Change of Domain for Geneza? Seems fishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Domain for Geneza? Seems fishy

I received a highly suspicious e-mail this morning. It was supposedly from Geneza saying that they regret to inform me that they have to change there URL (computer geeks help me out here) from <genezameds.net> to <genezamedsnet.org>. Supposedly it was a matter that the domain owner shut their domain down, due to the nature of their business. Another thing that sparked my suspicion was that they offered me a 30% discount. Now I know that Geneza likes to take care of their customers but this seemed odd to me.

Also, in the last day or 2 I received e-mails from them asking me to do a quick survey about my last transaction, and I got a couple of e-mails for a question that I already had answered on their Live Chat.

Has anyone else gotten anything like this? Or is anyone aware if this is legit?

Not an expert on computer stuff, but it sounds not just fishy but a little like an investigation.

Comment

U need to find a new source. That's my opinion screw all that nonsense

Comment

Anybody heard anything about this? I'm about to buy my next years supply and I would really like to figure this out.

Comment

No the first time they have to change domains... They sell illegal drugs
          1 one was napsgear.com
          2 one napsgear.net
          Then 1napsgear.org
          Now napsgear.org
          They email me every time they change domains
          my details been the same from day one
          I bought from then first time back in 2005

Comment

No one been on business this long..must be for a reason 😀

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
              No one been on business this long..must be for a reason 😀
              Bingo. I can still log in to check my QA though the new URL and can post responses to the new questions coming in. All is good, guys. frandman hit the nail on the head. I understand your concern but this is all part of the game.
              Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Working...
                X