PDA

View Full Version : Blast T tren Dbol deca npp

Pestosterone
04-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Started from a cruise of about 200mgs T weekly and fresh great looking blood work
Switches to test E upped dosage to 750mg weekly
Popped 60mg dbol first week then lowered to 40mgs -5weeks just drop dbol this week
Will add -dbol at 40 mgs for 4 weeks on 6 off
Week 3 of cycle I start change from Monday and Thursday shots of 1.5 cc test E over to mwf shots to equal out to
Test 750 weekly still same
Npp 100ngs MWF = 300mgs weekly
Deca 200mgs MWF= 600mgs weekly
Have one other vial of npp so when it is gone I will resume dbol at 40mgs for 4weeks
THen 6 weeks off dbol staying on the Obove 750T and 600D weekly when that 6 weeks is up I add dbol drop the deca
I give deca 4 weeks while on dbol to leave the i add in TREn now on test and tren his is the plane I have tren E as off now but not so sure about it so I may get some ace and just hit 75mgs eod to start with lower test around 300mgs weekly tren I don't go over 150mgs eod never need that much it's magic. After all this I'll try to maintain the look with low test and mayb some masteron then cruise low test and and will b low dosing GH for all winter this is he plan unfolding now

Pestosterone
04-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Not sure how to post a pic? but im looking huge and nasty ripped 6ft 218 and bout 10% fat every1 sais im 7% at gym lol but those idiots don't know shit about reall bodybfat levels

Pestosterone
04-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Changing to prop for a few weeks 200mgs eod got a few bottles for free so imma runem them go back to enant cycle going good weight going up about .5 lbs weekly staying lean strength through the roof which

Pestosterone
04-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Just did deadlifts after squats today hit 5plates a side for 3rep last set felt good and not much strain perfect form im gonna ease up each week into the 600's if things keep going forward and smooth strength and size going up fat going down

Pestosterone
04-28-2015, 01:12 AM
Yes it's good thank you. I've hit it last 2 weeks in a row 3 reps gonna go up and see what I can do havnt had any slow reps or stalls just taking my time

Pestosterone
04-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Going back on Dbol monday so my total milligrams will b the highest they've ever been im shooting 9ccs a week and about to start dbol at 40-60mgs daily so I'm back on all enanthate 750+npp300+deca600=weekly1650 that's alot already for me is a new high high dose as well.now I add about 300ngs weekly dbol will have me just under 2 grams for 4 weeks. Then drop the dbol

Pestosterone
04-30-2015, 10:44 AM
216lbs still some what lean dbol should have me in the low 220s Idk im doing my cardio and eating less carbs to stay tighter with all the wet drugs it would b so easy to balloon up fat and bloated. This is probobly the wettest aromatizable stack that there is with aas

Pestosterone
05-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Here update

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to up load recent pic at 215lbs

- - - Updated - - -

Busting ass in cardio started dbol 2 days ago weight loss should hault if not fuck it im getting shredded

Pestosterone
05-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Just 40mgs daily 6days a week I'm at the lake on Saturdays and one day skipping dbol is prolly good I don't train anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shaved my head to fuck it its hot lol

Pestosterone
05-14-2015, 06:42 PM
Dropped the npp this week and I'm just pinning 750 test 600 deca split up Monday's n Thursday's for now also popping dbol on workout days adding a little density then I'm gonna hop on the tren train. And get nasty lean honestly if I get to 8% with lower dosage of tren and mayb keep my test up to 500mgs weekly I think I would look awesome around my current weight shooting for 215 8%-6% I've never measured body fat so I have no idea where I'm at use say a solid 10 %even though I get accused of being 0% all the time lol.... Regular people have no idea about body fats

frandman2014
05-14-2015, 07:41 PM
Hows your diet???
I start to cut soon and need some examples that work
Thanks

Pestosterone
05-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Lol mines crazy bro Monday-Friday
Wake up 4am
Meal#1 -I eat 1 dz. scrambled extra large egg whites I seperate the yolk and white in a bowl my self scramble it and eat it it's about 200 -250 calories or more if I add (American cheese) some times no.7am

Meal#2-the same or like today I had 9oz network strip with 3 whole eggs over easy 10-11am
Meal#3 will b 1lb of grilled chicken breast or fish or the steaks and eggs if I do egg whites twice 2pm
Meal #4 or snack sometimes is handful of almonds or pnuts no salt is good with coke zero don't always do this snack depends on mood or busyness as workaround 4pm train close to 5pm6ish when ever I can get there
Meal #5 is whatever the family has she buys body building foods and stuff but we have 2 kids so there is some bullshit I eat not even gonna lie to u all but meal#5 is large and last from the time I get home till I go to bed usually I eat non stop I'll eat a giant bowl of cereal usually kashi protein with whole vitamin d milk for desert every night about 3-4 Greek yogurts as I watch tv last night I grilled a big ass pack of pork chops on the green egg and ate about 1 lb of those Maine cherry coke zero lots of wAter 😜
and in the weekends I do my best to just eat only lean meats whenever we go anywhere I do beef jerky from gas stations, grilled nuggets chick filet, subway salads with quadruple Ian chicken nasty shit but serves the purpose.
I used to count macros and weigh my food I just do better like this fuck shakes I don't do them any more and no alcohol anymore hope u get some help out of this bud oh and on Sunday's I usually fast till about 2-3 o'clock wat a light snack then hit chest it's working for me now:.. I'm. Not trying to gain a lot of size just want to get hard lean nasty

- - - Updated - - -

New York strip^^^ not network

- - - Updated - - -

So basically my meals get larger as the day goes and digest slower the egg whites digest so fast u r hungry after 30 mins all my carbs will b post training if I do legs or back i have more days that day throughout its kind of like I eat like I train instinctively I only eat to support muscle and curb hunger through out the day then after training my feasts go to recovery nothing else I have tried works as good as this for me

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I have greens and shit too they vary a lot but they r there I just don't list them every body wants to know pro fat and carb only when discussing diets but green veggies r the shit my favorite is spinache with my eggs

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I have greens and shit too they vary a lot but they r there I just don't list them every body wants to know pro fat and carb only when discussing diets but green veggies r the shit my favorite is spinache with my eggs

frandman2014
05-15-2015, 06:28 AM
That's a lot of food lol
I always eat a lot too....I'm a chef
So food is everywhere and no possible to track everything
But I'm seriously want to drop bf and I need to get in a strict diet for 8 weeks
Thanks for the view of your diet...I seen your journal and I will follow that too
Thanks again

Pestosterone
05-15-2015, 10:22 AM
That's alot? I own a restaurant so food is everywhere as well. This is what im cutting on and at a speedy pace might I add. U should've seen what I ate when I was younger to bulk lol I used to get in like 6-700 grams of protein some days plus ice cream and beer lol wish I knew then what I know now

Pestosterone
05-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Added in dbol and and after a week and r visible almost good now idk pretty decent mid section for all the aromatizing compounds I'm on

- - - Updated - - -

Abs ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pestosterone
05-19-2015, 06:10 PM
Still on just 750 test 600deca weekly and 40dbol daily no carbs this week want to b tight around my wife's family lots of skinny dudes and I want to impress at the lake this weekend so in gonna deplete all week and carb up Saturday and b sharp lol his mornings ab check was good well good enough for a family function

Pestosterone
05-20-2015, 01:45 PM
When I come off dbol I'm going to run tren e at 250 for 10 weeks then ongoing to get blood work and play it safer for the rest of the year

Pestosterone
05-20-2015, 02:43 PM
See the right shoulder small acne dbol does that to me wry time not too bad but it'll goes away as soon as I stop

Pestosterone
05-23-2015, 03:55 AM
Decided to drop dbol just decided its. It worth it starting get lethargic nips getting puffy plus I don't want to hold that extra water I may start npp back up it seemed to have an awesome fat burning effect that I would compare to tren I love this stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Not worth it^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Veins on shoulders this morning was flat and had zero pump or carbs

aj21670
05-25-2015, 06:03 PM
hello, I'm new to this and I don't know where to go on this site to get started with what I would need to start my journey of having a bigger body..any suggestions as to what I can use to start out with??? I've never done any of this and I'm confused about all the sites being fake or they just rip u off...any help would be appreciated..

Pestosterone
05-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Read through the forums and teach your self u will not b spoon fed and u look like a Narc asking like that bro

Pestosterone
05-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Ok so I'm gonna change it up adding tren and mast and gonna drop deca simply because I think I'm stalled with my drugs currently my base is 750test e and 600deca weekly gonna change to
250mgs test MWF (1cc)
100mgs npp mwf (1cc)
50-100mgs tren mwf (.5-1cc)
100mgs Mast E mwf (.5cc)
Hmmm tren at 150mgs weekly idk if that's worth it or no??? Fuck it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Syringe only holds 3cc and 9cc a week seems like a lot this will b my limit

frandman2014
05-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Everyone I know goes for higer Tren than test 3-1 rate to keep Tren Sides a bay...

Pestosterone
05-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Yea I know that and I've done that and it works!!!! But I hit up tren npp and test last night I may lower my test dosage if sides get bad but more test if no sides will keep me bigger just wanted to stack npp and tren decided to leave mast out though not worth the extra hassle and its Enanthate masterone so I'll just save that. When I first ran tren I ran it at sust350 @1/4cc eod with tren 1cc eod as well so about 80mgs test eod with 100 tren did venture up to 150 tren eod but that's way to much for me lol that way worked awesome was my favorite blast ever. But I'm gonna try it this way and is why I waited to use ace when I already had Enanthate tren so if it gets ugly I can just stop and tren out of system qhickly

Pestosterone
05-28-2015, 10:30 AM
Also I'm starting with 50 mgs of tren I honestly think his should b an effective dosage 50mgs of tren is prolly plenty for what I want to accomplish I just want to b drier and more veiny and little bit of fat loss which I'm getting extra of brought npp and my diet and training hardcore right now because I'm fairly lean just a little bit of tren should go a long way plus it's easier on my body especially if I lower my test to 1/2 cc mwf I'll b just over a gram then may as well accomplish things with less drugs if possible Ill make up slack with more cardio if I'm not lean enough in a couple weeks excited to see whT in gonna look like already abs looked better upon waking I respond well to tren and didn't get a single side the first time I did it besides sweating cough one time and extreme horny rage animal it turned me into lol

frandman2014
05-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Can't wait to see the results ...
You will look great as you know what you doing....
How long you been on and do you planing to come off???

Pestosterone
05-28-2015, 07:47 PM
No fuck coming off unless blood work comes in bad I'll blast up n down till summer over then low dose test winter considering GH his year idk yet

- - - Updated - - -

Oh been in this blast since February cruised for a year way better cruising than pct brings back test but can not maintain any sort of look when off for long period of Time I used to do 2 cycles a year never got any where with that shit I mean I looked good for a while then it goes away. So I'm monitoring my health and I feel awesome trying to b safe and b superhuman at the same time lol

frandman2014
05-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Same here mate...
My firsts cycles always was 3 months on pct then 3 months off. Did that for 4 years when I was 28 then stop aas but keep training natty ..
start last year again to take aas
Did a test deca Dbol put 10 kg in 3 months then I cruise at 200 mg week for 8 weeks now in my 2 cycle straight test and Tren... In my last 8 weeks from 16 starting a hard cut with clen and t3 on low carbs
Then cruise and have some bloods done and if everything is good in back on again...

Pestosterone
05-28-2015, 10:28 PM
Hell yea same as me I've never messed with Clen or t3 I guess if I don't get as lean as I would like I may mess with them but I do not compete I would like to compete but I just do this for vanity or for my self. I genuinely just enjoy to train is the reason I do all this. U r right test and tren is bout the best stack but I'm easing into my tren I may go up to 100 by the 3 rd shot I feel better tapering up incase sides arise I can back down

Pestosterone
05-31-2015, 05:41 PM
Last night I had fucked up dreams crazy shit lol and night sweats r here already so the tren is real and damn good I've had 2 doses of 50 mgs and its effective enough for me to notice a big change hope the dreams go away but oh well.

Pestosterone
06-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Getting leaner everyday 5days on tren 4th shot tomorrow

Pestosterone
06-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Cut the test E back to 1/2 cc MWF so that's 375 test 300 npp and 225 tren weekly. 900mgs total aas a week, so much more conservative on the dosages now. My strategy was to blast up and gain some thickness and density while staying lean on the test deca npp dbol, which I belive worked quite well thanks to me having a drive to actually diet correctly. Now I don't think I need that much test to hold the size while on tren and npp just want to shred up now I don't tAke any t3 or Clen just diet and juice really no other supplements at all accept some pre workout usually I'll just have a sugar free energy drink. Also I feel it's healthier and I save gear running lower dosages and getting results.

Pestosterone
06-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Ab check for today slowly but surely coming in

- - - Updated - - -

Chest shot getting striated

Pestosterone
06-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Same cycle no changes in dosage great results I am super thick and leaning out had a cheat Sunday I was 212.4 lbs this morning traps r grossly thick and new veins coming out in chest. I highly recommend this stack if u know what u r doing its awesome

Pestosterone
07-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Dropped npp running 100mgs tren ace mwf 125mgs sustanon MWF and 40 mgs dbol a day for 4 weeks when tren is gone going to go npp at 600 week mast e at 300 week and keep test same for bout 6 weeks then lower dosage and look into GH for winter sitting @215 lbs

bandit
07-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Fuckin boss bro. Looking lean and mean. I'm trying to get on your level.

Pestosterone
07-30-2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks bro. Currently on 375 sust 300npp 300mast e weekly and bout to wind it down and come off or cruise few months try to hold size

Pestosterone
09-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Cruising now 250 test weekly, in a year I've put on about 20 solid lbs of muscle.still gaining size now which attribute to my diet which is 100%perfect now and training the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Better leg shot