly took 15-mins maybe got a sweat going and hams pumped lungs moving air oh well, Sunday is chest day Saturday on the water will update after the lifts sunday

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also hanging leg raises 8 sets all 10-20 rep ranges today was weird in a hurry

Comment

Great workouts man.Very intense.

Comment

Yesterday was chest day and arms did bench press 4 sets off 15-20 reps drop set last set... I hate this excersiZe only do it when I have to or train with somebody. Then to incline dwell press 4sets 12-20 rep ranges I was using 100lb dbells was highest his gym had high reps I thinknis better some times anyway. Then to Arnold curls 8rep traditional each side then 8 rep hammer grip non stop a side for a set super setter with cable cross overs 4 sets good slow squeezing and contraction had a nasty pump by his time
              Then on to lower cable gross over flies laying on a slight inclined bench 4 quick high rep pump sets of these then 4 sets preacher curl machine super settled with single arm triceps push downs High reps burn it out sets then I was blown up here's a pic if it goes through
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good brother!!! Glad you are logging with us!!!
                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Thank you gym dad. It'll b back today hopefully I feel 100%today I didn't get much sleep we watched 50 shades of grey finally and she got all riled up bedroom cardio💪

Comment

This mornings ab check feeling skinny and flat but abs look good today I guess lol oh well the female sure r showing me a lot of special interest so I'm doing something right!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looking great brother.Keep it up.Very inspirational to us all.

Comment

Note to self no more sex in the hard wood floors lol my knee was messed up all damn day so deadlifts were out if the question especially after not lasting but 5 minutes on the tread mill in stead of my normal 20mins on stair machine.
                        Today I hit back started with 3 sets of pull-ups with exagerated squeezes fast reps hanging and stretching about 8-12 reps each set I use the to warm up my back and get my mind used to flexing my lats for the time being
                        I did barbell rows next 135 x20 225x12 275x8 drop set 225x10 135(underhand grip)x10
                        Lower back was torched even with a weight belt on I do these as parallel as possible to the floor.
                        Dumbbell rows 4 sets 15-20 reps today did these leaned on an incline bench chest supported simultaneously to save my lower back and to speed up the process but also squeezing the shit out of my back
                        Hammer strength rows machine idk I did these 4sets 15-20 reps 2-3 plates drop set last set 321 good back pump from these
                        Then to wide grip lat pull downs to mid belly 5sets 15-20reps
                        Then 4sets hanging leg raises 12 rep then leave the gym.... I honestly did not eat worth a shit today and felt like I cioukdve done more if I had eaten more I should've hit 2excersizes for biceps and calves and more abs oh well at least I was intense so it was beneficial and thanks for the compliments fist..

Comment

Very nice workout brother!!!
                          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Last night was shoulder traps and triceps knee still has some pain so skipping cardio and legs until I'm better 👎
                            started with seated bbell press warm up bar with like 50 bradford press style to warm up reps then 135x20 185x15 225x12 reps drop set the last set
                            No rest at all hardly between these sets, just enough to change the weights and sip water I'm moving fast as to burn more calories and b more conditioned.
                            Side lateral dbell 4sets 20 super set with dbell shrugs
                            Front laterals seated one rep regular every other rep is under handed(12rep) 4sets super set with over head tricep extensions 100lbs 4sets 20 rep
                            Lying nose breaker with ez bar super set with rear felt lateral raises 4sets 12 rep delt 20 rep tricep
                            Then reverse peckdeck for rear delt 3 sets 20 then super set with shoulder bomb fly (like a fly but for shoulders and u rotate wrists and it's straight in air weird one I made up) then 4sets 20 tricep push down with vbar and 4sets 12 hanging leg raises.

Comment

Very nice workout brother hope your knee getsvto feeing better
                              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X