Waste of time drugs vs Go To stacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste of time drugs vs Go To stacks

Drugs that are a waste of time in my opinion from my expierence are: epistane took high dosage 6 weeks noticed zero.
    Equipoise ran for 10 weeks one time used like 7 vials idk the dosage still under a gram weekly and said fuck it im not patient enough for that or it sucks either way waste of time for me.
    Masteron enanthate is probly faked I had some 300mgml labeled mast e and I ran 2 vials at 600mgs weekly for a while and like 300mgs for few weeks didnt notice it when I started or stopped or lowered the dosage nothing either fake or idk
    Anavar never tried but im not paying double for glorified winstrol imo
    Primo basically same reason as equipoise the low mg/ml sucks also it's expensive never even bothered with it
    These r my opinions of waste of times.
    Go to stack for me for siZe 750-1gtest plus 600deca and dbol 4 weeks in 4 weeks off aromasin and caber
    Go to for cut test(any estered test) 80-100 eod Tren ace 100eod
    These last 2 are meat and potatoes simple effective

You must of gotten a lot of fake gear of all the compounds you listed I have used them all and as far as master on I get ripped real fast but that has to do with having a low bf from the start,try some legit gear then talk to me

Comment

Lol ok when I get some real stuff I will talk to you. Mayb u could give me some pointers? Or does it cost an arm and a leg to run primo that is likely fake from everywhere unless it's bayer or Shering then it's probly counterfeited or u use tren and know it works.

Comment

Next time you are cutting, consider giving a try to GP Mast200. I figured that since it is 75% long acting Mast, it would take 4 weeks to start seeing a difference and that it would just continue to get more dramatic over time. I started to see new striations pop out in 10 days and by 3 wks, it was working well. I like that it has 2x the hormone than Mast prop

And yea, when it comes to Primo, I'd be afraid to use Pharm grade since there are so many fakes, but I have used 2 good brands, one of them from a local supplier and one being from the sponsor, GP Prima 100. I ended up doing well on lower doses than I thought I'd need too. I also know females that have used it with low sides and good muscle gain progress
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Interesting but u can see where incoming from shoot up 12 vials of primo or 3 vials of tren for the same look at the end of the day.

Comment

Of for sure, the cost of primo is going to be more than the cost of tren, no question. I don't think guys need as much primo as the boards say though. I thought I would need to hit it hard, and planned to run 700mg a wk. After several wks, I realized it was way more than I needed, so I backed it down to 600mg, then to 500mg. Then to 400mg. 400mg was by no means comparable to tren...not sure if there is anything that would compare! But for what it is, a more mild DHT, lower side effects, good strength, ect, it was a really fun and hassle free cycle, so I liked it.
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Yea I can also see what u r saying. That's not my style though lol

Comment

Masteron is the ultimate hardening drug
                I agree anavar usually faked so i never use it
                Primo to me is over priced masteron

Comment

I agree. EQ, I love the shit. while taking tren it will cancel out any breathing issues you may have. I went from running 1 mile to doing 2 miles in 3 weeks. by week 2 I noticed my cardio greatly pick up. with the crazy vascularity I get with it and the increase in cardio it is in basically all my cycles. now is it the best choice for someone looking to get huge as fast a possible probably not. but for me I love EQ. say "anavar is glorified winstrol" lol. I would agree here but being that anavar is one of the few chems I cant comment. Primo is overpriced masteron, and masteron is bend over expensive

Comment

I have not tried EQ, Primo, Anavar. I had 1 GP oil based winny but after 3 pins I stopped the pip was bad and the ping pong ball took too long to go away. I get bad reactions to some gear whatever the base is used. I have some gp mast 200 i'm using in a couple weeks so I'll let you know how that goes. I have read and watched great things on Primo (Arnold's Fav) and EQ but they say to do long cycles with them at least 20 weeks. I like tri tren and sus. I'm finishing a sus npp and added GP Oxymetholone 75 oil based. The oxy at 1ml eod after day 2 gave me the best pump ever, I couldn't touch my face and it felt like my first time using gear! There is no swelling just a slight burn for a couple hrs. This stuff is legit. (I don't take orals) First time taking Anadrol and I will be using it next cycle. I can totally agree though some gear is pretty pricey for what the results are. Tren E/tri tren costs as much as primo but tren is way stronger. I also see the flip side in that some people don't spend enough and just do too short of a cycle.
                    Slipknotlock
                    Last edited by Slipknotlock; 05-15-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Moosewallet, Hey brother I have been on geneza EQ and test cyp also Geneza. I have been getting crippling pumps in my shins and calves while running, I can barely do a half mile. How many milliliters should I be doing? Currently i'm doing .5 ml of test and 1ml of EQ twice a week three days apart. Im pretty sure its the gear causing the pumps i never had them before. Help me out here bro, shed some knowledge on me!

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me doing leg presses on sus/tri tren 1ml ea twice week. I lowered my dosages. Both of those increase red blood cell count eq especially. Just half it and see how that works for you. I've read alot of guys say to just use 1ml of test a week for endurance to solve the shin pump.

Comment

thanks slipknotlock!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X