PDA

View Full Version : Pestosterones training log.

Pestosterone
05-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Never did one of these let's see if I can keep it up for a while!!!! Today is arms only but we will b hitting deadlifts. And arms and abs after cardio I'll b training 2 others who have synced up their split with mine!!! Plus I love to have extra people to move plates around for me😜💪

F.I.S.T.
05-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Great to see you starting the log brother.I will definitely be following along.

Keep it going man.

Pestosterone
05-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Cool man.. I don't have a lot of time and I do my posts from My phone so some workouts may b broken up in to several posts I kind of get detailed some times I'll post up tonight's workout in the am though! But i believe I have grown in this training style that everybody should find interesting it's extremely customed to how I feel my body best reacts to training so u will notice weird patterns amidst all the changes that lead to my smaller goals along the way..

Pestosterone
05-15-2015, 10:43 AM
Last night was like an extra day. I went through my split already through out the week ahead of schedule so I did what I thought needed another session. I got off late was pressed for time but I did this workout honestly with zero breaks I did not stop moving accept to piss and fill up my water bottle. Deadlifts from the Zumba plat form is bad ally a regular dlift but the bar is almost touching the top of your foot I've been doing these alternating with regular deads on back days or legs
So it's deep deadlifts 4 sets of 10-12 just 2 plates a side here no belt and shit just squeeze stretch and flex these
I super set this with wide pull-ups just 8 reps 4sets
On the last set of these I add
Hammer grip lat pull downs 4sets of 20 once the deadlifts super sets are over I super set body weight dips with lat pulls also 4sets of 20
Now by the end of these I was pretty winded
Straight to Arnold curls super set with nose breakers 4sets 15- 20ish non stop no breaks
The. To hammer curls super set with over head triceps 4sets 12 here idk why chose to use a little more weight felt good I guess
Then straight into biceps curl machine super set with hammer strength under hand lat pulls and seated calve raise 3 sets all high reps double pumps and exaggerated squeezing and flexing throughout these movements it's important to treat each rep like its your last and contract hard in these
Then another 3 sets of 20 lat pulls from the floor super settled with straight bar curls and hanging leg raises

- - - Updated - - -

This was well under an hour I thinknit was about a 40 minute session 💪

Pestosterone
05-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Got off work a little early had time for a quicky at the gym before I got to the lake and fuck up the large mouth population lol jk I catch and release
Was really quick hams calves and abs today I just hit 8 sets all super setted leg curls Calve raises and backwards squats worked up to 5 plates a side this workout honestly took 15-mins maybe got a sweat going and hams pumped lungs moving air oh well, Sunday is chest day Saturday on the water will update after the lifts sunday

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also hanging leg raises 8 sets all 10-20 rep ranges today was weird in a hurry

F.I.S.T.
05-15-2015, 11:36 PM
Great workouts man.Very intense.

Pestosterone
05-18-2015, 10:32 AM
Yesterday was chest day and arms did bench press 4 sets off 15-20 reps drop set last set... I hate this excersiZe only do it when I have to or train with somebody. Then to incline dwell press 4sets 12-20 rep ranges I was using 100lb dbells was highest his gym had high reps I thinknis better some times anyway. Then to Arnold curls 8rep traditional each side then 8 rep hammer grip non stop a side for a set super setter with cable cross overs 4 sets good slow squeezing and contraction had a nasty pump by his time
Then on to lower cable gross over flies laying on a slight inclined bench 4 quick high rep pump sets of these then 4 sets preacher curl machine super settled with single arm triceps push downs High reps burn it out sets then I was blown up here's a pic if it goes through

gymdad
05-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Looking good brother!!! Glad you are logging with us!!!

Pestosterone
05-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Thank you gym dad. It'll b back today hopefully I feel 100%today I didn't get much sleep we watched 50 shades of grey finally and she got all riled up bedroom cardio💪

Pestosterone
05-18-2015, 06:49 PM
This mornings ab check feeling skinny and flat but abs look good today I guess lol oh well the female sure r showing me a lot of special interest so I'm doing something right!!

F.I.S.T.
05-18-2015, 11:42 PM
Looking great brother.Keep it up.Very inspirational to us all.

Pestosterone
05-19-2015, 12:02 AM
Note to self no more sex in the hard wood floors lol my knee was messed up all damn day so deadlifts were out if the question especially after not lasting but 5 minutes on the tread mill in stead of my normal 20mins on stair machine.
Today I hit back started with 3 sets of pull-ups with exagerated squeezes fast reps hanging and stretching about 8-12 reps each set I use the to warm up my back and get my mind used to flexing my lats for the time being
I did barbell rows next 135 x20 225x12 275x8 drop set 225x10 135(underhand grip)x10
Lower back was torched even with a weight belt on I do these as parallel as possible to the floor.
Dumbbell rows 4 sets 15-20 reps today did these leaned on an incline bench chest supported simultaneously to save my lower back and to speed up the process but also squeezing the shit out of my back
Hammer strength rows machine idk I did these 4sets 15-20 reps 2-3 plates drop set last set 321 good back pump from these
Then to wide grip lat pull downs to mid belly 5sets 15-20reps
Then 4sets hanging leg raises 12 rep then leave the gym.... I honestly did not eat worth a shit today and felt like I cioukdve done more if I had eaten more I should've hit 2excersizes for biceps and calves and more abs oh well at least I was intense so it was beneficial and thanks for the compliments fist..

gymdad
05-19-2015, 01:33 AM
Very nice workout brother!!!

Pestosterone
05-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Last night was shoulder traps and triceps knee still has some pain so skipping cardio and legs until I'm better 👎
started with seated bbell press warm up bar with like 50 bradford press style to warm up reps then 135x20 185x15 225x12 reps drop set the last set
No rest at all hardly between these sets, just enough to change the weights and sip water I'm moving fast as to burn more calories and b more conditioned.
Side lateral dbell 4sets 20 super set with dbell shrugs
Front laterals seated one rep regular every other rep is under handed(12rep) 4sets super set with over head tricep extensions 100lbs 4sets 20 rep
Lying nose breaker with ez bar super set with rear felt lateral raises 4sets 12 rep delt 20 rep tricep
Then reverse peckdeck for rear delt 3 sets 20 then super set with shoulder bomb fly (like a fly but for shoulders and u rotate wrists and it's straight in air weird one I made up) then 4sets 20 tricep push down with vbar and 4sets 12 hanging leg raises.

gymdad
05-21-2015, 01:19 AM
Very nice workout brother hope your knee getsvto feeing better

Pestosterone
05-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Last night no legs so I hit chest again and biceps and abs incline bench 225x5 drop set last set 135 for 15 try to do these with very little rest not even 15 seconds break
Incline dbell fly 1set 55s then 65s 75 (85) I got 9 rep in 85s I as huge and pumped at his time and pyramid back down
Hammer curls 50s 4 sets 8-15 reps drop set last set
Then hammer strength machine 3 plates slow squeezing 4 sets 12-15 reps then
Arnold curls 4sets 8-12 reps
Then cable cross overs 5 sets 20 ish reps and
double biceps cable curls 4sets
hanging leg raises 4sets 12 rep
boom done. Was intense I i was nasty nasty pumped

gymdad
05-22-2015, 12:43 AM
Very nice workout brother pestosterone!!

Pestosterone
05-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Did a 2nd back workout kind of high repped squeeze I focused in mind muscle connection since its a 2nd workout for the back his week
6 sets 8-12 reps pull-ups super setted with also 6 sets barbell rows just 135 on these 15-20 reps I change hand positioning every set of these kept back parallel to floor and squeezed the back and make hard contractions
Then simultaneous dbell rows 4 sets 20 reps I do these stretched way out I do have my back slightly rounded to get that lean forward and let the kats stretch and row back to my hips but try to keep elbows wide as fuck if done in this manner these r a bitch lol but I believe it's binging out veins in my lower traps upper center back area nice pump
Then on to seated calve raises and hammer strength chest supported row machine both super setted 4sets 15-20 reps
Then lastly lat wide ass lat pull downs 4sets 20 super set with hanging leg raise 4sets and standing calve raises on a box in smith machine 4 sets

Pestosterone
05-23-2015, 03:48 AM
Shoulders again today was very brief too much talking going on another guy doing a show he is great shape but he talks a lot so I was short simple and to the point started with
Hammer strength shoulder press's 6 sets 1 plate pyramid up to 3 a side sets of 15 last set got 12 so I made it a triple drop set 321 plates
Then side laterals 4 sets of 20 and 1 set 12 1 set of 7 drop set lots of reps like 3 drops
then barbell shrug 6seta of 12-20 225lbs
Then rear delt laterals 6 sets 4 of 20 rep 2 with heavier weights then drop set
Then I left shoulders were on fire and the counter girl was drooling over my competing friend and I and making comments turned sitting with here legs spread wide open talks about how muscles turn her on we r both married and talk about our wives all the time but she was basically wanting to b taken in the tan room and broke down lol slutty gym bunnies oh well fun to look at any way

Pestosterone
05-24-2015, 12:49 AM
Chest and biceps calves and abs holy shit I killed it today I did 4 excessive a each 6sets superset yes the 4 a time at once and then left not enough time to list but that got me nasty blown up my chest did not look natural it looked like to massive rocks with skin painted on it and veins everywhere 3d some body guessed that I weighed 255lbs today lolol I am so happy with my progress and hard ass work pays off suffering with diets pay off putting the time in to learn what works pays off never stopping staying aggressive pays off being 100% non fucking stop pays off sure there are people who do better than me but I do the best I can no natter what. I have 2 kids I work 60*hours a week I fish I hunt a lot I lift that shits me hard work pays off if u r working hard towards goals... gym off tomorrow Monday after noon legs will die

- - - Updated - - -

Exercises ^^^

Pestosterone
05-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Yesterday tested out knee with semi low rack deads from just below the knee 6th set got 405 for 18 reps no straps just chalk and a belt knee felt fine I was blown up then I hit triceps
4sets 20 overhead triceps extension
4sets 15-20 nose breakers couldn't get 20 last 2 sets
4sets reverse grip tricep push down with cables 12-20 reps super set these with calve raises on hack squat machine8 sets of these also super set with
4sets tricep rope 15-20 reps then hanging leg raises I used a good challenging weight for every Excerscses and put100%into every rep and stayed intense may not seem like a lot but this was a good workout got hams pumped and lower back as well with dead lifts knee felt good will attempt a leg routine today...

Pestosterone
05-26-2015, 06:41 PM
Ok so I'm gonna turn up the cardio and intensity I have 2 weeks until my best friends son birthday pool party lol me and him always show up looking nasty so I'm on the grind hopefully will b able to get some legs in knee is not 100% so we will start with stair machine then. Leg extensions if it doesn't hurt after that then we will SqUaT mother fucker I hate not squatting!!!! Lolol

Pestosterone
05-27-2015, 03:21 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Up date pic even though training

- - - Updated - - -

Another progress pic chest looking fake almost

- - - Updated - - -

Another progress pic chest looking fake almost

frandman2014
05-27-2015, 04:40 PM
Looking good mate

Pestosterone
05-27-2015, 04:47 PM
Thanks bro

gymdad
05-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Looking great brother

Pestosterone
05-28-2015, 01:23 AM
Did stair machine for 10 minutes no knee pain so hit the bar bell for 6 sets of squats never went above 315 for the last 4 sets just good solid working sets 8-12 reps
Then barbell deadlifts from a yoga platform just a plate a side I had huge lower back pumps today 4sets 20 ish reps really squeeze glutes during these
The reverse v squats 4 sets 20 rep last set was 5 plates a side 15 rep drop set to 4 plate 10 rep then 3 plate I think 18 rep was screaming and cussing during this set felt so good to b hammering legs then 4 sets seated valve raises then 4 sets standing leg curl machine then 4 sets let extensions and hanging leg raises super setted then lol I could Barley do shit

Pestosterone
05-31-2015, 12:39 AM
After legs I hit back Bernard few days since been on here pretty similar workout
Friday hit shoulders lot of high rep pump stuff pretty similar didn't have time to log these when they were fresh on my memory I apoligize to any following spending Saturday at the lake today fishing swimming building handrails on the all way to the dock good family time hitting chest and arms with my best friend tomorrow so it'll b a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Back^^^ lol Bernard wtf

Pestosterone
05-31-2015, 12:46 AM
Friday morning after 2 meals abs still showing decently

gymdad
05-31-2015, 01:17 AM
Looking good bro!!!!! I got no abs yet

Pestosterone
05-31-2015, 03:26 AM
U will, it takes time especially if u r preserving muscle mass. I have to remind myself of my goals all the time end up doubting your self and get in motivated and shit have to get your head straight and move towards the goal. I don't compete so I don't have a deadline or anything, so if I screw up and eat cupcakes or a box of Oreos here and there ah no big deal the other 95% of the time I am doing my best gotta live life as well so slow progress is good progress. Keep at it and go hard when u can. Thanks for the support im finding keeping this log gives me just a little more motivation.

Pestosterone
06-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Yesterday was chest/back gonna have to skip a day of lifting wife had to travel for work so chest and back super sets really worked the lungs a lot on these now all my rows I keep as parallel to the ground as possible
Incline bench press/barbell rows 6sets each 135/20 225/15 275/12reps then 3 sets of 20 135lbs
Dumbbell incline flies/dumbbell rows 4sets actaully by a personal best on flies got 100s for 12 reps don't remmber other weight used between 80_100s dbells last set was like 55lbers almost 30 reps
Then it was dips no super set just 3 sets 20 body weight almost no rest /then deadlifts only used 315 3sets of 10
Then cable crossover 6 sets and lat pull downs 6 sets high reps
Hanging leg raises 3sets 15-20 reps

Pestosterone
06-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Kind of a weird one but I burnt calories and taxed the muscles targeted so it was a success

Pestosterone
06-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Hit legs at home Monday had to pick my daughters up from day care I have a 11 month old and a 5 year old lol it's quite a trick to pull off a workout with these 2
So I did 6 sets squats 20 reps 135 225 315 315 315 225
Then I have a vertical leg press I did 6 sets my max weight whatever it adds up to like 7 plates worth lol 6 sets 20
Leg extensions super set with leg curl and calve raises on The leg press machine 5 sets high reps simple yet effective workout u plan on doing some walking lunges next time out doors scare he neighbors walking with a loaded barbell down the street or up hill on my drive way that's what I wanted to do but It was raining and two kids makes that type nearly impossible rain would've been refreshing after squats lol

Pestosterone
06-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Tuesday was off day I won't take another day off from gym until next Saturday shred season!!!! lots of work volume ,cardio,sex ,light food and fishing lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting shoulders with my baby sister today this girl is a boss got her squats up to 275 for 1 rep and I've seen her 225 for 10 she hits legs twice weekly could b a Victoria secret model lol

gymdad
06-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Workouts looking really solid brother, keep on motivating!!!

Pestosterone
06-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Front raises 4 sets 12 super set with dbell shrugs 4sets 20
Rear delt raise super with nose breakers 4 sets 10-12 in delt and 20 on tri
3 sets 20 body weight dips no super set about 15 seconds rest in between sets now
Hammer strength shoulder press 3sets 20
Reverse peck deck rear delts 3sets 15 ish super set with calve raises 6 sets various reps
Hanging leg raises 4 sets 12-15 reps
Then I left, wow that's alot of shit lol now that I write it down but my shoulders r one of my best body parts

Pestosterone
06-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Oh btw my cardio has been 20 mins treadmill walking at 3mph steepest inclune directly before lifting quit the stair machine the last few weeks because the wife has been making me do bedroom cardio pretty much every night or morning lately about 20 mins high intensity lol stair machine is out for now because I'm doing legs twice this week!!! Friday is leg day again

frandman2014
06-04-2015, 01:44 PM
You are a machine
that never stop lol

Pestosterone
06-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Lol thanks man tgis log is 00%

Pestosterone
06-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Yesterday was chest and biceps short and sweet
Cable crossovers to warm up 3sets
Flat dbell press 1set 8 rep 100lbdbell 110lb dbell 8rep 120 dbell 8 rep
140lb dbell I got 10 reps this is personal best ha my flat benched anything in a while also have been doing mostly incline
Then hammer curls 4 sets 8-15 reps
Then incline dbell flies 4sets 8 with 80 lb dbells
Then incline dbell curls 3sets last one with drop set this was intense
Then hammer strength press machine 3sets last set 4 plates a side drop set to 3 then 2 about 30 total reps in this set very intense squeeze hard on this machine gives so much tension on your chest I love this machine
Plate loaded preacher machine curl one arm at a time super set with peck deck 3sets high reps
Hanging leg raises 4sets 12 reps the end I was super tired after. 12 hours work day and had to bust my ass all day lol

gymdad
06-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Awesome workout brother!! Keep on inspiring!!!

Pestosterone
06-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Today was back with my best friend it cut short we barely hit bis one of his sons ran out of medicine new born so we had to leave promptly.
Lat pull downs to warm up wide 3sets 15-20 reps get lats good and warm practice flexing throughout he movement
6 sed barbell rows on platform to get deep stretch in the lats 3 sets 20 over hand wide grip 3sets15-20 under hand grip narrower
Seated lean over dbell rows I'm not sure proper name for these 4 sets 15-20 reps
Arnold curls super set with dbell pullover 3 sets led reps 8-12
Then lay pulldowns with triangle grip super set with low row machine 2 sets 20 each of these his wife called and we left still good session we were killing that shit

Pestosterone
06-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Hit chest and abs calves Sunday and legs at home again today kind of busy so I did straight sets both days pretty regular standard routines kind of rushed.... Oh well keep grinding and on top of the diet

Pestosterone
06-10-2015, 02:16 AM
Today was back .i love to do back sometimes it's my favorite had little extra calories through my regular beef meal which I had replaced with egg whites or chicken for a couple weeks today went with the beef! lol felt good even though I got n there late 20mins walking 2.5 mph highest incline treadmill.
Pull ups 3 sets 8-12 warm up I squeeze and flex my lats and also do shoulder circles as well get it all good and warm
Deadlifts 135x20 225x20 315x12 405x8 no belt until 405 and chalk only I held back some in these to b honest I wanted to save my lower back for Friday's deadlifts with legs lol
Barbell rows 135 wide grip back is as parallel to the ground plates almost touch floor every rep feel stretch intense exaggerated squeeze on about 50% of these reps 3x20 rep then 185x15 and 225x12. Now listen here youngsters this is an excersive that can not b substituted learn it love it grow your back massive
Dbell rows 4sets 12-20reps simultaneously trying to have elbows go from wide and squeeze inward at the top
Plate loaded row machine 4sets 15-20 had some rest pause in this to get all the reps
Lat pull downs 2x20 wide 2x20 triangle grip
Super set lat pulls with valve raises standing in smith machine in platform with 2 plates a side this was only calve excersive available and close the gym was packed weight was already on the smith lol any ways pumped calves 4 sets
Then hanging leg raises 4 sets and done just ate eggs bananas and spinache for dinner fast and easy

Pestosterone
06-10-2015, 02:46 AM
My least favorite is chest lately weird idk why used to bench press every day in high school lol

Pestosterone
06-11-2015, 03:11 AM
Shoulders start 20min steep incline walk treadmill 2.5mph
Standing OHP suoer set with barbell shrug 5sets 15-20 reps OHP just 135 hit 185 2nd set for 15 and decided not to pyramid up since the 135 felt so good in the OHP pyramid up to 315 with shrugs good squeezing here straight up straight down
Side laterals 3sets 20 2 with 35s 1with 25s had to rest like 3 seconds in between the 35s to get the last 5up on second set
Suoer set with dbell shrugs 3sets 20 just 80lbers
Front lateral raise thumbs up with an arc to the movement and thumbs facing face at top of the movement got 3 sets 8 with the 50s this shit made my delts look fake they were so pumped superset these with nose breakers 4sets 20 triceps failed at 18 the last set
Rear delt raises 4sets 12 super set with body weight dips 15-20 reps
OHP hammer strength machine 3 sets 20ish super set with reverse rpeck deck 3sets 15ish
Calve raises In legpress 4sets 20ish super with tricep rope 4sets High rep
3sets hanging leg raises forgot reps was also socializing with the regulars at this point lol

Pestosterone
06-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Yesterday was chest biceps and abs and was in a hurry 15 mins treadmill to warm up then flat dbels press 6 sets 8-12 reps
Arnold curls high reps 15-20 4 sets
Incline dbel fly 4 sets 7-20 reps
Hammer curls 4 sets 7-20
Machine hammer strength flat press 6sets 10-20 reps
Standing dbell curl 4sets 15-20
Hanging leg raises 3sets had to hurry wife needed help at home with baby and she had to do some work from home so I didn't really stop for all this at all it took a good 35 mins for the actual lifting session

Pestosterone
06-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Today was short leg session but intense did not squat today as I am doing legs twice a week now hit
leg press 2 plates a side then 4,6,8 plates 20 reps did 4 sets at 8 plates then pyramid back down about 30 seconds rest between these rough and really the only rest was me getting up moving the weights and sitting back down and starting a set immediately again.
Same tempo with
Revers Hack squats same routine but went from 2 plates a side to 3,4,5 and back down not reaching 20 reps on these 12ish
Then leg extensions 4 sets as torturous as I could make them squeezing I did some 21 type reps 3 count as one stuff like this super set with leg press calve raises and that was it

Pestosterone
06-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Took Saturday and Sunday off felt I needed 2 days haven't taken 2 days off but twice this year so far.

Pestosterone
06-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Ok since I had 2 days in a row off I came back hard as fuck today lol
20mins stair machine!!! going back to this for cardio and not hitting legs twice a week anymore that's just too damn much I maybhit them every 9 days or so but not 4-5 days apart it was running me down
Bench press barbell flat super set with barbell rows 4 sets no fuckng rest at all just gong from bench to rows back and forth 4 set bench I hit 315 for 8 reps and rowed 225-12 reps dropped to 135 20 reps almost Threw up here I had to go refill wTer bottle and rest a couple minutes
Inclune dbell fly super set pull ups same fashion I always to them in 4 sets non fucking stop and that's no joke flys all sets 80lbers 7-8 reps really heavy because. It enough lungs to handle higher reps with super sets pull-ups were around 12 reps super squeezing super wide
Hammer strength best press and hammer strength tow machine chest supported I waited a good 4 mins to start these I did 4 sets 15-20 reps these lungs on fire chest and back blown up and covered In Sweat it was disgusting most people there lol
Cable crossovers 4 sets 20 super set with lat downs 20 reps finishing moves!
Lastly hanging leg raises super with dbell pullovers and seated calve raises boom, done! well under an hour
This was the most intense workout I've had in a while

Pestosterone
06-16-2015, 02:06 PM
LOR]

Anybody have a guess of my body fat percentage throw it out there?¿ I don't know hopefully I'm around 10% I'll post leg pics if needed

Pestosterone
06-17-2015, 02:19 AM
Hit shoulders ol

frandman2014
06-17-2015, 03:00 AM
Great back shot...
I would say 10-12 bf
Looks less in this back shot....lighting??
I'm on my 2 week of clen gp...
Fat is falling without dieting too much...good stuff

Pestosterone
06-17-2015, 03:34 AM
Holding most of my fat in my stomache and lower back I believe it's because of the previous massive beer gut I think alcohol caused me to develop more fat in that area I used to drink 4-5 times a week 4 beers when I was younger and had buddy's around all the time kids stopped all that for me lol now It is extremely rare I drink any beer like I've had 3 this year and had to have my arm twisted for those.

Pestosterone
06-17-2015, 08:12 PM
Back pic was just pumped up from and blot gone down from carb up on Sunday a little bit I post another pic Friday or Saturday morning see if there is a difference usually is on this cyclical ketogenic diet
Hit shoulders traps abs n tris yesterday
Standing barbell OHP 4sets 20 super with barbell shrugg 4x20
Side lateral raises 4x12-20 reps super with dbell shrug 4x20
Front delt raise 4sets of 8 got the 60s with good form up for 8 super with nose breakers 4x20
Rear delt raise standing leaned over head towards floor 4x12 super with body weight dips 4x20
Over head tricep extension 4x20 with 100lb dbell
Shoulder pump machine 4x20 super with tricep rope 4x20 also super with face pulls with the rope
4x12 sets hanging leg raises and I was spent after starting with 20 mins on stair machine

Pestosterone
06-18-2015, 06:07 PM
Yesterday legs no cardio
Squats 5 sets 5 th set triple drop set 315x12 225x8 135x20 almost fell down after racking the weights
Reverse hacks 5 sets triple drop last set
Outdoors in 95degree heat here in the atl walking lunges 100lb preloaded barbell for about 60 yards 4 sets
Then super setted calve raises leg extensions and leg curls high reps 3 sets can't get up off the toilet

Pestosterone
06-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Update back pic last night abs pic up next give u a better idea I
- - - Updated - - -

And here is the back pic

- - - Updated - - -

Here is different angle got veins sticking out some

Pestosterone
06-19-2015, 02:41 PM
And abs ok but i am holding the last bit on lower back and abs are the worst fuck lol

frandman2014
06-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Looking leaner mate 10%

Pestosterone
06-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Good. Thanks for the estimate frand man. I'm doing a TKD right now so carbs after training only and once a week I'll refeed with high carbs for mayb 2 meals mayb a sweet snack or something to keep me sane each week I'm improving. May only start doing carbs on leg day or back day and go straight keto I just hate the flatness all the time!! Lol in all honesty I am happy with my look right now only thing I want to improve is my stomache so I'm just gonna keep cutting it off slowly. Also I i don't use any ephedra or t3 Clen none of that and I'm onTEST E don't have to use prop to cut cutting drugs freak me out don't know why

frandman2014
06-19-2015, 06:38 PM
You looking really good...
But yea the last bit of bf it's the hardest... Its taking me longer than I thought and I'm on clen and t3...but I work in a kitchen and it's fucking hard don't to put nothing in my mouth lol...
I know people dropping to single digits of bf just dieting.... Just need to be strict mate... 500 k under maintenance level should do the trick
I rather bulk man....I can put 10 kg in 3 months easy haha
We get there

Pestosterone
06-19-2015, 07:23 PM
Lol hell yea I work in kitchen most of the day own a restaurant all the eggs I can eat chicken and steak

- - - Updated - - -

Btw what's your dose on t3 and Clen? I would like to try some t3 with my tren ace on other boards they say tren suppress the thyroid and is why people get lethargic and shit but I don't I would just like to see how much of an advantage the t3 would ad to cutting fat because my only fat burner is tren ace right now as far as -supplements- go

frandman2014
06-19-2015, 07:31 PM
At work I don't stop to eat properly relaxed..I'm picking all day and fucking butter and cream everywhere .. But I'm controlling myself this month
I want that 8 pack lol and veins everywhere before I go home for holiday 5 weeks left....

Pestosterone
06-20-2015, 10:52 AM
I rarely sit down to eat unless I am
Home I eat out of a styrofoam plate and it's usually my eggs get cold and I just told the plate in half like a funnel and rake that shit down my throat as fast as possible. do what it takes

Pestosterone
06-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Missed a couple logs have been lifting intensenelu hit dead lifts yesterday and cardio hit 500x3 pretty easy I may try 6 plates next week also hit 315 on flat bench for 10 reps havnt done that in a long time never at 208lbs busy weekend will log today's lifts in the morning

Pestosterone
06-22-2015, 01:53 PM
This mornings ab check diet is hard to maintain diet around family at the lake every weekend I'm only eating eggs lol

Pestosterone
06-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Hit legs yesterday @ a busy gym squat racks were takin by groups of people so...
Leg press 5 sets last set drop set from 10 plates a side to 7 then 5 reps were till failure on the drop all over 12 reps
Walking lunges with barbell 4 sets about 40 yards mayb even 60 idk
Calve raises 6 sets Hugh reps in smith machine feet on a plate
Leg extensions first 5 reps hold at the top and raining partner tries to push the weight down on your legs while u fight to hold up the weight then pump out more reps for 3 sets
Laying leg curl same fashion as extension
Then abs and
some stretching taking heed to fist's log noticed he does stretching so getting my sister to help me stretch I've forgotten how to lol but I need to work on my flexibility more plus it helps with soreness, and my
Legs need that

gymdad
06-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Looking good brother, keep on inspiring us all, and keep up the great work

Pestosterone
06-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks man and good luck on a speedy recovery

Pestosterone
06-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Cheated pretty bad

Pestosterone
06-25-2015, 12:32 AM
Yesterday was shoulders tris and n calves traps
Dbell OHP 3 sets 10-20 reps actually got 100lbers for 12 that was pretty good super set with shrugs
Front raise dbell 3sets 15-20 super set with over head tri extensions
Side delt raise 3 sets high rep super with nose breakers
Rear delt raise super with body weight dips 3sets high rep
Calve raises super with hanging leg raises and tricep push down reverse grip straight bar 4 sets high rep started with 20 mins stair machine!

Pestosterone
06-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Hit chest yesterday pretty much a repeat of the last chest day. Not too exciting

Pestosterone
06-26-2015, 10:28 AM
Last night was back only no cardio was late and had rough day so I wanted to blow my back up and I started with
Deadlifts hit 500x3 again but I can not hit 545 I'm pissed I will hit 6 plates before long (side goal)
4x20 barbell rows
4x20 dbell rows
4xsets idk reps I do pull-ups slow and weird used pauses 21's style
Wide lat pull downs super set with cable pull overs leaned really far forward and let the lats come to full extension and stretch 4x20
4 sets hanging leg raises
Decent workout I was pissed off about not moving 545 at all but I guess a 500lb pull at 207lbs is good

Pestosterone
06-26-2015, 10:32 AM
Trying to get an ab shot this

Pestosterone
07-03-2015, 06:10 PM
ll out of bass lol up date pic just maintaining really I guess having few beers here and there and trying to eat only meat but hard around family they don't understand nutrition and training think I'm crazy.

frandman2014
07-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Leaning out nicely mate

Pestosterone
07-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Thanks frandman
Today was a big workout started 20 mins stair machine I focus and squeeze my calves on each step like a calve raise my calves r improving big time because of this
Trained fasted today I love that did 3 excersizes at a time today for one set
Started with flat dbell press 3sets 20 100lbers super set with
Dbell seated OHpress 3sets 80 lbers with
Barbell shrugs 315 3x20

Then side lateral raises 3x12 w/
Dbell shrugs 3x15 w/
Nose breakers 3x20 ez bar

Then smith machine front raise used smith because( it was close and this girl was trying to make me fucking look at her raising her shirt up and shit giving me the damn eyes so I had to get away from her lol I don't lift with my ring on) 3sets 12 w/
Cable cross overs 3x20
And revers tricep cable sngle arms press downs

single arm kick backs 3 setsx20 w
Rear delt standing raises 3x12-15 reps
and decline sit-ups holding med ball 3x20 took zero rest during this
Then rear delt on peck deck super with chest peck deck with calve raises on hack squat machine the hanging leg raises all 3 sets 20 no rest then I left

gymdad
07-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Looking awesome Pestosterone!!! Keep on inspiring me bro!! I'm still down and out for a couple more weeks then I can come back starting light to make sure it's fully healed!!! I miss the iron and can't wait to get back on track better than ever!!!

Pestosterone
07-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Thanks gymdad. Hell yea start slow Man and b consistent you get back quicker than u think

sinner586
07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
My first time on here and always been in decent shape but willing to take any advice I can get!

Pestosterone
07-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Yesterday was back bis abs calves
Pull-ups 3 x12
Barbell row 6x8-20 reps
Dbell pullover 4x20
Hammer strength chest supported row one lat at a time
4x8-20
Arnold curls 3x8-12
Hammer curls 3x8-12
Scot curls 3x5-12 reps
Low cable rows double pumping the reps here 3x20ish
Wide lat pulls to navel 3x20 hanging leg raises finally can do these with out cramping up I have added one banana to my 2nd lunch mAyb this is the cramp cure? Lol
3x10-20 standing calve raises on hack machine
Started with 20 mins stair machine doing one minute calves raises one minute skip a step loves this stair machine

gymdad
07-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Very nice looking workout brother, very inspirational, keep upmthe great work!!!

Pestosterone
07-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Up date pic changed cycle a little will post in my cycle log sitting at 214.6 lbs @ 6ft! this morning pic was last night pretty proud of my progress

gymdad
07-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Looking great brother, keep up the awesome progress!!! I can't wait to get back at it !!!

Pestosterone
07-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks man. Today was legs simple but rough 20 mins treadmill only day i don't stair machine is leg day
Squats 6 sets 8-20 reps didn't go over 315 right hamstring felt tight as shit on the up stroke
Deadlifts 4 sets last set just did 315x15 reps went lighter due to hamstring
Reverse squat machine 5x10 reps
Standing calve raise 5x20
Leg extension 6x10-20 reps gym was crowded at this point so I kept do extensions until leg curl opened up
Standing leg curl 4setsx8 reps seated calve raise 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4sets don't remember reps was talking to dudes asking for diet advise and shit also my hams loosened up as the workout went on incorporated stretching again and helps big time for my low back and hams I find when my quads get extremely tight they pull my hips forward causing my lower back to hurt like hell stretching quads cures this immediately always...

Pestosterone
07-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Joined new gym hit back and bis
Deadlifts 5sets 5-20 reps various weights didn't go over 5 plates
Pull-ups 3x12
Dbell rows 3x12
Chest supported pulldowns 6x15 really like the feel of this machine so stayed at it for a while
Dbell pull overs3x15
Arnold curls 4x8-12
Hammer curls 4x10-20
Lat pulldowns wide to front 3x20 super with
Cable pullovers 3x20
Triangle grip pull downs 2x20
Cable curls 3x12
Hanging leg raises 4x12

gymdad
07-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Looking great as always brother

Pestosterone
07-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Thanks man this was a slow workout I took my time a little between excersizes but hit sets with no more than a minute rest new scenery new gym very refreshing one of the best workouts I've had in a while

Pestosterone
07-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Today was shoulder tricep traps abs
Barbell shrug 5x12-20
Side lateral raises 5x7-20 few drops sets as well here
Super setted with dbell shrugs 4x10-20
Then shrug machine was cool never used before 3x10
Lying nose breakers 4x20 super set with
Front dbell raises 4x8-12
Rear delt raise 4x12
Hammer strength OHP machine 3x20
Tricep rope 6x10-20 super with
Side cable raises for side delt pump
Face pulls 3x12 super with
Hanging leg raises 4sets failure

lorcbe3047
07-11-2015, 11:55 PM
Wow that's a lot work there brother!!!

Pestosterone
07-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Yea new gym has me more intense change of scenery is exactly what I needed motivating plus I like to see people's reactions to there first site of me when I'm pumped for the first time shits awesome may sound arrogant but that shits cool to me

gymdad
07-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Awesome brother

Pestosterone
07-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Sunday hit chest bis and tris abs
Incline barbell press 6x12 @225
Arnold curls did these crazy I did 6x8 with out stopping left and right 3times super set with lying db single arm extension triceps 6x12left and right with out stopping so 18 sets here super pump from this
Incline dbell fly 5x8-20 different weights variety
Hammer curls 3x15 super with nose breakers again 3x20
Deline hammer machine press 4x8-20 reps
Cable curls and tricep rope 3x20
Captains chairs ab raises 4x20

Booger
07-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Yea new gym has me more intense change of scenery is exactly what I needed motivating plus I like to see people's reactions to there first site of me when I'm pumped for the first time shits awesome may sound arrogant but that shits cool to me

Couldn't agree more. Love that feeling. Beast Mode.

Pestosterone
07-14-2015, 01:25 AM
Ha hell yes ^today was leg day at the new gym it was simple 20 mins treadmill to warm up
Squats 6x8-20 4sets of 225 high rep then 315 slow 8 rep sets good pause at the bottom don't wont to get to violent with my squats lately my right hamstring is feeling funny
Hack squats 6x20 rep
Leg extension 6x20 ish super with calve raise standing machine same reps
Leg curl 6x8 super with hanging leg raises x12
Fast paced simple but used intensity and passed failure techniques
Really enjoyed the hack squat first time I ever got to use a real one

gymdad
07-14-2015, 01:56 AM
Awesome workout brother!! I love the hack squat that's one reason why I cash back to powerhouse gym cause of it!!

Pestosterone
07-14-2015, 05:51 PM
up dated pic after legs yesterday t take

Pestosterone
07-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Been busy benched 405 yesterday for a single

gymdad
07-18-2015, 01:08 AM
Looking good and congrats pestosterone

Pestosterone
07-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Hit legs yesterday kind of hybrid training with my powerlifting friend we just hit squats for an hour slowly and heavy I only worked up to 405 and just hit singles and 5 reps with 315 a good 3 second pause at the bottom and expload up its rough but I need a hange for leg training try to add some size btw my buddy squatted 6pmates a side of the bar and made it look ez ass to grass barely had his knees wrapped this dude is poweful

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw thanks gym dad! Hope your training is going well.

Pestosterone
07-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Hit chest and triceps yesterday
Stair machine 20 minutes
Incline bench bar 135x20 135x8 225x8 225x8 275x8 315x5 felt strong here today
Flat dbell fly which I never do they hurt but have it a go and managed 4sets 10-20 reps
Hammer strength press machine 6x 20
One armed dbell tricep extension over head 8x12-20 reps this was only excersize my powerlifting friend could manage with his elbows to start lol
Single arm reverse cable press downs 6x12-20 reps
Seated calve raise 6x 20
Very simple but we train with intensity and make your sets count. I've backed down on some volume a little bit and keeping up cardio looking a little fuller now it's good for a change in volume or routines for me every so often concentrating on using heavier weight in the 5-12 rep ranges is very beneficial but a little more dangerous in terms of getting an injury so I won't keep this up for ever. To b honest this lower volume letting my joints heal a little though I'm not training extremely heavy but using challenging weights more still will get up in 20 rep ranges for a few sets but that's to increase pump trying to build new dense muscle requires some iron.

Pestosterone
07-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Got deadlifts today and mayb

gymdad
07-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Looking awesome brother!! Love that shirt!!!

Pestosterone
07-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Lol I love the shirt 2 but I don't wear it at my regular gym unless it's like 7am on Sunday's I just figure it's a bad influence on the younger dudes in there trying. Lots of cops go to my gym 2 so Lolol im sketchy bout the drug shirt here.

frandman2014
07-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Looking good mate
So you follow no carbs diet?
I try no carbs and first few days I had no energy...

Pestosterone
07-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Yea well I only have carbs after training now but some days I'll have bananas and peanut butter but my body doesn't do well with carbs all day long spread out I gain fat quickly so I have them all post training and in the weekends I a little more relaxed with it. Seems to work for me today's meals will b
#1- 12XL egg whites scrambled with 2 slices American cheese 7am
#2- 1lb of New York strip hand full of pecans 10 am
#3- 12oz.-lb(16oz) chopped up chicken breast with olive oil and seasoning dressing some raw veggies tomato n onion mushroom 130pm usually it's 2 hot here and sometimes I can't eat the whole lb of meat.
Then I'll train between 4-6pm depending on work
#4 then eat what the wife cooks for dinner either chicken breast or I grill steaks we have greens and rice or Cous cous shit she makes
#5snack either bowl of healthy cereal with whole milk or a whole container of the big Greek yogurts vanilla and some bananas and peanut butter on them after I train I basically eat non stop till I'm miserable then shower and go to bed there's my diet I've been doing this for years and this has worked best for me since September last year I have put on a good 15 solid lbs of muscle as well and stayed lean the entire time.

Pestosterone
07-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Yesterday was back day no deadlifts 20mins stair-machine
Pull-ups 4x12
Barbell row 135x10 225x10 315(3)x10 225 x10
Dbell row 100x12 120x12 140x12 140x9 extremely strong here today! Then 80x20 reps pump set ha
Cable rope lat pullovers 4x20
Triangle lat pulldowns 4x12-15
Alternating dbell curl 40sx15 50sx8 50x7 40x10 40x8 30x15 done

Hactit
07-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Good deal man, looks like you have it dialed in. I have notived what you said some foods are loaded with carbs, I will try and trim my intack back as you mentioned.

Pestosterone
07-22-2015, 09:31 PM
Basically only have carbs Around training or after mostly it works for me. Better than any other method I've tried

Pestosterone
07-24-2015, 02:36 AM
Hit shoulders today no cardio worked full 12 hours today and busted my ass and sweat allday
Will post lifts in the am

frandman2014
07-24-2015, 03:10 AM
12 hours shifts in restaurants are hard
And some complaint about sitting on a desk for 9 ... I coudnt do it....

Pestosterone
07-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Yesterday was no cardio
Military press seated 135x15 185 x12 225x12 drop set 135x15 slow ones
Dbell shrug 4x20
Front raise dbells 3x12 last set used 65s had to heave Howe them a bit but held it at the top briefly
Side lateral raises 4x15-20 super w
Over had Tri extensions 4sets w 140lb dbell 8-20 reps tapered away as the sets went On
Rear delt raises 4x8-15
Tricep rope 4x20 hanging leg raises 3x20
Shoulder bombs 4x20 (roelly winkler) style

gymdad
07-25-2015, 01:04 AM
Great looking workout brother!!!

Pestosterone
07-25-2015, 02:23 AM
I enjoyed it! And today was legs again hit triples and singles for squats 405 a few sets no spotter though so several sets were 315 ass to grass 3onethousand 2, 1 expload up 3 rep sets must've hit 5sets like this felt good different from my volume norm nust trying to make regular weights work more for me and save my hips and knees
Deads singles 135, 225, 315, 405, put belt on then hit 495 then 545(PR) the 495 495 405
Leg curls 7sets side to side none stop 7 reps 7 right 7 left just different scheme to pump blood quads same fashion leg extensions and calves same
I belive this is the third leg day kind of like this and my legs have responded immediately to it nicely so gonna rid it out maybe gain some mass

gymdad
07-25-2015, 02:53 AM
Awesome brother I've had 3 back surgeries so the squats for me aren't quite heavy or ass to grass takes too much if a toll on my lower back, but I do go parallel sometimes avblittle lower if I can!! Keep up the great workouts and inspiring me and others!!!

frandman2014
07-25-2015, 03:04 AM
Pestosterone you f@king strong
That motivated me to get better at my lifts.... I been lazy lately mate
Thanks

Pestosterone
07-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks bud

Pestosterone
07-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Hit arms Saturday pump fashion standard arms work out forgot sets and excersizes went to slipknot Sunday and realized I am not cut out for that shit anymore Probly my last concert but it was an outstanding show. Hitting chest later will update asap.

F.I.S.T.
07-28-2015, 12:34 AM
Great friggin lifts man.Sorry I haven't been in here often to check out the log.Sometimes my heads in my ass with my old age I guess.

Strong workouts brother.Impressive.Very motivational.Keep hitting it hard and heavy man!!

Pestosterone
07-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Appreciate it FIST hell everybody's busy I get on here with my phone! Lol I forget about entire threads especially if busy
Chest and calves. I only had 4 hours sleep due to Going to slipknot concert but with today's workout in mind I slept a lot extra this weekend refrained from alcohol and ended up driving all my drunk friends home
Bench press 135x10 135x10 225x20 315x10 drop set 225x9
Incline bar bench 225x10 4sets
Inclune dbell fly 75sX18 85sX12 60sX20 drop set 45sx15
Hammer strength machine press 4pump sets don't count reps just going to foaming at the mouth failure!
Seated calve raises 6 sets various weights and reps mostly in the 20s few heavy sets
This workout was fast paced my powerlifting friend is lifting with me pretty regular he is thinking of transitioning into body building but wants to try and stay strong as possible he has dropped 8lbs in 3 weeks with me helping him with his diet lowering carbs for him he's dropping a tremendous amount of water very interesting to watch it happen on someone else when I know what he's eating and he cheats often he doesn't lie eats candy and shit but he's eating cleaner and he is like 5'9 and 248 lbs monster dude lol I'm hoping he sticks with the diet he's probly right at 15-18%body fat which is golden for a powerlifter but not what I do so we will c also my benefit from training with him is that this guy pays a powerlifting coach for years to help him train for that and he's helping me with my squats and deadlifts a lot feels good hitting legs hard and effectively move weights!!!!

frandman2014
07-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Foaming at the mouth failure haha

gymdad
07-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Damn pestosterone that's a damn good looking workout!!!

Pestosterone
07-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Back n bi day yesterday no cardio have been rushed and also increasing food and look better the more I eat and more I train just keep working hard and after it
Pull-ups 4x12 various grip positioning
Barbell row 135x20 225x20 315x8,x8,x7 dropset 225x15
Dbell row one lat at a time 100sx20 120sx15 140sx12 140sx10 drop set 100sx15 this excersize make me more out of breathe than anything there is besides walking lunges with a bar on my back idk why I do the leaning on the rack full stretch expload up and back and make sure the lat is working shits heavy
Lat pulldowns wVgrip 4sets x15ish
Rope lay pullovers 3x20
ez bar curls 4x8-20
Arnold curls 4x8-15 calves raises in leg press 10sets till failure
Hanging leg raises 3sets 20

frandman2014
07-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Strong as always. Good job

Pestosterone
07-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Off day yesterday wife had to travel so I had to get kids was 8 o'clock when then baby went to sleep and I didn't even do cardio! Fuck me now I have to make up for it today will b legs. Think of heavy squats and then high rep pump work mayb some pyramids on the hack squat machine

Pestosterone
07-31-2015, 02:06 PM
Yesterday legs no time for cardio had kindergarten orientation for my daughter
Short and simple legs
Squats 135x20 225x10 315x8x8x8x8x8 x7 lots of sets very little rest
Sldls 135x20x20x20x20
Walking lunges in 95 degree ATL heat outside 135 20 steps a side x3
Leg extensions 4x20 super with
Leg curls 4x12
Done.

Win All Day
07-31-2015, 09:34 PM
Nice leg day brotha, looks good. How often are you hitting cardio these days?

Pestosterone
08-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Thanks WIN Lol man not much I havnt really needed it to keep leaning up i just to keep my self winded the whole time lifting hit epic shoulders yesterday can't wait to log that and I'm on the treadmill now actually typing this about to hit back so I'm getting cardio 3-4 times a week not everyday like I should

fugitive56
08-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Looking good I am 59 needing help to get back in shape my body has gone through hell since 1987 when I was hit head on by drunk driver then in 1996 had to have both hips replaced do to accident. Now my testosterone level is below 60 no sex drive no energy lose of muscel mass. Need to build my core and my hip mucels to keep my hip from dislocating. My problem is I don't know how to get the stuff I need or how to use it
I currently don't even have enough energy to to get from my bed to the couch
I need help despertly before I give up completely.
Please email me any info you can give me to help at fugitivebuster1956@yahoo.com
Thank you
Terry

Pestosterone
08-01-2015, 06:56 PM
U need to speak with a good endocrinologists sir.
How long have u been into law enforcement? Fugutivebuster

Win All Day
08-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks WIN Lol man not much I havnt really needed it to keep leaning up i just to keep my self winded the whole time lifting hit epic shoulders yesterday can't wait to log that and I'm on the treadmill now actually typing this about to hit back so I'm getting cardio 3-4 times a week not everyday like I should

3-4 Weeks is pretty damn solid, I'm impressed! - I should be hitting it everyday too haha! My knee really gets blown out if I run on the treadmill that much though, I'd need to switch it up a lot to hit it everyday. Whats your go to cardio typically?
What AAS are you using right now?

Pestosterone
08-02-2015, 02:15 AM
My cardio is usually 20 mins on a stair machine medium paced I do it before I lift it's my favorite less impact and works legs burns calories very efficiently.
Currently running 1/2cc sust 1/2 cc mast e 1ccnpp weekly
Comes out to
375mgs sust
300 mgs mast e
300mgs npp

soon to lower it to 250 mgs sust weekly for a month or 2

Win All Day
08-02-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm going to have to try out the Stair machine... I saw on GymDad's Log that he was using it too. I gotta get on that asap - Didn't even do cardio today.
Damn, that's a stack. That's pretty beyond my knowledge at this point. Still got a lot of learning to do - still on my first Test only cycle haha!

Pestosterone
08-02-2015, 12:43 PM
U can get a lot done with test only it works.
Friday was shoulders hit 20mins stair machine
Seated over head press 135 5x20 high rep day no rest during sets training partner did his sets I did mine immediately as he was done
Barbell shrug 225 2x20 315 3x20
Front lateral shoulder raise 5x20 super with
Dbel shrug only 3x20 here
Side lateral raise 4x15-20 w
Rear delt raises 4x12-20
Tricep rope 5x20
Dbell mule kicks leaned on a bench 4x12-20
One arm tricep press downs 4x20
seated calve raises 4x20
Hanging leg raises 4x20

Pestosterone
08-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Saturday was light back and bis day the gym was playing horrible music and out everybody into shit mood lol
20mins treadmill 10incline at 3.0mph lol this is fast as I go on the treadmill
Lat pull downs wide behind neck 3x20
Lat pulls to the front wide 3x20
Low cable rows 4x20
Barbell rows 4x20 135lbs pumps your lats up love barbell rows
Dbell pullover 4x15-20 kind of a light back day just for the pump when hitting back twice a week a routine like this is refreshing everyonce in a while
Dbell concentration curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
Ez bar curl 6sets 2 grips 12-15 reps
Hanging leg raises then
workout was done but did dead lift as my friend was helping me with some pointers in the deadlift pulled 405 with no belt or chalk like 10 singles to try and work on form

Lisamartin
08-03-2015, 08:08 AM
The sound is Great. I will also try this.

Pestosterone
08-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Attempted to hit chest yesterday 5th set on flat bench 2nd with 315lbs my left pec stressed in the upper outer area between the top pec portion and middle a rep felt wierd and sharp pain I racked it and sharp pain stayed so I went to incline dbell and could still feel it so I bailed on chest hit it light next week. Hit biceps instead since I was there
Dbell curls 4x8-12
Arnold curls 4x8-12
Straight bar curls with an arm blaster in I've never used before I love this did 4x8-12 on this
Hanging leg raises 4x12-20
Pissed off about chest but don't want to continue to injure it worse this has happened before it takes about a month to get the muscle right I'm not sure if it's a full pulled muscle but it's definitely stressed all u can do is train around and try to go light until it feels better. My left hamstring did this to me earlier in the year just have to train with injury prevention in mind. I'm very lucky I rarely have things like this Happen.

Pestosterone
08-03-2015, 02:12 PM
If I can remember I'll get wife wife to do back pics I here's a wheels pic

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting legs again always need bigger legs mine succkkkk no homo... I'm working on legs so don't give me any shit boys!!!!! Lol

frandman2014
08-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Sorry about chest mate....
I'm lagging legs too don't worry ...
Your upper body looks great time to focus on legs mate... I will bring mine back in winter too... Cant cutting..
Other thing you lift very heavy easier to get injured... I can't afford to get injured as I won't get pay sick... And don't want to stop training g either...
Chill out with the heavy weights for a bit a focus on hit the muscle to exoustion...
I don't do personal best for that reason... On aas I feel to confident until I hurt myself...no 20 anymore lol

Pestosterone
08-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Yea lol well I was staying around 8 rep range chest isn't seriously hurt just strained it'll b fine I've done this before hitting it twice a week is what did it!!! Oh well all I can do is b careful

Pestosterone
08-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Legs 20mins tread mill
Squats 8sets 8-20 reps no knee wraps today went for reps
Backwords v squat 5x8
Leg press feet together 3x20
Leg extension 4x20
Leg curl 4x8
Calve raises 4x20
Hanging leg raise 4x12
Wanted to do walking lunges outside but the owner of the gym was there and he is a bitch and doesn't like that shit sooo.... They r supposed to b building a new hardcore gym near where I live i hope it opens soon I hate this pretty boy gym I go to too many women walking around and act scared of u if u walk towards them I want a rusted gym full of gorilla aggressors type fuckers like me and my real friends I may sound wierd but I like a rugged atmosphere way better when training and not listening to pop I like aggressive music as well. Ide like to work out with people who r bigger than my self and know more about shit. Not some skinny nerd walking up and asking me how much I bench or what kind of protein I drink lol

Lisamartin
08-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Attempted to hit chest yesterday 5th set on flat bench 2nd with 315lbs my left pec stressed in the upper outer area between the top pec portion and middle a rep felt wierd and sharp pain I racked it and sharp pain stayed so I went to incline dbell and could still feel it so I bailed on chest hit it light next week. Hit biceps instead since I was there
Dbell curls 4x8-12
Arnold curls 4x8-12
Straight bar curls with an arm blaster in I've never used before I love this did 4x8-12 on this
Hanging leg raises 4x12-20
Pissed off about chest but don't want to continue to injure it worse this has happened before it takes about a month to get the muscle right I'm not sure if it's a full pulled muscle but it's definitely stressed all u can do is train around and try to go light until it feels better. My left hamstring did this to me earlier in the year just have to train with injury prevention in mind. I'm very lucky I rarely have things like this Happen.

Thanks I will do it.

Pestosterone
08-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Back day: 20mins stair machine mostly level 8 legs were sore doing that felt good getting them loose on the stair machine
Pull-ups wide 3x10
Pull-ups narrow palms facing each other 3x10
Barbell rows 5x12-20
Dbell rows 3x8-12
Hammer grip pulldowns 4x20
Dbell regular curl one arm at a time 6x8-10
Straight bar curl with the arm blaster!! 3x8-20
Captain chair leg raises 4x12

Pestosterone
08-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Back pic had her do very disappointed in arms from this view. Unsatisfactory

frandman2014
08-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Middle back looks great..
You disappointed haha
It's the picture.....
I got loads taken by my skinny mate mostly shite

Samuel
08-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Try free muscle.casa

Pestosterone
08-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Try Getting out my thread Samuel!
Thanks frandman

gymdad
08-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Looking great brother big inspiration picture there!!!

Pestosterone
08-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Yesterday 12 hour shift plus got up at 345 am made it to gym at 615pm
20mins stair machine
Deadlifts worked up to 5 plates hit it few times my buddy wanted to pull and also working in my form he's a powerlifter and giving me some pointers really good advise he pulled 6 plates for 8 reps with out a belt the guy is a monster

Standing OHP 5 sets 135,185,185,225,225 got 225 only5 reps 2nd set havnt done these standing in a while
Seated side lateral raises 5 sets 8-20 reps
Up right barbell row 5sets 8-20 reps
Rear delt dbell raises 5sets 8-20 reps
And that was it short and sweet

Lisamartin
08-06-2015, 11:58 AM
It's really effective.

Pestosterone
08-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Had to post this pic. I'm considering next year trying out Clen I do

frandman2014
08-06-2015, 08:19 PM
You look fucking good already
Very lean without then
Last time I seen my abs???
20 years ago

Pestosterone
08-06-2015, 11:25 PM
U mean tren? Yea I prefer NPP no sides compared to tren and seems to b better to me probly stay away from tren now on.
Thanks man I'm busting my ass and actually eating way more last 2 weeks body is liking the food

gymdad
08-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Looking very good brother keep up the great work!!!

Pestosterone
08-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks gym dad I posted this in the Dorian thread http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian_yates_training_insight.htm
Good read I'm about to cut back volume and try to put on some size and thinking I have enough training experience to try my luck with this training I'm lean enough to b satisfied and stay this way with clean diet and light cardio . I need to put on size and make a change move forward. I will use medium/weights like I do now but I'm going to slow them down concentrate on the negative and actaully start going to REaL failure. I'm going to admit it that it takes more focus and it's harder this way but I believe results will b worth it. Got caught up in volume to just but calories and I believe this is a smart change and should yield positive results in my physique change gonna go ahead and change but It will take some getting used to all results and pics and training will stay in the log as usual. Hopefully it works out plus I'm sharing with u guys to it'll b interesting to see what a drastic change in training does to my physique.
Yesterday mainly triceps bis 2
Close grip bench just light to warm up 3sets of 20 I was spotting a guy trying to PR being nice so I did my tricep warm up on the bench beside him
Nose breakers 3sets 20 w
Dbell curls 3sets 12-20
Over head tricep extensions seated 3sets 18-20 used a 140 dbell and got 18 last set see here I could've slowed down the reps some and mayb got 10...plus a few negatives with my spotter these r the type of changes in making w
Arnold curls 3sets 8-15 rep
Tricep rope 6sets with negatives and lots of reps
Was late pressed for time and that was it

Pestosterone
08-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Hit legs today 20mins treadmill
Squat bar 2-warm up 135x20 225x8 225x5 then I felt really warmed up I did 315 17 reps with a pause at the bottom expload up gave it every thing I had spotter had to actaully help me up the last rep couldn't complete one more rep it was just not possible

Hack squat same fashion but was already warned up hit 4,5,6 plates I failed at 11 reps I believe this was tough I was giving 110%

Sldls 135x20 135x20 225x15 315x lost count game never would fail lower back couldn't keep up so I guess that set would suffice idk will get better with this training program as I progress

Leg curls 2x15 3rd set failed between 12-15 each leg lost count reps intense to get to real failure
Leg extension 3sets 3rd set was failure close to 12 reps
The end way less volume but I'm on a new level with these failure sets check out Dorians training I'm basically mimicking his pattern for now need a change its quite refreshing

gymdad
08-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Awesome workout pestosterone will check that video out later!!!! Keep up the great work and I will be following!!

Pestosterone
08-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Chest Tri -first time HIT
20 mins stair machine
Chest felt like 85% so I didn't go low low reps took it kind of easy pec isn't aggravated should b good 100% by next session
Incline dbel press 50s warm up 80s warm up 100s warm up 120s failed at around 15 with training partner got 3 extra decided this was enough weight this week all we have is 140s to go up to next time so may have to include the bar more often because it's gonna take more weight to make me fail
Chest press hammer strength machine 1 2 3 4 plates 4 plates to failure assisted got like 5 extra
Tricep v bar push downs half stack whole stack warm ups then hung an extra 25 and went to failure plus negatives with training partner
Nose breakers 2 sets 2nd set failure plus 1 with spot assistance
Over head tricep extensions 140dbell failed at 12 got 2 extra with assistance
Slow reps on the negatives and explosive positives with good squeezes have to think more and put 100% effort into each set
I really enjoyed this a lot muscles got fully pumped

gymdad
08-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Workouts lookingbreally good bro!!!

frandman2014
08-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Hit will get you shredded

Pestosterone
08-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Had 3400 calories yesterday and woke up still lean. I need to redo my macros and see what maintenance calories r at now. I want to b a little above

frandman2014
08-11-2015, 12:58 PM
You r a big man....you need your cals to keep size mate...
Can't wait to eat proper food again lol

Pestosterone
08-11-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm eating clean as hell though the only processed food I had yesterday was a slice of cheese on my egg whites and the peanut butter smeared on my bananas this is the best I've ever eaten as long as I'm full I'm good eating this clean is hard to get that many calories down never ever thought ide be the one saying that. Lol may take off today since I've done legs and chest 2 days in a row and just hit an hour of cardio today and talk amongst people at the gym lord help me if I take my headphones off I end up giving training advise and diet lessons to everybody I don't mind helping people but they have their own ideas and refuse to change any aspect of their programs have to b flexible and open minded with this stuff but also make sure what u r doing is proven to work. Frand man u r dicing up nicest cut log I've read in years bro!!

frandman2014
08-11-2015, 02:38 PM
I enjoying reading yours too mate...
Really well detailed...
Feels nice here only 4 of us but quality
LOL

Pestosterone
08-11-2015, 03:03 PM
There are lurkers who r to shy to comment lol

frandman2014
08-11-2015, 04:12 PM
The ones that train early in the morning to no being watched lol

Pestosterone
08-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Back
10 mins stair machine training partner was early and Needed to hurry he doesn't do cardio and makes fun of me for it then always comments about how lean I am lol
Let him pick the lifts my elbows were sore

Rack deads just below knee cap 6 sets pyramid up a plate each set last set put weight belt on wrist wraps got between 15-20 started get light headed and couldn't pick it up off pins anymore

Good mornings 3x15 not to failure didn't seem right to do this with these

Hyper extensions holding a plate 2x10 3rd set failed at 13 droped plate got 2 more

Lat pull downs close grip underhand 2 warm up sets 1 failure round 12 with some assisted

Barbell Shrugs 2 warm ups 3rd set failure
Decline sit ups 3x15
Different excersize selection than I'm used to was good but I will use different ones next time and also hit biceps giving them a rest this week and also elbows need a little rest I'm getting just as pumped with this training style as volume as well

gymdad
08-13-2015, 02:16 AM
Looking good brother looks like the new workouts are doing well forvya!! I need to change mine up next week!!

Pestosterone
08-13-2015, 02:27 AM
Today was cardio only with my younger only sister but then we were talking about training. While on the treadmill (we lift together some times she's crazy in shape squats 225for 12 before works at hooters lolol she's a beast) she said lets hit abs and that turned into biceps!!!
Just hit them to show her the example of new style of training.

EZ bar curls 1set bar 2nd set 25 lb plate 3rd set another 25 on plate and honestly got 7 reps then she assisted with the weight slightly got 2 like this she did the same!

Seated bicep curl one arm at a time set 1 warm up 40s 8 reps. Strict form here dudes with all these sets pure just trying to damage the muscles here
2nd set 50s 7.5 legit reps then assisted 2.5 more ha failed just above the center of the movement int the 7th rep using all I had have to b intense giving it may all not wasting time. She did the same 20s respectfully for a female!!

Then I met wife and kids, mom n dad with my sister and her fiancé for sushi and dads 50th he likes to eat. Refused a big party

Pestosterone
08-13-2015, 02:30 AM
Laid of the carbs throughout the day some for the sushi so here's the bicep

gymdad
08-13-2015, 02:56 AM
Very nice pestosterone!! Yummy sushi!!! We used to go eat sushi after leg day, need to start doing that again!!! Keep up the great work brother!!

frandman2014
08-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Laid of the carbs throughout the day some for the sushi so here's the bicep pump from sushi and 2 sets 2 absolute screaming failure. Yea we scream and cuss at the gym it motivates and increases pain tolerance some violent outburst helps with intensity some times
Looking great mate...

Pestosterone
08-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Yesterday was shoulders
Seated barbell OHP 4 warm ups one set 245 to failure at 9 spotter assisted with 2 negatives I was fucking grunting pretty loud it's frowned upon in my gym but idc hopefully having a hard core gym opening up near me soon within the Month and I'll b happy

Side seated lateral raise 2 warm sets tried to fail with 2nd set but used 50s and was at 10 and decide to up the weight hit 60s for 7 spotter assisted up for 2 negatives very intense didn't even know I was capable of this learning stuff and enjoying this so far

Front lateral raise one warm up one to failure 60s forgot
Reps and 2 negatives
Rear delt machine 2 warm ups and one to failures stack weights I don't even look at so don't know weight just about 3/4 of them to failure at 10 3 negatives felt very deep in the rear delt which is rare to me.
That was it will advance and add more excersizes this week just having get used to it make sure I'm doing it right it's pretty badass

the only thing downside is depending in a training partner but I have plenty of willing people who want to lift with me i think I'll survive

frandman2014
08-15-2015, 05:26 AM
60s side laterals???
Animal

Pestosterone
08-15-2015, 12:59 PM
If u fail at 7 reps and put all your energy into that set u fucking surprise your self sometimes with strength my shoulders hurt lol it's a good hurt feels like growth

Pestosterone
08-15-2015, 05:08 PM
30mins walking treadmill then some stretching
Leg extensions half stack 8 -3/4 stack 10 then whole stack to failure plus 2 assisted fighting the negative

Legpress 5plates 10 rep 7plate 10 rep 9 plates a side got 10 then 2 assisted fighting negative

Hack squat 4plate 10 , 5plate 10, 6plates for 12 then 2 assisted fighting negatives

Leg curl 1set 25s 10 rep, 2set 50lbs 10 3set 75lbs for 8 plus 2 fight the negative
Stiff leg dead lift 225x12 then 405 to failure no negatives strict form I just droped the bar when I failed not sure reps little over 8
Seated calve raise one set to failure rest 10 seconds fail again and again
Legpress calve press one set to failure with 4 assisted negatives
The end

Pestosterone
08-16-2015, 03:45 PM
10 mins treadmill 10 mins stair machine legs were sore sore sore
Chest bicep

Incline barbell 135x12 225x10 last set to failure 275x13plus 1 rep
So the chest feels better but being careful and doing slow reps so far so good still taking the reps higher to b safer

Flat dbell press c 100sx10 another with 100s failed at 12.5 lol no spotter this time the guy was on treadmill song didn't bother him gym was
Almost empty

Hammer strength press machine 3 plates 10 fail set 4 plates 9or 10 forgot
Cable crossover half stack both sets fail set failed around 14

Barbell curl with arm blaster . Bar one set 12 then 25s on it one set at 12 with 2 cheats up and fight the negatives

Dbell scot curls 40s for 9 a side really really tough to get these

Bicep curl plate loaded machine 1set of 8 each side had to use non working hand to assist get the last rep up
3xsets 15 captains chair abs

gymdad
08-17-2015, 02:00 AM
Workouts looking great brother keep up the great work inspiring!!!

Pestosterone
08-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Cardio only I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old feeding them cookies bout to get on the treadmill and see how long they last????usualy about 30

gymdad
08-18-2015, 12:12 AM
Lol I feel ya man I remember those days!!

frandman2014
08-18-2015, 06:03 AM
Hahaha you are a busy man..
Sure they are lovely...

Pestosterone
08-19-2015, 02:17 AM
Back
20 mins stair machine actaully went up to level 8 for 10 mins didn't get winded really just sweaty as hell

Deadlifts 1 2345 plates working in deadlift form so I am having trouble focusing on looking up and dropping my hips fast enough idk but started workout with that hit 5 plates for triple then 2 singles got pissed off about my form so moved on

Close grip lat pulls 2 warm ups 1 to failure enough weight i couldn't make my ass go down with out help failed at 7 reps 3 assisted reps fight the negative

Barbell row 1 warm up 225 for 10, 315 for 7 to failure got half another rep had to cheat it really all other reps were strict just dropped it to the rack lats were ablaze

Dbell row 120/10 rep 140/11 rep a side rough this damn excersize make me more out of breath than any other excersize that exist even high rep squats WTF it always has lol so I do it.

Wide cable low pulls 3/4 stack for 10 then full stack failed at 7 got 3 extra with assistance

Hyper extensions holding a 45 for 8 then again failed at 12dropped the plate and hit 8 more

Dbell pullovers 50s one set of 8 then 80s for 12 and a half didn't want to drop it in my forehead

Pestosterone
08-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Hit a gym I havnt been 2 in about 2 years I have the opportunity to start training clients there with an office if I can get any we will c I hope I can build some income off of it....
Just hit abs and calves and talked to a few regulars to see what the current trainer has been doing and he hasn't been doing shit the last trainer was cool he had so much business he had to turn people away and now has his own training gym. This would b awesome to achieve as well so I'm going to ease my way into training people why not get paid to go to the gym I've been paying to go for years. Also have been training people for free for years.

frandman2014
08-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Great idea mate
You look good and know your shit
That sells

Pestosterone
08-20-2015, 05:08 PM
And a progress selfy quads were pumped debating on shaving the legs but I think my father may disown me lol so it's pants this time lol

Pestosterone
08-20-2015, 06:51 PM
Great idea mate
You look good and know your shit
That sells

Thank you sir I have a lot to think about now to get organized and damn do this.

frandman2014
08-20-2015, 07:24 PM
I thinking study dietitian this winter...
Start to get into it ... Now I'm head chef I got my own kitchen I can play around with the food... And healthy sells here
It's in fashion
You do it
Start with mates and family
And if you like it do it

Pestosterone
08-20-2015, 09:37 PM
I've been doing friends and family for years I start training in 2 weeks getting a master key this weekend I'm the head honcho over there now great opportunity for me to do what I love for a living so I'm going to take this shit and make it my bitch!!! I'm running off with it sky is the limit my wife will back me and support me with 100% I cant b stopped

frandman2014
08-21-2015, 02:38 AM
Nothing better than enjoy what you doing mate... Good money to be too nowadays
Good luck with it 😃

gymdad
08-22-2015, 12:45 AM
That's awesome pestosterone!! Good luck brother!!

F.I.S.T.
08-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Thats awesome brother.Kick ass man.

Pestosterone
08-24-2015, 10:48 AM
Back on track got my paper work mostly done and business up and running all I need is some paying customers lol I really just can't wait to start training more people. Chest yesterday starting to lean towards the hit training for my first primary excersize and then almost to failure inbetween sets and some higher reps toward to end I belive this mix is better than soley one style I tried it a few times and I like this style
20 mins treadmill
Chest day

Incline bbell 135x20 225x20 then 225x failed at 16 still going lighter for chest to make sure it's good

Flat dbell press 100x20 120x 18 120x14-15 went to failure here to

Incline dbell fly 60s 3x15

Dips with heavy chains around neck about 60lbs worth 3sets of 8

Decline nose breakers 3setsx12-15

Straight bar press downs wide 3x12-20

Just for fun tried out a handle hooked to the chains and did preacher curls with the heavy chains half chains lay in the ground at the bottom of the rep and as u curl up it gets heavier heaviest at peack contraction 3sets 8-15

Cable crossover 3x20

Pestosterone
08-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Sorry guys I've been busy as hell up until now I will resume my log again I have had a few clients been training them making some side money and hitting my routine as usual everybody's logs look great sorry for not being on here but shit gets hectic sometimes.

frandman2014
08-29-2015, 05:28 AM
The Day it no long enough mate...
Work it's what pays the bills
I'm busy too with new job but really motivated... Some rest will do you good

Pestosterone
09-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Rough times here bros. Crazy how one instant can change the course of your life. I'm good family is good we had some real added stress and will survive just wanted u all to know I have not abandoned the site or training. That's all I'll speak of it, put bad shit behind me man up and continue. now to tomorrow with shoulder/triceps day. Log will resume

Pestosterone
09-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Cardio at 530 Am
Shoulders
OHP machine 5sets 12-2reps pyramid up in weights
Super with dbel shrugs 5 sets 15-20
Side later raise 4sets 8-20
Super with rear delt raise 4 sets 10-15
Front dbell raise 4sets 10-15
Reverse peck deck 4 sets 20

frandman2014
09-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Hope all goes well for you mate..

I'm fucking busy at work atm
But keep training...
Diet it's ducked lol
Time to get big again

Pestosterone
09-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Chest tris today
Incline bench barbell 5x8-15 super with calves standing 5x20
Flat dbell press 4x8-12
Inclune dbell flies 3x15-20
Over head dbell Tri extensions 3x8-15
Decline nose breakers 3x12-20
Body weight dips 3x15
Cable crossovers 3x20
Reverse tri push downs 3x20
Decline sit up 3x15
Hanging leg raise 3x12
And so back to volume this way of training just comes naturally to me is how I built my physique up till now will minimal injuries never anything serious only time I get problems is when I try to go heavy. If it isn't broke..... U know

Pestosterone
09-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Gym shot from this mornings training

Pestosterone
09-15-2015, 12:40 AM
Chest and triceps
Cable crossovers 3x20
Incline bench press 4x8-20
Flat bench 3x8-15
Incline dbell fly 3x12-20
Nosebreakers 3x10-20
Overhead tri dbell ext 3x9-15
Peck deck 3x20
Tricep rope chair behinD the head 3x12-20
Hangingleg raises 3x12

All these were done as little rest as possible the workout took maybe 35mins, 40 at the most

Pestosterone
09-15-2015, 12:54 AM
Obviously skipped a few sessions here been so busy lately

Pestosterone
09-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Back bis
3x10 pull ups
3x8-12 dbell row
3x8-18 hammer strengths lat pull downs
3x12-16 barbell rows
3x20 low row plate loaded chest supported
Barbell curls 3x8-20
Hammer curls 3x8
Arnold.curls 2x12n8
Machine preacher curl 215

most of these new machines I'm using have been customized or home made by the gym owner. this new gym is hardcore good loud music everything is great about it.

Pestosterone
09-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Legs
Squats 4x8-20
Hacks 4x8x20
Sldls w dbell 3x12
Leg ext 3x15-20
Laying leg curl 3x8-15
Calve raises 4x10-20
Leg sled 3x20
Decline sit ups 3x20

Pestosterone
09-17-2015, 01:12 AM
Daily diet pretty consistently close to this lately a day

John B.
09-17-2015, 08:33 PM
Congrats on all the hard work! Looks like you're seriously dialed in. Hardcore is great when you know you're one of the few.

Pestosterone
09-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Thanks man yea I'm dialed in pretty good now finally!! Lol diet is so important can't stress it enough to people

Pestosterone
09-19-2015, 09:28 PM
Currently 215 lbs progress pic anybody have an idea body fat % I am?

frandman2014
09-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Currently 215 lbs progress pic anybody have an idea body fat % I am?
Low very low...
10%???
Looking great mate..
I just need to find the fucking time lol[emoji6]

gymdad
10-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Damn Pestosterone you look great bro!!! Keep up the inspiration!!!

Pestosterone
10-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Trying to keep it up seems I barely have time to look at my phone lately but still training and dieting... hope all is well for everyone here

Pestosterone
10-13-2015, 01:59 PM
r easy hard to stay lean and gain but I'm managing

gymdad
10-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Looking great brother

Pestosterone
11-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Up date after this site went down idk what happened I miss this place lol I'm over 230 lbs now consistently for a few days

Pestosterone
11-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Ok gonna try to get this log back on

frandman2014
11-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Welcome back mate..
I can't find fucking time..this new job it's hard
I'm off gear since September
Taking a break and my bloods came fine ...so would be ready to start after Christmas again

Pestosterone
11-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Hell yea time is scarce for me lately as well

Pestosterone
11-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Back bis calves

Mag grip pull downs 4 sets 10-20 reps
Barbell rows 4 sets 10-20 reps
Deadlifts 4 sets 10
Chest supported tbar row 4 sets 10-20 reps
Seated calve raises 3 sets 10-20 rep
Dbell pullover 3 sets 15-20
Arnold curls 3 sets 8-12
Standing Calve raise 3 sets 20
Machine preacher curls stack 3 sets 10 double pumps at the top extra squeezes

gymdad
11-13-2015, 04:09 AM
Looking great brother peststerone

Pestosterone
11-13-2015, 05:05 PM
Legs
Hack squat 4x10-20 rep
Back squat 4x10
Front squat 3x15
Hack sled 3x20
Leg extensions 4x12-20 rep super with
Laying leg curls 4x12-20

gymdad
11-14-2015, 03:12 AM
Wow hack squats and hack sled you will be feeling that one!!!

Pestosterone
11-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Yea that's why I did legs on Friday so I can sleep in Saturday lol actually been getting the wife to massage sore muscles for me in turn for back ruBS which ends good usually as well lol.

Pestosterone
11-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Bloated and cheated ate my

Pestosterone
11-16-2015, 11:45 PM
Chest tri ab
Incline barbell 4 sets 12-20 rep
Incline dbell fly 4 sets 8-15
Narrow dip 3x20 bodyweight
Bench press 3x20
Cable crossover 3x20
Tricep rope 3x20
Overhead tri ext 3x8-12
Tricep extension chair 3x8
Straight barbell press downs 520
Decline sit ups 5x20

Pestosterone
11-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Back bi
Dbell rows 4 sets 10-20 reps
Hammer pull downs under hand 4 sets 12-20
T bar row 4 sets 8-20 rep
Lat pulls w mag grip under hand 3 sets 12-20 rep
Wide bar lat pulls 10 reps to chest 10 reps to rear shoulder 4 sets
Arnold curls 3 sets 8-10
Hammer curl 3 sets 8-10
Bicep preacher machine 3 sets 15-20

Pestosterone
11-19-2015, 01:08 PM
Shoulder traps
Ohp machine 5 sets 20 reps
Dbell shrug 4 sets 20 reps
Rear lateral delts raises 3 x 15
Front delts raise dbell 3x15
Side delts raise machine 5x20
Side delts raise with cable 3x15
Reverse Peck deck 3x12-20
reverse cable shrug 3x20

Pestosterone
11-19-2015, 06:33 PM
Quads n calves
Narrow leg press 16 sets of 20 each set go up a plate both sides until 8 plates go back down only enough rest to get up and move the weights sit back down crank out 20
Hack sled 4 sets 20
Standing Calve raise 4 sets 12-20
Leg extension 4 sets 20
Seated calve raises 3 sets 12-20

frandman2014
11-20-2015, 05:16 AM
Looking good bro..

gymdad
11-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Very solid workout brother!!! Keep on inspiring!!!

Pestosterone
11-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Chest Tricep

Incline barbell pressed 5x8-20 reps
Flat bench press wide ass grip 3x20 super with
Close grip 3x8-12 rep
Incline dbell fly 3x15 super with
dips 3x20
Peck deck 3x15 super with
Laying skull crushers 3x20
Cable crossovers over 3x20 super with
Straight barbell press downs 3x20 super with
Decline sit ups 6x20
Single arm press downs 3x12

Pestosterone
11-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Back
Bicep machine 4x20

Pestosterone
11-29-2015, 12:21 AM
Hit shoulders traps, quads, hams last few days no time to log properly

Pestosterone
12-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Training has been pretty much the same everyday strength slowly going

Pestosterone
12-10-2015, 03:40 PM
If this damn headache he goes away I will b training quads today 400 mgs ibuprofen should help.

Win All Day
12-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Looking jacked up man, chest looks great.

Pestosterone
12-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Thank you I

Didn't go through 2nd try

frandman2014
12-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Nice wheels mate

Pestosterone
12-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Thanks man I've been busting my ass training legs hard as hell for 2 years now glad I waited till now to get the fur coat off of them to see how they look lol

Pestosterone
12-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Inclined 315 for 9 on chest day and then hit the 150 lb dbells flat press for a whopping 3 reps lol

Pestosterone
01-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Hhhhhhhhhhnths

frandman2014
01-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Looking good as usual
Your quads have improve a lot
You always keep lean man

Pestosterone
01-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Trying to man than

Pestosterone
01-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Here is an updated

frandman2014
01-25-2016, 10:52 PM
Nice...you never get fat man
I'm caching you up I'm 212 but fatter lol
Can't be bother counting calories on a bulk..

Pestosterone
01-26-2016, 03:10 AM
Hell yes u will out weigh me here shortly lol

frandman2014
01-26-2016, 09:45 AM
Hahaha
I look better 10kg less lol
Hope is all you with family and gym mate

Pestosterone
01-26-2016, 05:14 PM
Ahshdhdvavvacz