What's the best stack for fat loss??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best stack for fat loss??

I've been reading up on your site which is packed solid information, thank you! I'm currently trying to shed about 25 pounds of fat after my knee replacement surgery. I just started using clen and in process of getting tren soon. I know that winny and anavar are good for fat loss but I feel I am not lean enough yet. It seems they are more for cutting. I would like to add a 3rd to my stack but not sure which one. I know primobolan and masteron are good as well, but do I really need any of those if I have tren? Should I stay with clen & tren, or add a third like winny?

How about egg whites and cardio get off the damn TRen and start test a 300mgs and diet correctly until I are lean then u come back and learn more before ruining your endo system any further

Comment

In the pic in the avatar im on test which was underdosed I was shooting a cc weekly which was about 200mgs with no AI and starting on the first week of Dbol diet diet diet diet diet

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
        In the pic in the avatar im on test which was underdosed I was shooting a cc weekly which was about 200mgs with no AI and starting on the first week of Dbol diet diet diet diet diet
        Boom, There you go right there, guys. Gear is not the "key". It will help you, but the foundation is the diet, cardio, training and rest. Then the gear to amplify what you are doing. Then add in some test and use an AI as needed to manipulate estrogen for your goals. The tren, the DHTs, and everything else, is only going to be the icing on the cake. If you have the right diet, you can technically get shredded naturally...but then you add in a little test and you can push the diet and cardio and training, that much further

Pestosterone, wicked pic!!
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks bud. Yes people need to diet more and practice before using aas so u get more for your$ And time and effort

Comment

Working...
          X