X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle question

Hi guys just started my first cycle.

12 week cycle as follows
    1-12 test e 500mg/week split into two shots (mon & thur)
    1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    1-12 adex .5mg E3D
    N2guard daily
    Post cycle starts 2 weeks after last injection, Nolvadex for 4 weeks dosed as follows 40/20/20/10

My question is around the dbol. When is the best time to take it? Split up 3 times a day? Before I work out? Does it matter?

Thanks for the help.

Dbol halve live is 4-6 hours
    So 3 times a day
    I take mine with food as it's easier on my stomach

Comment

I take all my dbol before workouts there is no way to keep your blood stable with it spikes up and down may as well give your liver one hit and stimulate the IGF and other goodies from popping orals it works better for me when I take it once a day. Any Oral I have noticed the more I split-up the dosage the more lethargic u become and quicker than if I take all at once each person will like it differently...just my .02$

Comment

Thanks for the replies. During my research I found the same contradicting info. Some say all at once and some say throughout the day. I guess I'll just have to try both and see which once works best for my body. Pastosterone how long before your workout do you take it?

Comment

I take it around 3 and lift at 5 so about a 2 hour gap usually and hour is fine as well.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Hi I have a follow up question. If I run 40mg of clen weeks 12-14 would that be worth while to lean out a little?

Comment

It might help a little for awhile, but heres the thing. Fat burners like this work by burning calories and helping create a calorie deficit. It looks like your goal is to grow, so IMO, the clen doesn't really make sense. Kinda like I wouldnt suggest that you eat a bulking diet but then do an hour of cardio each day.

- - - Updated - - -

If you find that you are getting overly fat during a mass gaining phase, my suggestion would be to adjust the diet
                Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for that info. You're spot on. Had some left over clen from when I was dropping my bf percentage. Guess I'll save it.

Comment

I never use clen or ephedra or t3 or anything and I don't have a problem getting lean I do not compete so I don't use those type of drugs

Comment

For a first cycle this looks really good. the test + dbol should help you make some very nice gains. hell my first cycle was a test at around 300 mgs a week and I gained 21lbs... I kept 15 of. I love dbol, best pre-workout money can buy, imo. about 30min-1hr before workout is how I take it. But like everything in the AAS world you need to see how you react

Comment

Everyone thank you for all the information. I have been taking the dbol split up on rest days and all at once 1 hr before on workout days.

Comment

Working...
                        X