Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron/Hcg only?

Hello Guy's
    im new to the forum, but not new in this game. i have a few cycles under my belt.
    its now 2 years ago i did my last cycle, and i was thinking to start something to lean out and look more vasculare.

my question is if it will make sense to run masteron only with hcg isted of mast/test, since im sentitive to test and always end up
    with alot of acne and water retention ive used aromasin and it took some of it.

my plan was somthing in this style

1-8 400mg masteron
    1-8 250iu twice week of hcg

or maye use a trt dose of prop with aromasin what do you guy's think? let me know

pct is under control

Pct=300mgs test e mondays done. 2nd why would u run this cycle dude? What made u think his is good? it'll work but it'd b cheaper to run 100mgs prop eod or just 3-400ngs cyp enan or sust a week and aromasin or adex. Diet will determine your end result along with your workethic and ability to rest.
    Masteron sucks dude look if u to look your best hit 50mgs of test any esterand 100mgs of tren ace eod that's all u have to do and u will feel like a god. Best results best bang for your bucks honestly no sides with this cycle despite what u hear besides little sweat a cough here and there and a raging sex drive. Aromasin 12.5 mgs most days and prami at .5mgs at night
    Weeks 1-eternity test e at at 50mgs eod or 300 weekly
    Weeks 3-14 tren 100eod
    For getting ripped the fuck up this is THE best cycle cheap easy simple and it works every same time

Comment

Pestosterone. yeah i agree on the prop tren cycle did this one time, a few years ago and had the best results ever. but i think i took to much off tren and the sides was a little hard to deal with, i used caber with it and got the most crazy libido lol.

so what ester test do you recomend? and do you think 12.5 aromasin eod will be ok or 12.5mg ed?

much appreciated

Comment

Test ester doesn't matter just not prop imo, aromasin should b dosed every day,has a short half life but I skipped some days a week to conserve supply and didn't notice any change...

- - - Updated - - -

Blood levels will b more stable with like enanthate eod on test

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
          Test ester doesn't matter just not prop imo, aromasin should b dosed every day,has a short half life but I skipped some days a week to conserve supply and didn't notice any change...

- - - Updated - - -

Blood levels will b more stable with like enanthate eod on test
          thanks for reply bro. what dose of aromasin will you recomend for 50mg test e eod?
          i may up the dose if the test sides arent so bad

Comment

Idk mayb6.25 daily its individual that would b my dosage

Comment

Bump what Pestosterone said.

Test should be the base of your cycle brother.HGC is not a replacement for test in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                Bump what Pestosterone said.

Test should be the base of your cycle brother.HGC is not a replacement for test in any way.
                yeah this is what i was confused about, im about to place a few order to my new cycle and i will ad test at low dose, 25mg ed or 50mg eod
                then i may try and regulate the aromasin dose to find what works for me

i already have masteron so i will ad this, then do test and last 6 weeks tren.
                but i have another question, should i use caber with tren or just have it on hands?

thank you for your healp guy's

Comment

You always want to have compounds on hand in case you need it BUT you only want to add them in IF YOU NEED THEM.

Always run your cycle on the least amount of gear,at the lowest doses possible to see how they go in terms of gains and more importantly sides.You mat never need anything to control gyno,estrogen,bloat,etc but you wont know until you have the firsthand experience with the compounds of the cycle,i.e.,test,mast,tren.

Comment

Hey brother, if acne is an issue for you, split your dosing up more often and see if that helps. More frequent injects usually help to keep hormone more stable and thus, less acne. You can keep the test low, like 50mg EOD of prop or 100mg Test 3 or Cyp every 3 days. That should be enough, if you are worried about going too high. For mast, average dosing is around 100mg EOD. It's a great compound, and will help to make your test more effective as well produce a harder, drier look.
                    As for acne, watch the tren. It can be bad for a lot of sides, including acne. Lower doses and more regular injects help to keep acne down
                    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                    X