Cycle Before / After Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Before / After Pic Thread

I have read through a lot of the cycle logs there is a lot of good information. Although they start out really well I feel that posters get busy and forget to update (understandable we are all busy)

I'd like to start a thread that involves before / after pics with a quick description of your cycle and why you chose it.

I'm starting my cycle in a few weeks. In 12 weeks I will contribute my post.

Pics are 1000 words for results (no homo)

Anyone want to start off the thread?

Well no homo I'm not interested lol

Comment

Come on now let the homos do it bro

Comment

I don't like putting my pics on these forums really so good luck, don't look like no ones interested ..

Comment

I will post and after this time next year or january when I decide to take a break here is now...every damn day is my before

- - - Updated - - -

Here is febuary inthink
          Attached Files

Comment

That pic is test deca npp based and (dbol) off and on every other month till now

- - - Updated - - -

This one im up 10 lbs from first pic damn I need to take some better ones and post them in my cycle log idgaf if any of u care or not this is for my own critique and a place to store my movement or progress
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                That pic is test deca npp based and (dbol) off and on every other month till now

- - - Updated - - -

This one im up 10 lbs from first pic damn I need to take some better ones and post them in my cycle log idgaf if any of u care or not this is for my own critique and a place to store my movement or progress
                Good progress! I started my cycle. Will post a before/after after in 12 weeks with some cycle cliff notes

Comment

I am into my cycle about 3.5 weeks. I'm starting to lose a lot of BF% . Diet is on point and I'm starting to see good gains. I'm having a little issue with the lower belly fat and love handles. They are going away but still noticeable. Any recommendations on exercises that can help?

Before and after pic attached.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by bandit; 06-04-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Good job man keep what you doing as is working 😃

Comment

Looking good do sprints 3-4 times a week or a stair machine if u can... God I wish I could take sprints that shit will shred u

Comment

Sounds good. I will add some sprints and stair machine into my routine. I'll post another update after a few more weeks.

Comment

Keep it away from your leg day and make sure u get sleep do about 8-40 yard dashes in your first 20 mins first day and go up from there that should give u a good starting point

Comment

Will do! Thanks.

Comment

Alright guys well I finished my first cycle and I am super happy with the results! I still have a lot of work to do to where I want to get. But where I was coming from this is a great start.

I ran a 12 week cycle.
                              1-4 40mg dbol
                              1-12 500mg test e (split 2 shots a week)
                              Armidex .5 E3D
                              Nolva 40/20/20 pct

8 weeks was clean eating and about 3000 to 3500 calories
                              4 weeks was clean eating drop to 1800 caliories to cut and maintain muscle from weeks 1-8

Lost 13% BF
                              Gained size, a ton of strength and started to get some definition.
                              Again I still have a lot of work to get to where I want to be. Next cycle is going to be tren ace and test prop.

Here is my before and after pic. The after pic doesn't do the justice to my size increase but the main thing I wanted to show was my BF% loss.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bandit; 08-04-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X