Steroids and Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and Anxiety

I have completed several "bulking cycles" consisting of Test cyp , deca, and dbol, in different variations over the last couple years. I never had a problem with anxiety. Last summer I was offered a Prohormone by Olympis Labs called Stenabol (methylstenbolone) which I planned to run for 6 weeks. The product gave me enough anxiety and random dizzyness/hot flashes (started on second day) to make me stop taking it after 4 weeks. The reason I bring this up is I would like to add winstrol or another "cutting" agent to my next cycle, but have heard some cause anxiety. Just wanted to see if people with experience using winstrol could comment on whether it caused anxiety?

Yeah, I believe it. I'm not one to get anxiety or complain much, but that was something else. Never again!

Comment

Never understood the anxiety everybody talks about? But I've never been on super high dosages and never will but I hope I do not get that

Comment

The stronger, more androgenic compounds can stimulate the CNS. Tren would probably be the worst for this. Halo is pretty tough on some. If someone is prone to anxiety, theres a good chance that these drugs would make that worse. Although its more on the anabolic side, EQ can also cause some major anxiety. I've also seen people have issues with anadrol.

My suggestion would be to lean more toward Winstrol, Masteron, anavar or Primo. These drugs seem to be better tolerated. And remember, a lot of this stuff is dose related. If you are prone to anxiety, I bet you can increase it, if you ran enough of anything
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
        X