professionals opinion for a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• professionals opinion for a newbie

Whats up guys, I was trying to get some good insight on what stack would be best for me.

I am 5'10" about 190lbs. I am looking for something that wold help me lean out and not affect my cardio as I cycle and run.

Thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

please feel free to ask me any questions that might help

Hey bro, Lots of ways you can go here, but a simple answer would be to look into test, at a low dose along with an AI. Even 250mg a wk would make an impact. Couple that with some clen, the right diet and cardio and you could do a lot, in an 8 wk cycle. If you wanted to take it further, maybe consider some anavar or winstrol toward the end.

1-10
    Test E, 250mg EW, split into 2 doses
    .5mg EOD
    Clen starting at 40 mcg and adding 20mcg every 2 wks, going no higher than 120 mcg
    5-10
    Anavar 50mg ED, split into 2 daily doses

Be sure to plan a PCT that starts 2 wks after your last shot.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
      Hey bro, Lots of ways you can go here, but a simple answer would be to look into test, at a low dose along with an AI. Even 250mg a wk would make an impact. Couple that with some clen, the right diet and cardio and you could do a lot, in an 8 wk cycle. If you wanted to take it further, maybe consider some anavar or winstrol toward the end.

1-10
      Test E, 250mg EW, split into 2 doses
      .5mg EOD
      Clen starting at 40 mcg and adding 20mcg every 2 wks, going no higher than 120 mcg
      5-10
      Anavar 50mg ED, split into 2 daily doses

Be sure to plan a PCT that starts 2 wks after your last shot.
      thanks man

Comment

For sure brother! Just remember that all the gear in the world isn't going to get you in shape without the right diet. So before you actually start the cycle, my suggestion would be to start your diet and make sure that you are on track, making progress. Then when you add the gear, it will only amp up the effect of the work you are doing
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Get shredded then start the cycle you gonna want to do it like that results will b twice as good number 1 u will b leaner so u will have less chance of side effects #2 u will b lean so every ounce of muscle u gain will b visible #3when the body is lean and u give it hormones and food and train it responds better like a sponge in most people getting really lean then starting a cycle is know as priming the body and it works I've done it I do it

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I think it's called the anabolic prime if not then remember I called it that lol

Comment

Working...
          X