First Tren Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Tren Cycle

I have done about two cycles in the past I am really lean at around 8% bf at 5'9 185lbs have two cycles of just test C and another with Test C and Eq both for about ten weeks 500mg of test for both and 600 mg of Eq for the other. I have added great amounts of size but have been off for about 3 months and am looking to get the size up even more I am looking to add a ton of strength as well as lean mass and have done a lot of research on Tren. I'd prefer the E due to less injections could anyone with some past experience give me some recommended doses/advice/tips for what ever they have experienced with Tren. Also a possible test and Tren dosage ratio if I was to use a next cycle alon with a PCT. Thank u it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to to the master one and hcg thread and do the cycle like I listed. Tren e sucks don't bother with it your first time tren ace all the waybifnubdont wNt To inject that often then TRen isn't for u honest truth, the sides can b worse than extra shots which is why u want to use ace ester so u can control it in and out fast, fast results everything.

Comment

10 weeks with eq is kinda short. No need to jump to tren if only two cycles.
      Let me tell you the truth. You will read so many different ways of doing gear especially tren. Some do more tren than test for certain reasons and visa versa. They say go with acetate first time. The only real research on this is from the experience of users. There's no scientific studies or factual books with the best way. Personally tren e has almost no sides with me except damn small lumps under nipple which go away. Never got the cough from it. I got the cough from test twice. I feel 400 a week is a good amount but you could do 300 for the first few weeks. remember more is not always better.
      Bottom line is there is no perfect way for everyone and it's always a risk especially when most of us here are not scientists or doctors. Also were not exactly getting stuff from CVS. Naps is definitely one of the better places to deal with. So our experiences our only guidelines for you, that being said give plenty of time between cycles, after three months you probably aren't fully recovered although we all think we are cause we wanna do it again.
      Be safe, smart and don't add to much too soon, a little can go a long way.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys appreciate it alot

Comment

i remember my first and only tren cycle was 100mg eod with 50mg test p eod, i got amazing results but needed to stop the tren after 5 weeks becouse the sides was little to hard to deal with, next cycle with tren the dose will be much lower to start with and i will try to do ed inject, i dont mind pinning ed but its not always possible for me. not when you need to keep low profile about this. caber 2.5 twice week worked great for me.
          like the other guy's said start low and see how it feels then you can up the dose, never used tren e. good luck

Comment

If u want to look better than anybody else u will find a way to handle TRen in your system nothing else compares.period

Comment

Used Tren E two cycles ago. Good cut. Anything over 400 started to kill my appetite. Ended up at 350 for good results.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

I agree with Pestosterone. its such a good mass builder(if youre diet is good), that you will find a way to handle the mental part of it. the only way I know to explain how it makes you feel, is you slept like 4 hrs last night and you just got off after working a double(without the lethargy). But if youre like me you find a way to deal with it. for your first encounter with tren I wouldn't run anything over 300mg per week until you see how it affects you. You will be amazed at the benefits of 300mg/week

Comment

300mgs week can transform u big time this is correct^^€

Comment

What about 50 mgs. EOD? What would that do?

Comment

50 mgs worked eod it just keeps u tight I don't really notice much at 50 mgs 75 mgs is where it starts if I was doing eod 75mgs is plenty

Comment

When i use tren i start with 20mg eod and slowly up the dose to
                        75mg eod and keep it there. My test dose is 50mg prop eod...

Comment

Working...
                        X