Great site..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great site..

I've been involved in the industry for 20 years and lived in 6 states.
    Met some awesome people, my position moved me around quite a bit...
    anyway look forward to sharing info and tips

hi my friend. im new to this site and was just looking some info in2 steriods? ive been doin sum research it wud be my 1st time takin them. wat wud u wreackamend or should i jus stay natureal as i said ive been doin my research and the side effects r abit scarery 2 be anoughts but i wanna get as big as possible. can u give me information like is there ways 2 beat the side effects..... etc etc.

Comment

Thereb is much written on the topics you ask. I always say when in doubt check it out. In other words keep reading and learning. But most of the question you ask are here.

Comment

Originally posted by big_dave View Post
        hi my friend. im new to this site and was just looking some info in2 steriods? ive been doin sum research it wud be my 1st time takin them. wat wud u wreackamend or should i jus stay natureal as i said ive been doin my research and the side effects r abit scarery 2 be anoughts but i wanna get as big as possible. can u give me information like is there ways 2 beat the side effects..... etc etc.
        Test undecanote and anavar have very little to almost no side effects from wat I've read. Var is quit costly but I dunno about the test undec price

Comment

Welcome stone. Big Dave, it's usually better to start a new thread rather than hijack one unrelated. As Safelife says there are lots of threads here on these topics, have a search through them and you will probably find most of your questions answered and more. Then if you still questions un answered feel free to ask, we are happy to advise. We're all here to learn after all. But a would definitely recommend a few months of reading before considering planning your first cycle.

Comment

sorry juiceduk didnt mean 2 hijack buddy peace.

Comment

welcome. interested to hear your prospective!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

welcome, as said here already, stay natural until you're sure that you really want to start supplementing AS and feel educated enough.

Comment

Working...
                X