Test Base Oil vs. Test Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Base Oil vs. Test Suspension

What are the difference's considering PIP and absorption speeds for the bodies use?

I much prefer TNE over susp as it is fairly pain free...at least as painless as any other oil I have shot. Way better than the best Susp I have used. JME. I would inject it with a little more time before training though. I'd say the average place to start is about 2 hours pre workout.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

U just use the suspension or TNE for a pre workout? Kind of like TREn Susp? Or some orals ide like to try this but not sure how ide incorporate it I don't really have time to pin an hour before lifting ED mayb just for leg day hit 100mgs and hour before 😎

Comment

I never used Tren Susp, but yea, I would probably use that the same way. Imagine thats some wicked stuff! I found that TNE does build up. Reading online, you would think that a susp would be out of your system fast, but using no other gear, I once had labs about 5 days after my last shot of TNE, while using TNE only. Test came back over 1500ng/dl. So surprise surprise, not everything we read on the net is true haha.

I have a story about the stuff. I split a big 60ml jub with a buddy once. On the first shot, I felt good. Felt like I was instantly "on". Then each day, I felt it more and more, through the week. My buddy on the other hand, obviously using the same stuff, didn't think it was that great. He felt like he was using test, but didn't get the preworkout charge. I've heard similar "hit or miss" stories from other guys. Some dug it. Some did not. For me, I had gotten used to using more MG per week than I could comfortably inject, using TNE, so it works nicely as an added compound. Good as a kick start. I've done stuff like run Test E/EQ for 16 wks with a kick start with TNE for 4 wks, then run dbol for 4-6 wks, then run NPP for 4-6 wks. I think it's something worth looking into, especially when you want to find something fast and avoid orals.
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Hmm yes u r right kick start or as an alternative to orals is great idea.. I havnt tried tren suspension but my friend has some alpha pharma tren Susp he's planning on using for a powerlifting comp he's 5'8ish I would guess and 250'slbs gonna shoot for a 750lb squat!!!! He hasn't started it yet but I am anxiously waiting to hear his opinion of it.

Comment

Working...
          X