Novocrine gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novocrine gear

A friend of me try novocrine tren and orals from novocrine and it is happy. Someone try on the forum and novocrine is in europe ? Or asia gear

Hello Bea,novocrine is in Europe!
    and trenasim mix,masteron,zenosim(gh)and orals are very very good products...

Comment

ok thanks, now diffucult to find reals products some are underdosed of fakes, I am old bodybuilder but a champion and in the 80 and 90 more easy to make contest.I think one day I stop contest beacause some fakes or underdosed.
      for me the best underground was british dragon. hcl was good aslo and generic labs. I have try bioniche tren for me underdosed.
      thanks franck.
      my friend who use novocrine was in hollidays in my country, and I don't know that I find it in europe never speak of that with another bodybuilder.

Comment

is novocrin make winstrol and masteron, ?

Comment

Novocrine is a complete Brand. . . allproducts...

Comment

ok franck thanks if masteron the same good as tren. it is good for contest

Comment

zenosim gh dont have a lot of good feedbacks

Comment

Originally posted by ericks View Post
                zenosim gh dont have a lot of good feedbacks
                old production of zenosim very good... new production not....

CP is better..

Comment

ok best gh in this moment?? in europe? impossible to find real or good underground , many fakes and conterfeits. I take in the past hygetropin and jintropin very good.

Comment

Originally posted by franck View Post
                    old production of zenosim very good... new production not....

CP is better..
                    I saw some impressive blood serum results on zenosim few weeks ago on OLM forum, wouldn't say its anywhere near bad.

Comment

Originally posted by beatricia2 View Post
                      ok best gh in this moment?? in europe? impossible to find real or good underground , many fakes and conterfeits. I take in the past hygetropin and jintropin very good.
                      still hygetropin.cn is g2g and its shipped within EU.

Comment

Working...
                      X