Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting an independed lab work? Check list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an independed lab work? Check list.

1. GLUCOSE SERUM LIMITS 65-99
    2. CREATINE SERUM 0.76-1,27
    eGFR LIMITS>59
    eGFR AfricanAmerican LIMITS >59
    3. AST (SGOT) LIMITS 0-40
    4. ALT (SGPT) LIMITS 0-55
    5. LIPID PANEL
    CHOLESTEROL TOTAL LIMITS 100-199 (THIS WILL INCLUDE YOUR HDL)
    6. LH
    7. HEMOGLOBIN A1c LIMITS 4.8-5.6
    Increasted risk for diabetes 5.7- 6.4
    Diabetes >6.4
    Glycemic control for adults with diabetes <7.0
    8. CPK

TESTOSTERONE SERUM LIMITS 249-836
    ESTRADIOL LIMITS 7.6-42.6
    LDH LIMITS 100-250
    LH /FSH 20 YEARS-69YRS LIMITS `1.5-9.3 WOMAN 0.0-76.3 (LH)
    FSH MALES 15 YEAR AND UP LIMITS 1.4-18.1 WOMAN 0.4-4.6
    PROLACTIN LIMITS 2.1-17.7 (HIGH PROLACTIN LEVELS PROSTA CANCER HAS BEEN NOTED) (CONTINUES HIGH TEST LEVELS COULD CAUSE THAT).

REMEMBER, YOUR A1c goes back three months, so if you are consuming a lot of carbs,they will label you a diabete. I off set mine by diet and bump up cardio.
    IM NOT A DOCTOR BUT IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP LET ME KNOW. ALSO KEEP IN MIND WITH THESE TEST OTHER READINGS WILL SHOW WHICH IS NORMAL IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE TARGET TEST.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-23-2011, 08:28 AM. Reason: ADDED TEST

Thanx safelife for the info. I always read ur posts bro. ill b needing lab work done soon be4 I start, any info on who 2 use? Thanx again brother

Comment

No I don't know. I have doctors. But I heard there is sites on line. Just see the thread I put on what questions to ask. If I can help let me know. But i only know one legit doctor but he will want to treat you and the results go straight to him....

Comment

sticky this should be

Comment

Sorry, but when I don't know I ask or say, my thoughts. But whatis a sticky?

Comment

Good info SafeLife! Thanks!
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              No I don't know. I have doctors. But I heard there is sites on line. Just see the thread I put on what questions to ask. If I can help let me know. But i only know one legit doctor but he will want to treat you and the results go straight to him....
              Alrite thanx man.

Comment

what type of doctor can ok my scripti for test

Remember this an ENDOCRINOGIST, . I THINK I SPELLED IT RIGHT , NOT SURE. I KNOW IT'S THE STUDY OF ENDOCRINOLOGY. YOUR FAMILT DOCTOR SHOULD AND WILL REFER YOU TO THIS GUY OR WOMAN. I MUST WARN YOU. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS VIST. ONE OF THE MAIN TEST IS THAT THEY NICELY JAMM THEIR FINGER UP YOUR POOPSHOOT. SO GET READY. THIS IS TO CHECK YOUR PROSTATE. THEY ALSO HAVE ABOUT 5 DIFERRENT SIZE METAL BALLS AND THEY COMPARE YOURS TO EACH SIZE. THEY TELL YOU WHAT SIZE YOURS SHOULD BE AND WHAT SIZE THEY ARE.

ONCE EXAMINE, AND THEY FEEL YOU NEED TO BE TREATED THEY WILL OFFER:
                1. HCG AND HMG FOR BRING THE TEST AND SPERM LEVELS BACK. OUT OF THE MANY I HAVE WENT TO NONE OF THEM HAVE TRUST IN CLOMID FOR MEN. I HEARD OF REGULAR DOCTORS TREATING WITH IT, BUT NOT THESE GUYS
                2. CONTINUE TEST THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. IF THEY OFFER THE PATCH TELL THEM YOU HAVE TRIED THAT YEAR AGO AND IT DIDNT WORK. THEN THEY MAY AND CAN ISSUE INJECT. ACTUALLY I NOTICED IN MY TEST 1/2 CC OF CYP ONCE A WEEK HAS KEPT ME IN RANGE AT 1,200. AND NORMAL IS 249-836, AGE PLAYS A FACTOR SO KEEP THAT IN MIND. I THINK DO TO INSURANCE THEY SAY YOU SHUT DOWN YOUR SYSTEM FOR LIFE. REASON I SAY THIS IS WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME THE FIRST OPION IF YOUR NORMAL WOULDN'T COME BACK.. I SEEN GUYS GO COLD TURKEY AND TAKE 6 MONTHS -YEAR TO COME BACK AND THEY HAVE KIDS. BUT I WOULD NOT PLAY WITH THAT YOUNGER GUYS. KEEP DOSE NORMAL AND COME OFF AND DON'T BRIDGE IN BETWEEN. NOT EVEN WITH 40 MCG ANDRIOL CAPS.
                SAFELIFE1
                Banned
                Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-17-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  Sorry, but when I don't know I ask or say, my thoughts. But whatis a sticky?
                  Sticky is a permanent thread which will remain at the top of the listing

Comment

I crashed my Test levels after a 3 month run at 1,000mg per week with no PCT after. I waited a few months and when I started feeling like crap I knew my test levels were at bottom. Thats when I went and holy crap I had seriously low levels which the Doctor then prescribed a script for INJ

Comment

So right. Thats what it takes.... Now i have a witness.

Comment

thats for the good info safelife1,it much appreciated.my question is to you,i want to get my blood test done before and after my upcoming cycle and was wondering if i should just write down that stuff you posted and bring it into to my dr. and tell them thats what i want checked and that i want the results?is there anything else i should have them check while im in there?and should i have them check the same/or additional stuff post cycle?And how long after the aas should i have my post cycle blood work checked?

Comment

For starts is it your doctor testing or a lab? Once you tell a doctor he should know what to check for. It's not hard A/S effect the organs so it should be easy for him, but if it's a family doctor you might want to help him. But when you do ask him about whats on the check list, don't tell him. You two talk it over. Everything is on that check list maybe have your creatine levels checked if i didnt mention that as they usually rise and could put stress on kidneys.

Comment

i had planed on using my dr.would it be easier to just find a lab and use them instead?thanks safeline.

Comment

Doctor is always better and cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X