No acne on cycle for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No acne on cycle for the first time.

Ok, so just wanted to share this info and see if anyone has any theories. I've ran several cycles in the past and I'm currently on cycle now, but this cycle I've made some changes to what I've normally run. Usually I get some pretty decent shoulder acne and some spot acne on the face while on cycle (about 4-5 weeks in), but this current cycle my skin complexion has actually improved to the point where its just fantastic and I'm 5 weeks in.

Here are the differences for this cycle from previous cycles.

Test-E was always my go to Test at a dose no higher than 500 mg weekly (in fact long esters have always been my thing). This cycle I'm using Test-P ED injections 100 mg ED. So I'm using a short ester for the first time and a higher dose than I've ever run with Test.

2nd difference, I'm also running Masteron, this is my first time using it. I understand Masteron has some Anti-E properties to it and also makes Test more effective (please correct me if I'm wrong).

3rd difference, I have always used Adex for my estro control, this cycle I'm giving Aromasin a try.

those are basically the big 3 differences, any thoughts as to why I'm so far getting no acne on cycle? (if anything my skin has never been so clear) is it the more stable blood levels from using the short ester? Perhaps Masteron or Aromasin are playing the better role? Or maybe its all 3 combined, more stable blood levels combined with an effective duo of estro control?

Anyway, I'm sure when I cycle off I'll get hit, but was just kinda wondering what the golden acne free ticket was for me this cycle, and if anyone has had similar experiences with certain compounds not giving them acne (assuming you're prone).

Definitely not gonna b more stable even with ed injects the peop will still go up and down here is a question for u... What about your diet is it any different this go around I assume u r eating lighter and cleaner on test prop and mast just a question. But to follow up if my bfat%is lower inget no acne but I also use Aromasin only now and I havnt had my body fat up to acne levels in 5 years and can't remember when I switched from adex to asin..... Shit Mayb that's the culprit

Comment

I think Pestosterone hit the nail on the head. Its the ED injects. I'd be interested to know how often you were injecting while using Test E?? We all metabolize gear differently and there is a really good chance that even though the ester was longer, you were still getting some hormone fluctuation. I bet that if you were to split your Test E up into more frequent shots, you'd have better luck. I myself often take long esters EOD
      Also, I just wonder what your estrogen looked like before compared to now. Long esters are going to build up more and possibly cause more E build up. Maybe more AI would have helped? Or maybe you were blocking E just fine, but as a result, you were converting to more DHT? Of course, I'm just guessing here, but next time you go to long esters, if the issue comes up, go to more frequent shots, and if that doesn't work, get some labs and see where your estrogen and DHT are
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I find that when I start a cycle I'm fine, no acne. If I change up what gear I'm using or my dose is dropped even slightly, I'll get acne, but most I get it when coming off a cycle, never when I start or through the cycle.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

When I stop tren I get some back and shoulder acne nothing real bad but enough to notice.

Comment

Working...
          X